What's new

how to control neutrals

Pakistan's problems are its own people who are uncivilized, disorganized, unpatriotic, exitermists, hypocrites, and most notably cowards lacking balls. They are not and can never be like the Turks so please stop. If you want to make a comparison make one with Egypt.

So the dress code of the civilians and civilian leaders need to change.

Stop wearing shalwar kameez and start wearing suit, western dress, the transition would be less difficult, at least in optics.

Turkey people optics gives a modern, and Western vibes, more acceptable to west. Pakistan can also do this...???

Iranians also wears all western dress, notwithstanding the Islamic revolution.??

Do Pakistan need to change it.??

In fact Kenan Evren got elected as President in 1982 following the coup in 1980, and he ruled via the national security council. The real power was with him. This Albanian origin folk and his co-conspirators were termed as "our boys" by President Carter....

FETO had hundreds of officers, including some generals, in its ranks, and they conducted the failed coup by arresting the CJCS and other service Chiefs. Overwhelming majority in the military didn't support them and took a stand against them...
@Hakikat ve Hikmet I have always wanted to learn more about this FETO thing. Most of the practicing Turkish muslims that I see are followers of Gulen, one of my kids even go to 1 of the schools run by them. Outwardly they seem non-political. Turkish armed forces ever since kemal have been non-religious and so-called guarantors of Turkish secularism. So I dont see them aligning with a movement with outward religious overtones. We know politics is a dirty game, is it possible that Erdogan struck at a group that he saw as a future threat using the cover of July coup as coverup and labelling them as FETO.

So the dress code of the civilians and civilian leaders need to change.

Stop wearing shalwar kameez and start wearing suit, western dress, the transition would be less difficult, at least in optics.

Turkey people optics gives a modern, and Western vibes, more acceptable to west. Pakistan can also do this...???

Iranians also wears all western dress, notwithstanding the Islamic revolution.??

Do Pakistan need to change it.??
There's no disagreement button so had to give a laugh react

Shalwaar kameez is a Pakistani dress and it represents everyday Pakistanis of all backgrounds - why should our politicians wear suits to appease the west?

If we want democratic leaders whose source of power are the people than they should look like the people

If thier source of power are the western powers than that's just replacing uniformed puppets with suited puppets

Last edited:
There's no disagreement button so had to give a laugh react

Shalwaar kameez is a Pakistani dress and it represents everyday Pakistanis of all backgrounds - why should our politicians wear suits to appease the west?

If we want democratic leaders whose source of power are the people than they should look like the people

If thier source of power are the western powers than it's just replacing uniformed puppets with suited puppets

That was an open ended thought, the reason I put question marks at the end.

Shalwar kameez unites the nation, just as Urdu language, the awami dress.

So need to get strength from the uniting factors, opposite to what divide the nation.

Had the thought back in mind, about army Generals western orientation, and dislike for shalwar kameez, Urdu lingo. Doesn't have to be western to be modern.

As per some reports, don't know the truth in it, Bajwa and generals talked about IK wearing a Peshawari chappal, shalwar kameez, talk about Medina ki riasat, recites Kalma.

They must be aghast, doesn't goes with their western ideology, subservient to the west rather.

I am all for the national dress, a common curriculum in schools, and taking pride in it, breaking the elite capture, to be precise.

یہاں ہمارے ڈھنگر ابھی تک 1990 میں جی رہے ہیں

FukvqgxaMAIfvSm

Social media narrative is the people voice, the collective thought of the Pakistani people.

They had this deranged idea as PMLN Mariyum had a social media team at the PM house, the duffers thought you need a team and bots to spread the message.

They can't accept the fact that tens of millions people are venting their anger against them.

And that how can people work voluntarily, shows the rentier nature of the Fauj, they cannot work unless paid in dollars, can't do anything good for the country.

Align Perks and Immunity status to international standard

a) Get only Salary
b) Education benefit for Soldiers

All other "Kingly" habits , closed down

No Soldiers have Immunity from criminal offences in their own Nation they all stand court if not civilian but Military court

Cut down the defense budget by 30%. That will be a good start.

FETO had hundreds of officers, including some generals, in its ranks, and they conducted the failed coup by arresting the CJCS and other service Chiefs. Overwhelming majority in the military didn't support them and took a stand against them...

I just hope that the majority of Pak Army turn against these Pharoah Generals who have sold their souls.

Nonsensical thread. Any parallels between the Turkish politics and Pakistani politics will be misleading.

Erdo took an army that was competent and fearsome and filled it up with FETÖ cultist trash, and cried when they tried to pull a coup d'etat.

Erdo isn't the good guy you think he is, and Turkish army isn't the villain you think it is. It was just one of the obstacles between him and his quasi sultanate so he corrupted and destroyed it.

@Hakikat ve Hikmet @LegionnairE @Oublious

Is this true that during Marshal Law in Turkey, COASs retired on time and handed over the marshal law to the next?
I don't know which marshal law you're talking about

Last edited:
Inshallah the day will come when Generals are put in their place... the barracks!! No more DHAs!! no more vast business interests!! no more political engineering!!! no more control of media and state machinery!!! InshaAllah!!!

Most Pakistani enjoy being subservient slaves. That's the problem. Unlike other races... We are the Dalits of the Muslim nations.

In fact Kenan Evren got elected as President in 1982 following the coup in 1980, and he ruled via the national security council. The real power was with him. This Albanian origin folk and his co-conspirators were termed as "our boys" by President Carter....

The words you mentioned remind me of a similar situation in Pakistan. After the US withdrew from Afghanistan, a journalist asked a US official about their plans for managing things there. The official replied, "Our boys are there to handle the situation." This implies that certain elements within the Pakistani military might be considered as loyal to external forces.

It is certain that the manner of handling "their boys" within the Pakistani military would resemble the approach taken by Turkey, which involves restraining them and sending them off to their masters.

Back
Top Bottom