What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

i want to know that reapters of issb will have to go through the whole intial process or only deposit forms for issb

hi

i am 20 years old and i have just finished my BTEC national IT system support which is equivalent to 3 A-Level (Pakistan year 12 FA or FSC). i want to know can i join Pak military with this qualification. i am living in UK and if i can join military then what is the procedure. thank you

one favor to Pakistani brother could any of you visit ASRC or GHQ to find if i can join Pak military with this qualification. thank you

salam all i abtain 654 marks i fa and i want to join pak army but i dont know and also i want to know that how much my marks will be count in my selection:pakistan:

HI I WANT TO KNOW THAT IF SOMEBODY WANTS TO JOIN ARMY AFTER COMPLETEING HIS ENGINEERING THEN WHAT WILL BE HIS CAREER IN PAK ARMY

If u get the right answers plz let me know as well coz i am also trying to get into the ARMY or AIR FORCE after i complete my BSc in electronics engineering

What you mean by what will be his career???

Well if you are selected obviously you are going to PMA for training and then will be send to concerned unit as 2nd Lt.

If you have guts you will be making your career brighter to higher ranks.

i think that ur are wrong that if he will be selected then he will be 2nd ltnt
i think that he will be given the post of captain in army and it depends on that what type of engineering degree he has .etc if he has telecom eng degree then he will be go to signal corps of army
:pakistan:

I am in 2nd year(pre engineering).Plz tell me how to join a technical corps?
Moreover, i have heard that technicals(eme,sig & eng) also have to undergo an infantry yo besides their own.is it true?
Does that mean they are subjected to a wider spectrum of responsibilities.

i think webmaster should take notice that proper reply of questioner should must be posted

Hi,

I want to join the pakistani army, after i have finshed my pre-engineering. The only problem i have is when i put my feets together(ankles tuching), my knees touch, even though im physicaly fit. Will this prevent me from joining the army?

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Hi,

I want to join the pakistani army, after i have finshed my pre-engineering. The only problem i have is when i put my feets together(ankles tuching), my knees touch, even though im physicaly fit. Will this prevent me from joining the army?

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Ali,

Do horse riding if you can. It will help you with your "knee" problem.

I am in 2nd year(pre engineering).Plz tell me how to join a technical corps?

Course selection is announced in all major newspapers (Urdu & English).

For Techinical Cadet Course details are as follows.

ELIGIBILITY.

Candidates must fulfill following eligibility conditions.

Age. 17-21 Years.

Marital Status. Unmarried.

Qualifications.

FSC (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) with minimum 60% marks (including NCC) or Senior Cambridge of GCE ’O’ level passed (English being compulsory) in five subject “A” level passed in Maths, Physics and Chemistry in grade 1-G/A-C

Note: (1)

Candidates possessing foreign qualifications such as Senior Cambridge of “O” level and “A” etc are required to obtain equivalence certificate from board of committee of chairmen (BCC) Ministry of education. Islamabad and attach it with the application form.

Note: (2)

Candidates awaiting their results in F.SC from various education boards can also apply subject to the provision of a certificate by the Principal of their colleges that they will pass the said examination with 60% marks. They will be allowed provisionally to take written examination being held in September 2000. Candidates appearing in supplementary from any board of education are not eligible

NATIONALITY.

Male citizen of Pakistan, Azad Kashmir and State Subject Class-1.

Note.

Pakistani Nationals having dual nationality if selected are required to renounce their foreign nationality before completion of their course study.

INELIGIBLE TO APPLY

Twice screened out or twice rejected by ISSB for any type of commission in the Armed forces

Previously declared medically unfit by an Appeal Medical Board.

Cadets withdrawn / resigned / discharged / dismissed from Armed Forces academies/institutions.

An individual dismissed/removed from government service/Armed Forces

Convicted by a court of law on offence involving moral turpitude

Cadets of any Armed forces Academy/institution.
Diploma Holders.

SELECTION PROCEDURE

Written examination (MCQs type) of Higher Secondary School Certificate in Physics Chemistry, Maths and English.

ISSB tests/interview.

Medical examination.

Final selection at GHQ on merit. Allocation of subjects is made strictly on merit. Allotment of discipline/decision of GHQ is final and no representation in this regard or request for change in discipline allotted is entertained.

Moreover, i have heard that technicals(eme,sig & eng) also have to undergo an infantry yo besides their own.is it true?

Does that mean they are subjected to a wider spectrum of responsibilities.

I am not sure about YO being done by technical, but even if they do it, what's the harm?

You aim to be a soldier of PA so keep morals high. It is too early for you to think about YO.

thnxs i will do that, but will i get accepted into the army, if i have the knee problem??

Ali,

IMO this "knee problem" can seriously effect your selection in PA.

For further details, please visit nearest AS&RC, MH or CMH.

hi guys what exactly is this forum? are the forum members army, navy and airforce personel if so will i find any engineers here?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom