What's new

How to join ISI if any respectable senior guide me ? its my proud honour to serve my country

How to join ISI if any respectable senior guide me ? its my proud honour to serve my country "PAKISTAN" until my last breath .. and to defend my homeland with best of my service...

Here is one way to join ISI. Join any Pakistani force. Army navy Airforce what ever you like. Once you have completed your training then you will take permission from your commanding officer for an attempt to join an intelligence service if he allows. After his approval you will face a test and the result of that test will determine where you will go ISI MI IB or some where else after that if you are selected for ISI you have to under go training for ISI and after passing that training you can join ISI. You cannot decide your self to join ISI you are chosen to join ISI.

Here is one way to join ISI. Join any Pakistani force. Army navy Airforce what ever you like. Once you have completed your training then you will take permission from your commanding officer for an attempt to join an intelligence service if he allows. After his approval you will face a test and the result of that test will determine where you will go ISI MI IB or some where else after that if you are selected for ISI you have to under go training for ISI and after passing that training you can join ISI. You cannot decide your self to join ISI you are chosen to join ISI.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

First serious post of this thread.:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom