What's new

How to join cadet schools.

The King Hamza

New Recruit

Reaction score
In Pakistan there's a custom that people who want to join PA join cadet schools just like the 1 in lower topa,upper topa.So I wanna join in an school like those can join 'em from 9th grade and stay in 9th grade.If there is a possibillity than do tell.I just gave 8th grade exams of PTB sllaybus.

MCJ is good if you intend to join Army afterwards. But, if i remember correctly you join that in 8th grade not 9th. If you want a good advice, don't waste one year and join after completing your Matric. If you are interested in any particular cadet college. then you will have to get it's prospectus, that will provide you with all the necessary info.

these day they only prefer the boys with military back grounds ordinary civilians get only selected in infantry requirement metric

In Pakistan there's a custom that people who want to join PA join cadet schools just like the 1 in lower topa,upper topa.So I wanna join in an school like those can join 'em from 9th grade and stay in 9th grade.If there is a possibillity than do tell.I just gave 8th grade exams of PTB sllaybus.

My little brother studies at Cadet College Hassan Abdal , he was selected among the 100 students selected out of 50 thousand candidates. He cleared all 3 exams for all major cadet colleges around Pakistan ie PAF Sargodha , Lowertopa , CCHA , MCJ , SCC Karachi etc , and joined CCHA.

Take my advice , its not a cakewalk , first of all you have to be under 13 and half years of age or less to sit in the test , then you go through an Academic test which consists of an intelligence test , maths , science and English.

Then you go through an interview , and then a full military standard medical , if you clear it all you get selected on the basis of merit.

So Academic Test -----> Interview ------> Medical ------> Final selection.

The process is almost the same for all cadet colleges , Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom