What's new

How to report a suspecious anti-Pakistan activity to someone with authority

bwaqas

New Recruit

Reaction score
I just wanted to know that what shall we do if we know or have a feeling that someone is involved in some kind of lobying against Pakistan, especially Balochistan. How can I help my beloved country in making sure that its not happening, without hurting anyone.

Who shall I report to? Who can I speak to?

Kindly let me know.

Allah Hafiz
Pakistan Zindabad,
Dushman-o-Ghaddar-e-Qom Murdabad

Simply inform Local Police Authority, Anyway, It seems you are a false flagger.

If you are in Saudia then contact Pakistan embassy. :cheers:

frist how u judge the anti Pakistani activities....if u juge then call to local police or i think u wana wants pasha direct hot line number....if this is your wish then u are next missing person.....:victory::bounce:

frist how u judge the anti Pakistani activities....if u juge then call to local police or i think u wana wants pasha direct hot line number....if this is your wish then u are next missing person.....:victory::bounce:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
He's tryin to help BTW

Salaam,

If you are talking about some serious threat or suspicion of terrorism contact the FIU Field Intelligence Unit at the nearest Military base or the Ministry of Defense. Whatever you do, do not bother contacting people like Rehman Malik lol

Allah Hafiz

If someone talk against Baluchistan or JF17 or LCA tejas then you can contact Pak Embassy, Still if no response come, Then surely have other ways, Contact ISI , Raw or CIA.

I just wanted to know that what shall we do if we know or have a feeling that someone is involved in some kind of lobying against Pakistan, especially Balochistan. How can I help my beloved country in making sure that its not happening, without hurting anyone.

Who shall I report to? Who can I speak to?

Kindly let me know.

Allah Hafiz
Pakistan Zindabad,
Dushman-o-Ghaddar-e-Qom Murdabad

Never.. NEVER EVER contact any police official or Embassy official or any member of this forum.

Try to send your info. to Army officials, try calling any one of the contacts in link below:

:: ISPR :: Inter Services Public Relations - PAKISTAN

Or try using this link:

:: ISPR :: Inter Services Public Relations - PAKISTAN

Stop B.S., we are fighting war on terror....... there are more terrorist attacks on Pakistan than those states who have legalized abduction of its citizens.

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

RAW they will help you

Most likely he want to report about RAW and if he contact embassy or police he will end up in hands of RAW.

Back
Top Bottom