What's new

How The zionist lobby operates ?

Also the Strong Jewish lobby in the US have a very strong backer that thinks that by keeping the Jews in the promise land they are fastening the process of the return of Jesus. These are the Evangelical Christians. Just read the speech by Pat Robertson in the link below to understand the point.
Why Evangelical Christians Support Israel - Speech - PatRobertson.com

And the Evangelical group them self is very strong politically.

Oh yeah??

Never curse the ones who gives you bread and butter.

God gives us bread and butter, America gives us some money cuz we are fighting against terrorist, not to forget America had an aid plan for India as well recently, Go search this forum you will find it :toast_sign:

And Historicaly you have no issue with Israel.

Yeah right I remember Arab-Israeli 'Yom Kippur' War, in which we kicked Israel a$$ for the first and only time by shotting down there 3 aircrafts and we lost none, i hope we get this opportunity again:lol:

God gives us bread and butter, America gives us some money cuz we are fighting against terrorist, not to forget America had an aid plan for India as well recently, Go search this forum you will find it :toast_sign:

Yeah right I remember Arab-Israeli 'Yom Kippur' War, in which we kicked Israel a$$ for the first and only time by shotting down there 3 aircrafts and we lost none, i hope we get this opportunity again:lol:
Yom Kippur war involved in a handful of Pakistani pilots. Don't blow the conflict out of proportion. While the individual skills of these few pilots is to be respected, there's no way you can portray that it was "we kicked Israel a$$ for the first and only time by shotting down there 3 aircrafts". This one claim as well as the claim of "bringing Soviet Union to its knees" is the most amusing part of this forum. An sensible person knows that neither a minimal participation in an air-war can be considered as a military victory without full and direct engagement, nor using proxies funded by more than 25 countries with cash, kind and other necessary means can be termed to bring a superpower down.

Your conflict with Israel is only there till you start religious policing against them. Otherwise, neither they share any borders with you, nor any water disputes nor an imminent direct threat. And funny enough, there's an equal amount of hatred against Arabs by Pakistani members here too who blame them for mistreating their expatriates, racism and what not. Then on what grounds does Pakistan hold Israel as a potential enemy other than self-responsibility of religious policing around the globe? Please answer me frankly as I don't intend to show Pakistan in a lower limelight and am merely curious.

I have understood that Arabs have a problem with Israelis; but how come you have a problem with them just because of religion? By that sense entire Europe as well as Americas should be Pakistan's enemy for the violence exhibited towards Christians isn't it? Would you call that fair? :).

Yom Kippur war involved in a handful of Pakistani pilots. Don't blow the conflict out of proportion. While the individual skills of these few pilots is to be respected, there's no way you can portray that it was "we kicked Israel a$$ for the first and only time by shotting down there 3 aircrafts". This one claim as well as the claim of "bringing Soviet Union to its knees" is the most amusing part of this forum. An sensible person knows that neither a minimal participation in an air-war can be considered as a military victory without full and direct engagement, nor using proxies funded by more than 25 countries with cash, kind and other necessary means can be termed to bring a superpower down.

Your conflict with Israel is only there till you start religious policing against them. Otherwise, neither they share any borders with you, nor any water disputes nor an imminent direct threat. And funny enough, there's an equal amount of hatred against Arabs by Pakistani members here too who blame them for mistreating their expatriates, racism and what not. Then on what grounds does Pakistan hold Israel as a potential enemy other than self-responsibility of religious policing around the globe? Please answer me frankly as I don't intend to show Pakistan in a lower limelight and am merely curious.

I have understood that Arabs have a problem with Israelis; but how come you have a problem with them just because of religion? By that sense entire Europe as well as Americas should be Pakistan's enemy for the violence exhibited towards Christians isn't it? Would you call that fair? :).

Here are some other reasons why we are hostile to Israel.

Early 1981: Mossad Initiates Bombing Campaign in Europe against A. Q. Khan Network

The Israeli intelligence service Mossad begins a bombing and intimidation campaign in Europe targeting people linked to A. Q. Khan’s nuclear proliferation network, which is helping Pakistan build a nuclear weapon. After Israel bombs an Iraqi nuclear reactor in Osirak in June 1981, the campaign intensifies. Attacks are carried out and warnings given in Europe against Khan’s suppliers and middlemen (see Early 1981, February 20, 1981, Early 1981, November 1981, and 1981). The bombings are investigated by the police forces in the countries in which they occur and are traced to a group of apparent fronts for Mossad: the Group for Non-Proliferation in South Asia, the Committee to Safeguard the Islamic Revolution, and the League for Protecting the Sub-Continent. European police realize that a state-backed group is probably behind the bombings and suspect Mossad, due to the problematic relations between Israel and the Islamic world. Authors Adrian Levy and Catherine Scott-Clark will also say that Mossad was behind the bombings, partly based on interviews of “senior intelligence sources” in Israel in 2006. [LEVY AND SCOTT-CLARK, 2007, PP. 87-8, 476]

February 20, 1981: Mossad Bombs Swiss Supplier for A. Q. Khan Network

A bomb planted by the Israeli intelligence agency Mossad goes off outside the home of Eduard German in Berne, Switzerland. German is the managing director of CORA engineering, which had exported a gasification and solidification unit to Pakistan in 1979 to help A. Q. Khan’s efforts to build a nuclear bomb, and is soon planning to supply another such unit. The bombing is one of a series by Mossad against Khan’s suppliers in Europe (see Early 1981). The company also receives an anonymous call saying it should stop trading with Pakistan, and this threat is followed by a similar one two months later. At this point the company realizes US intelligence knows everything about its operations (see April 1981), and so halts its dealings with Pakistan. [LEVY AND SCOTT-CLARK, 2007, PP. 87]
Entity Tags: CORA Engineering, Israel Institute for Intelligence and Special Tasks (Mossad), Eduard German

May 18, 1981: Mossad Bombs A. Q. Khan Supplier in Europe

The Israeli intelligence service Mossad bombs a German company that supplies parts for A. Q. Khan’s nuclear weapons program in Pakistan. The company had been doing business with Khan through one of his representatives in Paris since 1976 and had sold Pakistan lead shielding and remote-controlled equipment to maneuver radioactive substances. The bomb is part of a campaign by Mossad targeting members of Khan’s nuclear proliferation network (see Early 1981). The company also receives three threatening calls, and another such call is made to the local Reuters office. However, the company continues to supply equipment to help Pakistan’s nuclear weapons program. [LEVY AND SCOTT-CLARK, 2007, PP. 88]
Entity Tags: Israel Institute for Intelligence and Special Tasks (Mossad)

You should not generalize everyone with views shared by only a few members on this forum. Opinions vary from person to person and one only speaks for him/her self.

The assassinations failed though - Pakistan today is a nuclear power.I don't think Israel will ever interfere with Pakistan Affairs.In fact i find Jewish Senators of US Congress to be quite supportive of Pakistan.

Here are some other reasons why we are hostile to Israel.

You should not generalize everyone with views shared by only a few members on this forum. Opinions vary from person to person and one only speaks for him/her self.
Thank you for your kind efforts in educating me about these happenings. However, most members who display hostility to Israel justify the reasons to be a whole lot different and non-political than you have mentioned here cleanly.

In fact, I'd go to the extent to say that you are the first Pakistani member who has explained to me the possible reasons for hostility between your country and Israelis in an entirely non-religious, politico-military context.

I'd remember to quote your message next time some member begins to dive into the religion pool

In fact, I'd go to the extent to say that you are the first Pakistani member who has explained to me the possible reasons for hostility between your country and Israelis in an entirely non-religious, politico-military context.

Hi,

Why do you think, Israel is doing all this? :blink:

If Pakistan has contributed into the hostility factor, it will come out to be non-religious(70%-80%) + religious share. But on Israel's part, in my opinion, it is completely a religious drive.

Pakistani society is/has been greatly under the influence of religious clerics, but the ruling class is an exception. Israel is other way round, in-fact, vast majority of Israel including the ruling class abides their religion (right or wrong is another discussion).

As far as practicing the religion is concerned, Pakistanis who offer prayer may turn out great in number, but it is a fact that very very small proportion of the society actually practices the religion in its true form (please don't derail the discussion on this point). Whereas, Israelis, right from the gitgo - the establishment of a Jewish state - are a religious society, who practice their religion in its present form (which again is debatable) - fundamentalists, conservatives.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom