What's new

How to abolish Caste system in India?

How to abolish caste system ?

• Give reservations only to child of inter-caste marriages

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All Indians should embrace Islam.

The Caste system is here to stay, a dalit cannot become a Brahmin, it is where he was born and that's how the Hindu gods designed it. Embracing Islam is the only peaceful way out or exterminating all the caste members except one, pick any.

All Indians should embrace Islam.

The Caste system is here to stay, a dalit cannot become a Brahmin, it is where he was born and that's how the Hindu gods designed it. Embracing Islam is the only peaceful way out or exterminating all the caste members except one caste.

Not only India whole world should embrace islam

Caste system lies in the root of problems which we have faced in past and still facing in the present times.The system was the reason of handful of Invaders invading India and subsequent became our rulers.We were so divided in the castes lines that we could not see a immediate threat.

Even in the present times, the system propagated the culture of reservations on caste lines which has again divided our society.

Caste system is propagated through two factors- dining and marriages.How ever it's origin lies in the 'purity' of occupation.Each castes had it's occupation like Jats doing farming,Ahirs and Gujjar in rearing of milch cattle,chamars/jatav involving in collecting hides and making product out it. Brahmins had the 'purest' of work reading/studying etc.

Dining is now considerably relaxed though still prevalent in rural India (Yes it is ). However marriages is strictly within it's caste in both rural and urban India though some exceptions are there.It is the marriages which is holding this regressive system alive.

Reservations seem to stay as long as caste system is there.This has cause lot of anger in people of upper caste which is quite justified to an extent.

your sincere input guys ?

Education and Merit. same for Pakistan

No they would never say that, they'd rather say :

"एकम् सत्, विप्राः बहुधा वदन्ति "

Truth is one yet path to attain it can be many.

Being an atheist is not a crime in Hinduism, there are separate school of thoughts that cater exclusively to those who reject the supremacy of vedas, puranas et all, read 'Nastika'.

What the duck? Are you a fanatic muslim or not. This post makes you look like hindu. Still cant figure out should I put you in the ignore list or not, ( i recently discovered the ignore function here and bang, no trolls!)

Last edited:
I am in a inter faith marriage. No problem for the past ten yrs . we have two kids who follow both religions. its all a matter of how open you are to respecting another's religion .

You can pray to the stone in Mecca and circle it, it is very logical right? I am sure that stone can be put to better use.

View attachment 210218

Here you go stone worshipper!!!

Its not worshipped . the only reason why Muslims kiss it and give reverence to it is that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) kissed it and held it reverend.

you should know

and hindus what ever they are they follow vishnavist school of thought os shiva school of thought

hindiism also has only two sects namely vishnavism and shivism and all others are sub sects, in the same way this castes are nothing but tribes, and we are proud of our tribe, let me tell you if you are a fair punjabi will you marry an African which you have nothing to do with, each tribe has its own culture and tradition, india is not a single country its a conglomeration of many countries and traditions, i am a south Indian i have nothing to do with the north Indian culture the only thing which binds me to them is Hinduism

you know nothing, have you heard of labbi muslims or the stone cutters, the domari muslims, and the list goes on and will a sunni muslim marry a ahamdi, or an ahamdi marry a salafi, will ismailis marry a hanafi, wiil a european muslim marry an african black muslim, and there are hundreds of castes in islam you dont know that. so will a kashmiri muslim marry kalai muslims of tamil nadu.

Yes, there are two schools of thought in Hinduism which are further divided into sub sects aka Firqa.

In India we do have inter tribal marriages be it any religion. North and South Indian culture do have similarity because the source language is sanskrit.

I do know Labbi muslims and they do inter sect and inter tribal marriages.

I know many things in Hinduism which is misguided...i will check it out.

By the way, people here think I am a sanghi, actually I am a Nationalist.

I think you are even reformer

What the duck? Are you a fanatic muslim or not . This post makes you look like hindu. Still cant figure out should I put you in the ignore list or not, ( i recently discovered the ignore function here and bang, no trolls!)

अहं ब्रह्म अस्मि

I am Brahman

Caste system will get abolished only when the youths of today and parents of tomorrow come forward.

Back
Top Bottom