What's new

How Would You React...?

giphy.gif
yeah i did not think this through mods would probably be on me right now .......... got to delete it

Immediately stand to attention.

What the man did in the video was not right. Not to criticise him, but the anthem is to be played on solemn occasions, not in a busy street on a working day just to make a publicity point. It is not a pop song.

After the end of the anthem, I would have walked across and asked him not to do that again.

Stickler for tradition. Truth be told I might have broken out into a dance sequence

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Stickler for tradition. Truth be told I might have broken out into a dance sequence

I know. It sounded stuffy. You are right, I have no sense of humour about the anthem, and only a little flexibility about the flag, because some misguided idiots take out their rage against the state on the emblem of the nation - two different entities - and on the grounds of free speech, it seems better to swallow one's anger and allow them the right to do what they did. It still makes me angry, but it seems democratically more appropriate to keep it inside.

My people don't have an anthem let alone a country, so .... :undecided: :-)

Back
Top Bottom