What's new

HOW TO JOIN THE PAKISTANI ARMY ?

FutureArmyOfficer

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello all .. please answer my question here and do NOT direct me to read articles or websites because I could have done that If i wanted so im asking question here for a reason for a live chat ok

I am 22 years old and doing bachelors atm, after this I want to join pak army in age of 23 or 24. I want to know how can I join the pakistan army and at what rank? What is this ISSB thing? Is it a written test or physical? tell me all about its physical test like what physical test u have to give n about writen also .. also tell me in detail like what is the procedure like u directly apply for issb or first there is other test or what n how much time a year its taken etc ............ and most importantly what RANK is given to one who pass it .. thanks

Your at the end! You should be maximum 22 and a half year old for ISSB. It is a series of 5 day test, with Physical, Medical, Intelligence and Written. Visit issb.com.pk for more and dont wast the time, due to your age factor!

Your at the end! You should be maximum 22 and a half year old for ISSB. It is a series of 5 day test, with Physical, Medical, Intelligence and Written. Visit issb.com.pk for more and dont wast the time, due to your age factor!

As I said please don't give me websites to read as i've read all of them and im asking here cause it didn't helped well just cleariflying things

and reading on websites I also read something that a graduate can apply till 23 years of age, isn't it? Please confirm this

and written test of issb must be a joke, the problem is with the physical test .. whats its physical test like? give me detail on it n what post u r given when u clear it?

Sorry. ISSB's website says it all, every scratch. Seems like your in Peshawar, try to contact them.

POSTAL ADDRESS:
GSO-2 (SELECTION), ISSB KOHAT CANTONEMENT
POST CODE 26000.
TELEPHONE:
0922- 9260085
0922-521-3808
EMAIL:
gso2@issb.com.pk

check this

Question: 2 Age limit for graduate qualified candidates?
Answer: Graduate candidate can apply upto 23 years age.

the above is mentioned in FAQ of joinpakarmy website .. so is this different and ISSB is different or what? is there any pre-test for issb or what? plz comment on age after confirming it 100%

now, you said 22 years, they say 23 years for those who have done bachelors, NOW WHO IS CORRECT? PLEASE ELABORATE WITH GREAT DETAILS!

Is this the same issb thing, isn't it?

Also, what is the procedure to join ISI?

@FutureArmyOfficer

Are you sure, you went through material over internet?

Question: 2 Age limit for graduate qualified candidates?
Answer: Graduate candidate can apply up to 23 years age.
If you have completed 2Yrs graduation then upper age limit is 23Yrs but if you have completed 4Yrs graduation then upper age limit is 24Yrs as on 01November (for even course) or 01May (for odd course) of that year (2011).

Nomenclature of army test is; Initial exam-->physical exam-->medical exam-->interview-->ISSB-->final medical exam at CMH-->final call letter from GHQ (only if you manage to pass every stage).

I could have written in detail about every stage in case it was not available on this forum and obviously you'll need to read it here or anywhere- its only matter of searching- Please follow this link to read about ISSB (issb-questions-answers). Also there are few threads about initial exam, best thing is to call or visit AS&RC, it shows commitment to the profession you want to pursue.

Back
Top Bottom