What's new

how to recover deleted data...

I have tried many file recovery software over the years and "File Scavenger" is the best. Always recovered data and saved me a$$.

Ippdu file ni backup online server payeene cheyandi.future lo file loss aayite back up pan oostundi.
vadina garu meeru siggulekunda mana satruvu janda pettukunnarenti ? The better option would be storing on external drive/disk .

thanaku split personality undile.. konni sarlu Indian laga inkonni sarlu pakistani laga behave chestuntundi.

thanaku split personality undile.. konni sarlu Indian laga inkonni sarlu pakistani laga behave chestuntundi.
kompateesi tanu kashmir potti kadu kada :what: tanaki mana basha ela vochu , mana rastram lo unda enti kompateesi nigha kosham ?

guys I need help. how to recover deleted data?.. I saved my project files in locked winrar format... don't know how it happen.. but i lost every thing that i saved in drive E..... just showing folder name... but the content is lost.... :hitwall::undecided:....

very important data.... please help me...

Can you tell me if the System Protection on your PC is enabled?

Chetaah, i didn't enabled system protection.... three days back, I installed windows 7 and forget to install anti virus....

there is one hidden file with named $recycler

Chetaah, i didn't enabled system protection.... three days back, I installed windows 7 and forget to install anti virus....

there is one hidden file with named $recycler

Each hard disk contains a hidden folder named Recycled. This folder contains files deleted in Windows Explorer or My Computer, or in Windows- based programs.

System Protection creates regular restore points every week and is part of windows 7 has nothing to do with viruses.To check if it’s enabled, click Start, right-click My Computer and choose Properties. On the left side, click on System Protection.

vadina garu meeru siggulekunda mana satruvu janda pettukunnarenti ? The better option would be storing on external drive/disk .
meeru chapandi nenu mee inti middi payne green crescent fly chesta.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

may be enemy for you not for me.

If it's something important call a professional file recovery service provider.Next time buy some online storage from Google and backup all your data online.

If it's something important call a professional file recovery service provider.Next time buy some online storage from Google and backup all your data online.

yes very important....

guys I need help. how to recover deleted data?.. I saved my project files in locked winrar format... don't know how it happen.. but i lost every thing that i saved in drive E..... just showing folder name... but the content is lost.... :hitwall::undecided:....

very important data.... please help me...

Happened to once, in my case the whole drive got corrupted and just vanished.I just installed "MiniTool Power Data Recovery 6.6" and recovered the whole drive to another external HD and then repartitioned. I didn't loose a single file, try it..

If you just lost a single file select "Damaged partition recovery" and select the drive (if the drive isn't shown select the whole hard drive) and click recover.

If its the entire drive,then go with "Lost partition recovery". Recover the data to another drive or sum external media.Good luck :tup:

Power Data Recovery Cracked By Dr.IfOff (download torrent) - TPB

^ The best way of recovering files is to use a bootable distribution of Linux or connecting your hard drive to a desktop pc and then run these windows based programs especially when the files your recovering were on system partition (C:).Try UBCD it has few data recovery programs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom