What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

SALAM,, i am doing architecture from NED and hav just passed my first year. i wanna ask that can i apply for PAF after doing ARCHITECTURE ?? is dre any field for me in PAF ???

Thanks Ahmed for d reply !!! Well i was interviewed on 27th .. Interviewer was Squadron Leader (Psychologist) ... When i entered he initially did focus on my hair style and asked whether i m using wig .. :cheesy:

I replied NO they are original ... Dn He did ask about my siblings, thr occupation, my qualification , father's occupation, about my current Job and current Salary !!Didn't check any of my educational documents and didn't note anything ... Dn he asked do i have Nasal operation , I replied NO !! Dn Asked do you have (Some strange disease name) Operation !! I replied NO !! (He was staring at me during the process and was observing my facial expressions) . Again asked the same question that whether m having Operation in Childhood ... I replied again NO SIR !! Again he said NO !! I replied NO !!

That's all ... He indicated me to go !!! :hitwall:

And All the best dude !!!

I don't know what kind of psychology was hidden in such kind of trivial questions :undecided:. Interview seemed to me just a formality, but you told me that the interviewer was a psychologist :blink: any ways dude, wish you good luck...

salam evione!!
what is the least height needed to be a pilot??
or whts the height when u will not be considered for the procedure or the tests? im 5' 4'' is tht enough??

Can someone give me basic information regarding the initial PAF GDP tests? What kind of Physics and English questions come in the computer based tests?

From where can I prepare for them, recommended books? or any online material?

Thanks in advance!

hi Sir,
i have to questions.
#1 is can anyone tell me if a female wants to join airforce what is/are the procedure to do it.
# 2 is if u are born in Pakistan but you moved to different country can u still join Air Force

i will be thankful to you

hi Sir,
i have to questions.
#1 is can anyone tell me if a female wants to join airforce what is/are the procedure to do it.
# 2 is if u are born in Pakistan but you moved to different country can u still join Air Force

i will be thankful to you

1- Procedure for boys and girls is same, but for females there are some specific branches in which they can apply.

2- Yes you can apply, but on selection, you have to surrender your other country's nationality....

Any body got the call for final interview after psychological test???? 107 Non GD Logistics branch???

salam
i am the student of bsc.... and iwant to join air force as GDP. some one plz help me in this regards thanx :wave:

I applied for 107 Non GD Accounts branch (SSC). By the grace of Allah, I have recieved call for final interview. I want to ask that what type of questions they will ask in final interview. Questions are related to which area?? and if possible from where i can prepare for it any recommended books or other stuff?? waiting for reply..

I applied for 107 Non GD Accounts branch (SSC). By the grace of Allah, I have recieved call for final interview. I want to ask that what type of questions they will ask in final interview. Questions are related to which area?? and if possible from where i can prepare for it any recommended books or other stuff?? waiting for reply..

1- in which city did you receive call? bcoz here in karachi we are still waiting for the result, karachi selection center is saying that result has not been announced as yet...

2- on which date you got the call, did you get the call via phone or call letter?
3- when is your interview scheduled?

i am from Lahore.
I got phone call
i got call on Wednesday Last week 23rd feb
plz pray for my interview....

if anyone have info about interviews plz do share. God Bless U

i am from Lahore.
I got phone call
i got call on Wednesday Last week 23rd feb
plz pray for my interview....

if anyone have info about interviews plz do share. God Bless U

as far as i know, you must prepare yourself for general knowledge(specially about pakistan and major events), subject knowledge(yours is accounting), a lil geography, and current affairs....

Back
Top Bottom