What's new

How to make Chinese dumplings

hunter_hunted

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We used to eat Awesome Chinese dumplings during era university which ended two years ago. And time has parted us(Me and dumplings) . And I miss those juicy Dumplings.

Me and my friends used to go to Chinese Hostel every Wednesday in noon just to eat Dumplings.

So my Special Request to Chinese Dammit tell me how to make those boiled dumplings and also tell me how to make sauce for them.

Fulfill my request and I will give you my Genie.

We used to eat Awesome Chinese dumplings during era university which ended two years ago. And time has parted us(Me and dumplings) . And I miss those juicy Dumplings.

Me and my friends used to go to Chinese Hostel every Wednesday in noon just to eat Dumplings.

So my Special Request to Chinese Dammit tell me how to make those boiled dumplings and also tell me how to make sauce for them.

There are many many types of dumpling. You have to be more specific.

you need one pig for chinese dumpling, make one halal pig and then you will be told the secret recipe

Maybe this can help a little bit.
How to Make Chinese Dumplings: 9 Steps - wikiHow

Xiao Long bao - steamed

joes-shanghai-soup-dumplings-xiao-long-bao.jpg

Jiao zi - steamed
001aa0e28af90b0c46d415.jpg

or pan fried
2aeb770af6445fac_m.jpg

Shrimp dumpling - steamed
2008822175455123_2.jpg

Xiao Long bao - steamed

joes-shanghai-soup-dumplings-xiao-long-bao.jpg

Jiao zi - steamed
001aa0e28af90b0c46d415.jpg

or pan fried
2aeb770af6445fac_m.jpg

Shrimp dumpling - steamed
2008822175455123_2.jpg

Tell me how to make the steamed Xiao Long bao

you need one pig for chinese dumpling, make one halal pig and then you will be told the secret recipe

I really hate the piggy. Dont wanna c piggy anywhere near me.

I i i must fight till the bitter end or till the sweet juicy Dumpling. Even Master Panda is not here to help me.

Xiao Long Bao is my favorite, along with Shrimp dumpling.

Xiao Long Bao is the most tedious to make, coz the dumpling contains soup. Yes, soup inside the dumping together the meat.

Unfortunately, I only know how to eat :argh:

Check around with someone who knows how to make it. Rest leave it on me I will eat it.

Dude dumplings can be filled with vege too

or halal chicken!! London has halal dumplings...

Check around with someone who knows how to make it. Rest leave it on me I will eat it.

My friend made some chicken ones with me in EU....

Lets see flour and water was used to make the base then we put in some boiled chicken and made the dumpling and then steamed it...

Guys try, Uzbek and other central asian dumplings, they are amazing, I think even afghans and people of Chitral in Pakistan eat some kind of dumplings

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom