What's new

Huawei says its real competitor is Samsung, not Xiaomi

He's Vietnamese. I doubt he bought a Chinese phone as much as he despises all things Chinese. He's mainly upset because Vietnam is too economically backwards to produce any kind of phone, let alone a smartphone for him to buy. :lol:

It's safe to say "That's a personal opinion". And he's living in Canada.
Sweetgrape is also an individual, you could doubt but to call him as liar, you must prove.

Been using Huawei Ascend G630 for 2 months with snapdragon chip set. Affordable and super smart phone but the only minus point is it don't have much software function they have to do much work in software

He's Vietnamese. I doubt he bought a Chinese phone as much as he despises all things Chinese. He's mainly upset because Vietnam is too economically backwards to produce any kind of phone, let alone a smartphone for him to buy. :lol:

That refugee also boasted to me that Viets were squeezing Chinese out of Chinatown because white Canadians love pho and Chinese businesses could no longer compete. Completely ignoring that Chinatowns (and other ethnic ghettos) are only temporary accommodation for poor/new migrants who haven't saved up enough up to buy better real estate.

Let's ask wealthy suburban Vancouver Chinese if they were forced to live in their multi-million dollar homes because they got squeezed out of Chinatown by Viets :lol:.

xiaomi-ceo-lei-jun-with-mi-note.jpg

I bought a Huawei honor 6 plus and it failed after 2 days of used. I returned it for full refund. Never in my life will get another Chinese phone.

The chipset on the Huawei is very low quality vs the Snapdragon and Intel.

The phone only look nice on the outside but the inside is crap. I spent about $600 bucks on that plastic when I could purchase an S5 for the same price but way better chipset.
Poor you, go cry in the corner.

Xiaomi needs to work on customising the android software further towards the Chinese people. They have great hardware and what they need now is innovation in their software. But they are going to be real competitors but in my opinion they need to work on countering Apple rather then Samsung. If they can improve build quality and make their software a bit better Samsung will be in real trouble.

I bought a Huawei honor 6 plus and it failed after 2 days of used. I returned it for full refund. Never in my life will get another Chinese phone.

The chipset on the Huawei is very low quality vs the Snapdragon and Intel.

The phone only look nice on the outside but the inside is crap. I spent about $600 bucks on that plastic when I could purchase an S5 for the same price but way better chipset.

It can happen to any brand. Even my friend bought an iphone and it got a blackout after 3 days of used. But that did not deter him from getting another iphone.

Sometimes out of 1000 set and you are the unlucky one who got the 1 faulty out of 999 good working huawei phone. Think about it, if its product is so shitty. How can Huawei growth bigger and bigger in the world market?

Xiaomi has been impressive.
What impresses me most is that they actually encourage you to load custom software and still give service for recovery.
They must however improve their recovery interface from Mandarin to English. Else folks like me would be left with bricks.

LOL, what a bunch of fools. I was nice enough to state my opinion and experience with Chinese product that I have recently purchased, but instead being attacked by a bunch of Chinese trolls. No, it's NOT okay to pay premium price of a crap product. Stop trying to educate me on your non-sense, illogical, non-realistic crap. I initially thought it was a good product, until purchased and used it (i don't know why it's so hard for you to grasp that). That will be the last time I buy any Chinese made cell phones from China and that's that. Trying to convince me with your garbage insults just make the situation worst. If that's your goal, then you have nothing better to do other than being a troll and trying to get a reaction. Pathetic losers. Trust me, this is a fact, no one in the west really like Chinese made product. Yes, you heard me. You're in China, so stay there. Don't come to Canada and buy our real-estate. I might have to form an organization here in Canada to make sure of that.

"If its shitty, how come people are still buying?" people don't realize it until they use it. Duh

The other problem with this Honor 6 plus is the OS is Chinese Native. Meaning, everything is linked to China such as the URL. The main language is also in Chinese but not English. I need an OS that is native to North America. I cannot do that with Huawei unless I have the Android OS firmware to flash it.

Stop trolling, make some sense and admit to fact and maybe I'll give you more respect and wont troll you.

Last edited:
That refugee also boasted to me that Viets were squeezing Chinese out of Chinatown because white Canadians love pho and Chinese businesses could no longer compete. Completely ignoring that Chinatowns (and other ethnic ghettos) are only temporary accommodation for poor/new migrants who haven't saved up enough up to buy better real estate.

Let's ask wealthy suburban Vancouver Chinese if they were forced to live in their multi-million dollar homes because they got squeezed out of Chinatown by Viets :lol:.
That viet fool sound like a banned member called Black Flag

:lol:

You repeat the same story on another thread and apparently you think people will take your fake story seriously hence the repeat.

I can make a million stories about India or Vietnam and perhaps 95% of them may happen to be true. What is this fixation with everything Chinese?

Your post has been reported @Hu Songshan @Horus .

LOL.

Please spare us or then you will complain why Indians comment on our threads

LOL, what a bunch of fools. I was nice enough to state my opinion and experience with Chinese product that I have recently purchased, but instead being attacked by a bunch of Chinese trolls. No, it's NOT okay to pay premium price of a crap product. Stop trying to educate me on your non-sense, illogical, non-realistic crap. I initially thought it was a good product, until purchased and used it (i don't know why it's so hard for you to grasp that). That will be the last time I buy any Chinese made cell phones from China and that's that. Trying to convince me with your garbage insults just make the situation worst. If that's your goal, then you have nothing better to do other than being a troll and trying to get a reaction. Pathetic losers. Trust me, this is a fact, no one in the west really like Chinese made product. Yes, you heard me. You're in China, so stay there. Don't come to Canada and buy our real-estate. I might have to form an organization here in Canada to make sure of that.

"If its shitty, how come people are still buying?" people don't realize it until they use it. Duh

The other problem with this Honor 6 plus is the OS is Chinese Native. Meaning, everything is linked to China such as the URL. The main language is also in Chinese but not English. I need an OS that is native to North America. I cannot do that with Huawei unless I have the Android OS firmware to flash it.

Stop trolling, make some sense and admit to fact and maybe I'll give you more respect and wont troll you.
lol,what a troll. can't bear...:rofl:

Huawei Honor 6 plus was released in 12/16/2014.
And all this phones must be ordered online.

And that's all in China.
It's still too welcomed to get one right now.(This troll do not know we need to 抢购,not free to buy at anytime....:omghaha:)
No oversea version released.
Tell me how did you get one.Show us on which website did you order???

Huawei is doing well oversea and is growing very fast.
You can not change this even if your "story" is true.Actually you have nothing but your mouth.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom