What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

Son,

Stay away. Your heart is not in it and the Pak Army could use people who wants to be there, not waste time on those who can't decide to be a man or not.

Don't join.

People signing up don't sign in for respect or money. Your job would be to 'defend the nation and take the offensive into enemy territory'

As for respect we have many people on this forum from our armed forces. Judging from them, the army still breeds great men of honor.

Join the special forces. Government. Politics.

Thats what i would do.

People normally join because they have the deepest love for their country, enough to readily die for.

I asked this question on another discussion but I didn't get a satsfactory answer. I am living a Saudi Arabia and going to a Pakistani school upto Grade 13. I want to join the Pakistan Army. I'm not sure what to do to join when I finish school.
What am I supposed to do and how can I get in the Army?

i want to know that what is exact and 100% sccessful procedure to pass the issb tests .please guide me becauze i will go to issb after 2 months what is its preparation.whether i have to join coches institute or have to prepare self

i am repeater of issb .and now i again register for issb .please tell me now i will go direct to issb or will give intial tests and please guide me to get commissioned in pak army .its my last dream which i want to become real.

you have to go through the whole process again starting from InitiAL TEST.

sir' Murad salaam, recently i was a bit disappointed with the requirements of the police RCMP when my doctor advised me not proceed because one needs 20/20 eye sight i were glasses left sight is not good i wear glasses all the time but sir like if its AIR-FORCE i certainly understand but why the police academy requires such a perfect eye sight is this common or can there be considerations please advise
thanks
miraj

brother you should not be worried in any way .think that passing issb is dream for every one i am not rec by issb .sometimes i wishes that if i had passed issb , then i lives life of an army officer.its a veru very excellent and bold job.money is not every thing iam doing telecom engneering from fast.dr and engeeirs have not bold uniform u are alucky person who got commission in army ,so dont waste time and go for pma .sincerely advice

Welcome to the forum.

and my sicner advice to you.
You are not fit for the Army.
So do not join Army.

As Pakistan Army is the name of commitment not a place to make money.
I do not see any commitment in you if at all whatever you said is true which honestly speaking im feeling all other sane persons on this forum will also feel that whatever you posted above sounds a pack of lies :)
Guess what we on the forums have learned to differentiate somehow between Genuine and the lies.
anyway if you were not intrested in the first place to join the army and if you want to make money than you should not join it as

One thing in life should be rememberd "Somthing that you do halfheartedly is somthing which is forced on you".

And secondly never go what people say about anything its all our own experince and practical one that makes us understand people and their good things as well as bad things.

So if i say you are a bad man without geting in touch or talking or having any relation with you.
Will you believe that you are a bad man ???

Anyway if you are not lieng than do not join army.

:cheers:

Took my words for him from my heart, I suppose

Welcome to the forum.

and my sicner advice to you.
You are not fit for the Army.
So do not join Army.

As Pakistan Army is the name of commitment not a place to make money.
I do not see any commitment in you if at all whatever you said is true which honestly speaking im feeling all other sane persons on this forum will also feel that whatever you posted above sounds a pack of lies :)
Guess what we on the forums have learned to differentiate somehow between Genuine and the lies.
anyway if you were not intrested in the first place to join the army and if you want to make money than you should not join it as

One thing in life should be rememberd "Somthing that you do halfheartedly is somthing which is forced on you".

And secondly never go what people say about anything its all our own experince and practical one that makes us understand people and their good things as well as bad things.

So if i say you are a bad man without geting in touch or talking or having any relation with you.
Will you believe that you are a bad man ???

Anyway if you are not lieng than do not join army.

Good advice Plus Jana he knows what he wants remember kid Joining the military is like marriage (but you can't get an annulment). If you're not positive that you should, don't.

I want to join the Pakistan Army. I am living in Saudi Arabia and am going to a Pakistani school. The school system is British with 13 Gardes and O/A levels. I take Chemistry and Physics but not Biology. I have Pakistani and Canadian passports. I am currently in grade 9. So, upon finishing Grade 13, what should I do to get in the Pakistan Army?

Go to the army selection center , call the Military Attache at the saudi embassy he can help you. Please do not open a new thread when we have 3 or 4 of these threads on PFF.
THK

I have often found that the standard for joining the Pakistan Army is:
15 chin-ups in 2 minutes
15 push ups in 2 minutes
1 mile (1.6 km) in 6 minutes
15 sit ups in 2 minutes

But now I have come across a site (Pakistan Army - Regular Commission) that says that the requirements have 1 mile in 7.5 minutes and 3 chin-ups in 2 minutes. At 14, I'm working to achieve these standards but I want to know which is right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom