What's new

how to defend against a possible US invasion of Pakistan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no need to wait for an ICBM. India has had its nuclear warheads emplaced in U. S. cities by its special forces (see my earlier post in this thread) and Pakistan can do the same.

What utter rubbish..............US satellites as well as heli's and other equipment would easily trace nuclear particles of such enrichment well before you get into their cities.

This can only be done as an immediate attack, whilst entering the US.

However, on a good level ...............I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH UNITY GROW IN PAKISTAN BY ALL PARTIES AND PERSONS.......God bless....this is Unity Pakistan, thanks Adml Mullen, you fool

Thats a hell of a thought..

There are more people of ur nationality in US (even some mods ) than the Americans in Pakistan..

Now think again.

Well we are talking about how to defend our country in case of american aggression , we are not beating the war drums it’s the ugly bunch ( panetta the p!g , mullen the sullen and obama ) sitting in washington that are throwing accusations at us and making threats.
We will silence these SOBS if they attack us, by whatever means we have!

What utter rubbish..............US satellites as well as heli's and other equipment would easily trace nuclear particles of such enrichment well before you get into their cities.

This can only be done as an immediate attack, whilst entering the US.

You need to educate yourself on the technical aspects of this. I will let other Pakistanis educate you; I will not do that.

You need to educate yourself on the technical aspects of this. I will let other Pakistanis educate you; I will not do that.

Having served in the military I am pretty familiar with this aspect and it is only a Russian now indian wet dream. This strategy is flawed and fit for only a Hollywood movie.

There are different detonation sequences to a nuclear warhead and the quickest is to build a seal of tungsten carbide around the nuclear material forcing the particles to bounce back into the isotope. Being an Indian doesn't make you all knowhow, however as before, the US has for long now had the means to locate such material of such enrichment to locate it and deal with it. Please get yourself uptodate with the current US nuclear advancements which are generations ahead of others

China will sit back, yawn...and probably issue a statement, at most.
logo.jpg

1101339720-1.gif

Come on, i was not expecting this atleast from you, i don't know why people talking like this about Pakistan nukes, for God sake try to understand that Pak nukes are not lying in some open ground, lot of high ranking military & intel officials have made it clear that these assets are well protected & underground & i guess that it maybe strictly monitered 24/7 by ISI & IB agents whereas military's SSG commandos guard it so if any one wants to destroy it they will have to locate it(which is impossible, remember RD case) & if they find it they will have direct conflict with intel agents & SSG's, now this is not some IGI game that all will be in their favour.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

I've saw you support the post that bring Pakistanis morally down, why not remove great green & white flag that you can't respect.
Perhaps your reference to a game needs to be seen again.
If it were IGI, Pakistani forces would be able to just camp in a corner and wait for US forces to come in and kill them one by one.

However, this being reality.. Your nuclear installations(again read the installations part carefully)... and infrastructure would be targeted. Setting back any ability to produce fissile material for years if not permanently.
Pakistani warheads are scattered all over the country and no country can find them all.
However.. by taking out our ability to produce more fissile material and targeting our delivery systems.
The US can reduce our abilities a lot.

As to monitoring and finding locations.
our immediate facilities.. such as those that provide the R&D.. and those that provide a large section of our enrichment.. and production facilities for warheads and delivery systems are pinpointed already.

The various underground storage sites.. the backup R&D locations hidden in plain sight..
they will go unscathed.
But those facilities cannot replace places like Our 4 primary reactors.. known and mapped SPD facilities... or nicely lined up F-16's, erieyes and TPS-77 radars.

I see two scenarios ,

1.US/ISAF airstrikes and helo raids in Miranshah .

2.The above with an air campaign against pakistani military targets (nuclear installations ,airfields etc) followed by an invasion.

I ve got to say that the latter is highly improbable.Why would the US want to invade a country that has the seventh largest army made up of highly professional personal . Then their is the Nuclear deterrence,which you guys are grossly undermining .Has the US /Nato ever invaded a country that posses hundreds of nuclear weapons.I think an invasion in pakistan sounds illogical and inconceivable,considering that the us would have to engage in the largest military conflict ,since WW2.

But airstrike/airraids in miranshah against haqqani are highly probable ,have happened before.
I think this is what pakistan can do

1.Threaten the use of force ,before the operation.
2.protest in the UN.
3.Use its diplomatic channels ,such China (ive heard the their Vice Prime Minister is on his way) ,Saudi and turkey and the middleeast or whatever is left of it anyway.Iran can also be of help,as it considers the US its enemy.
4.Exit the WOT,make peace deals with the TTP .
5.This may sound a bit absurd but there is a huge population of Pakistani diaspora living in the EU,specially the Uk where we have more than 1 million pakistanis.Maybe the can play a role there.
6.A small nuclear test along the border,sort of a warning shot.

do the Musharraf thing .

Play by their rules now, improve economy , lessen dependence on USA , improve nuclear arsenal and delivery systems (though it may not help)

I see two scenarios ,

1.US/ISAF airstrikes and helo raids in Miranshah .

2.The above with an air campaign against pakistani military targets (nuclear installations ,airfields etc) followed by an invasion.

I ve got to say that the latter is highly improbable.Why would the US want to invade a country that has the seventh largest army made up of highly professional personal . Then their is the Nuclear deterrence,which you guys are grossly undermining .Has the US /Nato ever invaded a country that posses hundreds of nuclear weapons.I think an invasion in pakistan sounds illogical and inconceivable,considering that the us would have to engage in the largest military conflict ,since WW2.

But airstrike/airraids in miranshah against haqqani are highly probable ,have happened before.
I think this is what pakistan can do

1.Threaten the use of force ,before the operation.
2.protest in the UN.
3.Use its diplomatic channels ,such China (ive heard the their Vice Prime Minister is on his way) ,Saudi and turkey and the middleeast or whatever is left of it anyway.Iran can also be of help,as it considers the US its enemy.
4.Exit the WOT,make peace deals with the TTP .
5.This may sound a bit absurd but there is a huge population of Pakistani diaspora living in the EU,specially the Uk where we have more than 1 million pakistanis.Maybe the can play a role there.
6.A small nuclear test along the border,sort of a warning shot.

Was a pretty logical analysis till the last point.. A nuclear test by Pakistan at this time will be as close to a national suicide as it can get..

Perhaps your reference to a game needs to be seen again.
If it were IGI, Pakistani forces would be able to just camp in a corner and wait for US forces to come in and kill them one by one.

However, this being reality.. Your nuclear installations(again read the installations part carefully)... and infrastructure would be targeted. Setting back any ability to produce fissile material for years if not permanently.
Pakistani warheads are scattered all over the country and no country can find them all.
However.. by taking out our ability to produce more fissile material and targeting our delivery systems.
The US can reduce our abilities a lot.

As to monitoring and finding locations.
our immediate facilities.. such as those that provide the R&D.. and those that provide a large section of our enrichment.. and production facilities for warheads and delivery systems are pinpointed already.

The various underground storage sites.. the backup R&D locations hidden in plain sight..
they will go unscathed.
But those facilities cannot replace places like Our 4 primary reactors.. known and mapped SPD facilities... or nicely lined up F-16's, erieyes and TPS-77 radars.
India's strategy for victory over the United States depends on destroying Washington and New York, with nuclear warheads already emplaced in these two cities, BEFORE the United States does any thing, with a warning that additional U. S. cities will be destroyed, with nuclear warheads already emplaced in them, if there is any retaliation. The only way the United States will be able to keep several additional cities from being destroyed, after the destruction of Washington and New York, is by doing nothing in return. Five years later India can finish the job with its coast-to-coast destruction. The key ingredient here is destroying Washington and New York BEFORE the United States does any thing, with a warning of additional U. S. cities being destroyed if there is any retaliation.

India's strategy for victory over the United States depends on destroying Washington and New York, with nuclear warheads already emplaced in these two cities, BEFORE the United States does any thing, with a warning that additional U. S. cities will be destroyed, with nuclear warheads already emplaced in them, if there is any retaliation. The only way the United States will be able to keep several additional cities from being destroyed, after the destruction of Washington and New York, is by doing nothing in return. Five years later India can finish the job with its coast-to-coast destruction. The key ingredient here is destroying Washington and New York BEFORE the United States does any thing, with a warning of additional U. S. cities being destroyed if there is any retaliation.

Stop trolling buddy... and change your flags to real ones :).. Pretty obvious what is being done here ....

Having served in the military I am pretty familiar with this aspect and it is only a Russian now indian wet dream. This strategy is flawed and fit for only a Hollywood movie.

There are different detonation sequences to a nuclear warhead and the quickest is to build a seal of tungsten carbide around the nuclear material forcing the particles to bounce back into the isotope. Being an Indian doesn't make you all knowhow, however as before, the US has for long now had the means to locate such material of such enrichment to locate it and deal with it. Please get yourself uptodate with the current US nuclear advancements which are generations ahead of others

Thor,

He is a certified spammer suffering from schizophrenia (Type : delusional grandeur). IGNORE HIM

Pakistan can only defend itself by taking the WAR to US mainland...

US will never invade directly... they will cripple pakistan economy and military under UN umberalla like they did in Iraq... then they will make sectarian voilence and they will support one group and make some US pakistan a Prime Minister like Afghanistan.

I think US does not have capability to in act directly against Pakistan Army in their own land.
US never get itself indulge with Neclear power (Think North Korea)

I don't think so. Currently US is having serious economic crises, it's debt has equal it's GDP, companies are closing & alot of jobless people are there in US, poverty is increasing. So today Americans are eager to hear anything related to jobs creation instead of opening a new war front & that also with a massive military power. It will not only be a political suicide but like US will hit its own foot by loosing more billions, increase of debts on US, death of soilders & most importantly US will loose it's strategic ally.

but an economy going downhill might be the best time to start a war. you have several unemployed men who can be recruited into the armed forces. the war will greatly increase demand for various goods giving an impetus to the manufacturing sector. also since the war will take place away from america, there will be no loss of infrastructure.

try looking at the GDP growth rate of various countries and correlating them with wars they fought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom