What's new

How to Update your Facebook Status After you Die

blackops

Reaction score
Are you Addicted to facebook? Do you like to update everything that happens in your life on your social Media? If the answer is Yes, then you have to try this is Facebook Application called ‘If I Die’ developed by an Israeli company that specializes in “time capsules” after two of its cofounders’ friends nearly died in a traffic mishap in Italy.

How does this App really work?

Facebook, will publish the posthumous message only after three friends or ‘trustees’ that have assigned the responsibility, verify the If I Die user’s death. Interestingly, If I Die users will also have the choice to upload a video they want aired posthumously.

How to Update your Facebook Status After you Die | TechGoggles - Technology Simplified

this app is available for apple users have dont know about android

its a stupid thing why would any one update there fb status after they die it does freaks me out

''Having Fun In Heaven With Hoors''
----------------------
2 people likes this.

All 3 Comments.

GF:Tumne tau kaha tha tum marnay ke baad bhi mujhse pyar karo gay :*(

Best Friend:Have fun buddy.
---------------------------

Got 20 slaps from angel in hell for hitting my neighbour. Sorry dude, please forgive me.

39 Likes this

View all 28 comments

Neighbour: It's ok bro. Nevermind.. I hope they send you to heaven ASAP

Best friend: Tere saath aesa hi hona chahiye..Kaha tha ke na pangey le usse. Laggayi na baddua... kut khaa ab.....

----------------------

Met Michael Jackson in hell. Dude his new album is coming out here. Can't wait to buy it. he just gave me an autograph.

456 Likes this

View all 455 Comments

Friend: Dude which colour MJ has in his skin now.

:lol:

for me its good idea yaar. may be one of this day i die no one will inform defence.pk that i am dead :cry: no member has my contact or direct access to me

say bloody marry three times

bloody marry
bloody marry
bloody marry

now webby is gonna kill me :cry:

if i got time i will call to webby if i die after marry sure my wife will open a thread on it and FB but if i die suddenly then sorry to all of my friends here

no probelm ap har roz post kartay hai if you dont post for a week and are not banned mai hum yaha Quran parhalay gay ap kay liye

no probelm ap har roz post kartay hai if you dont post for a week and are not banned mai hum yaha Quran parhalay gay ap kay liye

or ye sach hai i am not joking if i never come 10-15 days without inform samjh lena kam ho gya hai .i use it daily as i breath .or ye kaheen nhi ja rahi meri adat.

Some people take this virtual like very very seriously like FB, and some member here on PDF too :undecided:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom