What's new

how to prepare for preliminary test!

Sohaibanwer

New Recruit

Reaction score
what kind of Mcqs come for maths, physics, chemistry and english. how to prepare for them i've done Alevels , so if test wuld be from inter books i wuld have to buy inter books!

What test are you giving? For the TCC?

it is the initial test they said it wuld include MCQS of maths, physics, chemistry and english but i dont know the syllabus!

Also for physical test:
15 pushups in 2 min is requirement, and i can only do 12 pushup max.
3 chinups in 2 min is requirement, and i can only do 1 chinup.
i've been working hard to overcome this problem, will i be rejected if i dont do 3 chinups?
Also i wanted to ask do we have to 3 chinups straight in 2 min , or we can do 1 chinup and take a break and then do rest of chinups in remaining time?

well i am a doctor, n going through selection procedure after ramazan! first, wish me best luck for preliminaries....
second, i don't care about undees examination, why? because we have seen much worse foolings in medical college (my alma being Allama Iqbal Medical College Lahore) n we have seen a lot worse pictures in reality that my fears/ shyness not overcome any examinations. i know brief examination is a part to select best personnel for any serving force

is preliminary test of Pakistan army on computer as it is of PAF selection? recently I passed preliminary exam of PAF and I love their efforts to make all tests transparent and up-to-dated on computer.

Computer based Preliminary tests (CBT) remove all the fears whether my answer is within the circle or not, whether machine could read my answer or not, whether i have darkened the circle as up to required or not, etc..... compared to old fashioned paper based test. I want to ask whether Pakistan Army follows old tradition of paper test or modern computer based preliminary test for all???

is preliminary test of Pakistan army on computer as it is of PAF selection? recently I passed preliminary exam of PAF and I love their efforts to make all tests transparent and up-to-dated on computer.

Computer based Preliminary tests (CBT) remove all the fears whether my answer is within the circle or not, whether machine could read my answer or not, whether i have darkened the circle as up to required or not, etc..... compared to old fashioned paper based test. I want to ask whether Pakistan Army follows old tradition of paper test or modern computer based preliminary test for all???

The army initial test is also on computer.

Back
Top Bottom