What's new

How would a modern day Pakistan v/s Israel conflict play out?

I don't think Pakistan and Israel will be fighting each other. Israel will stop its bombing soon, if not, situation will get worse and still I don't see Pakistan involving in the matters of Middle East.

Dude, I 'd LOVE to see the pics and vids too !! Shit, I'd make a good one my screensaver !!:enjoy:
i know, this is a very bitch move by obama i stayed up till 4 am that day hoping they would show the pics but they didn't, why wouldn't they if they had some? and then conveniently they also buried him at sea lol.. thats a bigger sham then then american healthcare system.

In case some of you didn't know, the next best ally of Israel after America is India. Our war with India will never end, considering the fact, the amount of hatred between the two countries is enormous; politically and economically. Another thing, Israel has been looking into Pakistan for a very long time from the eyes of Afghanistan and India (Can't say much about China). This is so, because Pakistan is evidently the most powerful and well equipped Muslim country in the Arab/Muslim federation. If you put the pieces together, from the Sunnah and the Holy Quran, Israel is the most selfish, erratic, and corrupted society in the world. There hate towards the Muslims is big. If Israel wanted to tackle Pakistan, it would do so from two countries, India and Afghanistan.

Not gonna happen, look at where they are and look at where we are (in terms of achievement and geography).

We have far more pressing issues to handle before we move to outwardly efforts, let alone such efforts on a country some 3,000km away.

Mongolia vs. Albania, who is going to win? Discuss.

Best post of the thread.

Pakistan should stop trying to be more Arab than the Arabs themselves.....let them fight their own wars....

we can support Palestine politically through the UN, but that should be the end of it.

Mongolia,they have horses.``
Albania has James Belushi

james_belushi.jpg

An acute historical reminder is called for when the now turned Zombie Sharon said that if it were up to him he would take his armed forces up to the Karachi coast, likewise he was replied by the Pakistani counterpart that Pakistan would greet the Israelis on it's own coast . The Israelis may be expert in killing women and children and some gun totting Hamas fighters by using their air force but they only know too well the outcome when the other side can also hit back. After that the Israelis changed their tone and since the Bharti brigade habitually can only fire over others shoulder hence they are reminded that forget about Indians getting help in the past from Russia and US to fight Pakistan, the even needed help from Israel to fight a few hundred Kashmiri freedom fighters.

Just a little taste of how the Bhartis are treated in the Middle East.

Yeah, they treat pakistani's very well..

An acute historical reminder............... since the Bharti brigade habitually can only fire over others shoulder hence they are reminded that forget about Indians getting help in the past from Russia and US to fight Pakistan.............

I find many individual Pakistanis to be decent honourable people, some of the finest I know. However, there are some at the other end of the spectrum- world class in their lack of shame.

Your post is a classic example of shamelessness, I suspect it is a character trait.

India took help of Russia in terms of equipment, fine.

But Pakistan's client -master relationship with the USA, it's elite being totally bought out by the West, its complete reliance on US aid, arms is a byword that has few parallels. Even Pakistani analysts acknowledge it. And soon your country may be under the thumb of China, dancing to a new tune.

And you have the gall to state that India took the help of Russia and US to fight Pakistan?

Shamelessness is an understatement in this case.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom