What's new

How to solve terrorism in Pakistan?

Brother, who created Lal Masjid with who's authorisation? If you know it, come back and we shall continue our discussion. If you don't know it, then get lost.

behold!
dont go out of topic?
just prove urself right?
lal masjid wasnt created by govt of pakistan, instead it was all allowed with the good will of the madersha it was running on?
now open a thread if you like, i ill be ready for any further conversation there?

behold!
dont go out of topic?
just prove urself right?
lal masjid wasnt created by govt of pakistan, instead it was all allowed with the good will of the madersha it was running on?
now open a thread if you like, i ill be ready for any further conversation there?

Again, I will repeat the question. Who created Lal Masjid with who's authorisation?

Solution is very easy .Just cut the funding and everything will get back to normal. Whoever recieves the money punish him with death penalty.
Every one knows who is funding all these terror organistaion esp TTP and BLA . Kill the funding and hit the source hard enough.

Again, I will repeat the question. Who created Lal Masjid with who's authorisation?

again answer is the same, dont go offtopic or you will be reported?
you want a dam conversation on lal masjid, go open a thread?

There isn't a day without a terrorist attack some where in Pakistan

Lets brainstorm Ideas, what are the best ways to solve terrorism in Pakistan?

By having ZERO TOLERANCE AGAINST TTP, BLA AND LEJ or any other group who challenges the Writ of GOP.

again answer is the same, dont go offtopic or you will be reported?
you want a dam conversation on lal masjid, go open a thread?

I'm going to ask you for the third and the last time: Who created Lal Masjid and with who's authorisation?

If you know the answer, enlighten us brother and if you don't, you'll be going on my ignore list.

That is something i think about but can't figure?? What do you suggest?
Neither of these will work in pakistan.. but thats my view..
you did not tell your thought process.. why do you think communism will work in pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom