What's new

how to defend against a possible US invasion of Pakistan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you kill people, will their relatives feel better even if the dead man is a terrorist. One way or the other US by killing in the name of WOT is bring more people to join the jihadis and more you get brainwashed fools. now that you have brainwashed fools on one hand and Inteligent CIA and NSA with years of experiance in arming non state actors and diverting the force on their foes.
I am not pro-pakistani, but I am saying increased activities of the US in Asia will bring chaos rather than peace.
These are not BS, but my own self analysis. And you need not take it serious if you do not feel its correct
I have to give it to U. I have been saying this for long time- Where ever the US goes the destruction follows. Come on think again how many wars the US fought in its own land? The sooner people realize this the better(Both Pakistanis and Indians).

considring normal pakistanis are more armed then our Army, it is highly unlikely the US will dare to declare war against pakistan. especially with its crippled economy

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

dont reply to the sily indians, let them troll so they can sleep better at nights

that is the reason they are killing his brothers and sisters in Karachi by arming Normal Pakistanis.

If Pak Army gives a "JIHAD" call to all pakistanis & muslims in general against US,, US their allies & their dogs(india) all will sht their pants... then they'll have to fight a force 170 million strong...

Please keep in mind that the 170 million strong Jihadis will then face the combined might and fury of the US and its allies. After all, the other side will fight too. (I could dissect the 170 million number further and end up with a much smaller number that can actually do something "useful," but let's leave that aside for now.)

Much will be destroyed needlessly, and that should be avoided.

Secondly we should tell China that if Pak is attacked then they will be next where dajjali-US will cause tumult & chaos,,, so it's in their interest too to stop US from any such aggression... Just a statement from China could suffice... China had already given a statement aft Obama-bin-Lantee's staged act

China will take decisions that serve its national interest.

Calling the US dajjal or its president a son of a lanatee is totally juvenile and uncalled for, and does not support the quality of your arguments.

i think,members from India and Pakistan give logical response to such matters.the people of India and Pakistan like each other,few hardliner,s from both sides play their dirty games.now it,s the time to reset India , Pakistan relations in best interest of their people,s development.both countries, India, Pakistan poverty ratio is extremely terrible.all the funds we waste in developing nukes,buying modern fighters,and all other weaponry,could change the fate of poor people of subcontinent.why we are fighting for last 62 years,pls do,nt mind ,for Kashmir issue,kashmiris hate both India and Pakistan.and it,s a harsh reality.most of you will have the right to disagree with me butt as a journalist ,i observe this harsh reality in Pakistani Kashmir on the sad occasion of 2005 deadly earthquake.both countries leaders should realize the ground realities.pls think about your people,not about nukes,fighter jets...etc.as the matter of possible US attack on FATA concerned,they are waiting for a long time,when will Americans attack on their territory.tribal people of Pakistan are natural born fighters,their traditions,their terrain,tough life style,love with every modern weapon,all things are signs of their bravery.most of tribes have a vast experience in gorilla war fare.they fought against Russia,afghan army and in most recent years against Pakistan army.if Americans attack their homes,they will attack their bases in Afghanistan.no one dare to challenge their sovereignty.their history is full of brave resistance against any aggression.so do,nt underestimate the capabilities of free tribal people of Pakistan.in this scenario, Pakistan army have no other option to fully support them and defend their homeland,it,s their primary duty.

36.5% americans have guns in their homes , so .......

90% pakistanis have Ak-47, .222 kalakovs, shotguns, rifles, 7mm's , 8mms , and pistols are un counted

Use of NASR on which ever city US invade first would be the best option.

the u.s troops will never put their boots on pakistani soil , they will just bomb you with their 5 generation aircrafts , they might even use india as their base and get logistic support , the pak army will not be able to fight the combined strength's of india and usa

pakistani Army may not be able to pak soil against combined forces of india and america, bt surely pakistani won't be hesitate to dèfend.

i don't think that US economy allows them to invade Pakistan, but if they do they probably not going to use the ground forces. But Pakistan will be the toughest country for them

If a conflict does come to be between the US and Pakistan, there wont be an invasion..
What will happen will be surgical strikes on Pakistan's nuclear assets and installations.. its high value assets such as the F-16's. the Erieyes.. and the like.
The US does not want its hands dirty in Pakistan more than it needs to.
It would want to denuclearize Pakistan, so that the hawks in India can have their way.

Lets hope it doesn't come to that.

Pakistan can do what India has done; see the thread titled 'How India Will Win a Nuclear War With the United States Starting Now' in the India Defence forum. Briefly, India has said that its nuclear warheads have been emplaced -- by its special forces -- in various cities/countries including Washington and New York. The nuclear destruction of these two cities, with a warning that additional U.S. cities will be destroyed if there is any retaliation, is the first step in the implementation of India's National Security Doctrine. The only way the United States will be able to keep several additional cities from being destroyed is by doing nothing in return. Five years later India can finish the job with its coast-to-coast destruction. India's victory in this depends on destroying Washington and New York, with its nuclear warheads already emplaced in these cities, BEFORE the United States does any thing, with a warning that additional U. S. cities will be destroyed, with nuclear warheads already emplaced in them, if there is any retaliation. Note that only one nuclear warhead of about twenty kiloton per city is needed to do the job.

Lets discuss real scenarios that if Pakistan is attacked nucs will also be landing in India and even if its nuclear debrie it will still be carried over by air into India and destroy or effect Indian cities and population

If a conflict does come to be between the US and Pakistan, there wont be an invasion..
What will happen will be surgical strikes on Pakistan's nuclear assets and installations.. its high value assets such as the F-16's. the Erieyes.. and the like.
The US does not want its hands dirty in Pakistan more than it needs to.
It would want to denuclearize Pakistan, so that the hawks in India can have their way.

Lets hope it doesn't come to that.

Now this is a SANE post. We must all work together to ensure a peaceful resolution to the present situation.

In the unlikely event of a FATA invasion, we have have to maintain methods of

1) Maintaining our supply routes.

Role of China would tell us how far we are successful in this. It will need to supply our military and our military needs to keep all the links to China open.

2) Keep attacking rather than merely defending and engaging in guerrilla warfare.

If boots on the grounds situation happens - before resorting to sending in troops to vacate American forces a full on attack on Bagram and sister bases should be done. If the dynamic can be changed where the primary attack comes from the Arabian sea and not Afghanistan that will be half the battle. Unfortunately the other half would still be quite overwhelming but I would take the half.

You can't view this in terms of military win or loss. The biggest win would be our freedom. If cutting the chord with the US means to going to war with them then so be it. It will literally be the first day of the rest of your life!

apologize to U.S and the world for all the wrong things you have done , stop supporting terrorists and hope they forgive you

it is not good for you to speak too much, i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom