What's new

How to become a commercial pilot

Bilal587

Reaction score
I need an information from some expertise here on pdf so any kind of suggestion welcome here. A friend of mine is an Intermediate pass student which is a girl and she want to become a pilot, shes currently in UAE and she ask from there from some random institute and they said it would cost them 5 lakh dirham to get admission to get things started. Hence surely there should off course some good IATA affiliated Institute there but it's pretty costly for them.

Please guide me from begging what she should do because she have zero knowledge about that field but she willing to become one, so please pdf expertise please deliver your best of knowledge maybe she can also read your suggestion on pdf or I can deliver your nice suggestion to her.

Hello @Bilal587 , just want to say that your thread is in the wrong section. If you copy this thread to the "Members club" you will have more readers I think.

I need an information from some expertise here on pdf so any kind of suggestion welcome here. A friend of mine is an Intermediate pass student which is a girl and she want to become a pilot, shes currently in UAE and she ask from there from some random institute and they said it would cost them 5 lakh dirham to get admission to get things started. Hence surely there should off course some good IATA affiliated Institute there but it's pretty costly for them.

Please guide me from begging what she should do because she have zero knowledge about that field but she willing to become one, so please pdf expertise please deliver your best of knowledge maybe she can also read your suggestion on pdf or I can deliver your nice suggestion to her.
Do one thing...make audition for T.V commercials, get a commercial role as pilot and you will become commercial pilot....lols on a serious not there is a flying school in Islamabad but you need minimum qualification FSC for commercial pilot license.

https://www.pea.com/

One of my friends is currently enrolled here, his cousin also gained his licences from here and now flys for Kuwait Airways. Cost around $100,000.

There was an airport in my university. Current students says it still exist. It had a 20 feet runway, jahan se rozz jahaz urra karty thy.

Other then this , i have no exposure to aviation industry. :P
LOL, I wanted to be an aviator as a kid and whilst flying to Pakistan I stopped the PIA Captain and asked him how to become a pilot. Great guy, spent around 20 minutes chatting with me. Your story reminds me of that.

I know a guy who did commercial pilot course here in Canada, according to him it will cost you CAD 120,000 to complete theory and flying hours required to get commercial license.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom