What's new

How Subramanian Swamy Has Changed The Game In The Rajya Sabha

Supreme Court said name & shame the defaulters.
Modi government said no.
Hiding Ambanis and Adanis.

What are you trying to prove? There is no requirement for a university degree to join politics in India.

Sonia Gandhi is a 5th class FAIL. She doesn't even have a high school diploma, yet on her election nomination papers she put down " degree in English from Cambridge". :D The lying toad. When she was challenged she claimed a typo. :lol:

Rahul ji was thrown out of Harvard after one semester because he failed all his exams. Harvard never throws out the well connected, he must have been a huge duffer for them to taken action.

In you own country does baby Bhutto really know anything?

Falsification of information on election (sworn) affidavit = Jail & fine or both.

Deal with it.

Well, You like swami because it suits you now..... But believe me He is not a trustworthy guy.... Enjoy as much as it suits BJP......
I do have tremendous respect for Mr. Swami on a personal level, on political level, he is is different. I might not agree with his beliefs, his ideas or his vision, but I do respect his tenaciousness. He was a wrong guy to make an enemy out of for Gandhi parivar.

Falsification of information on election (sworn) affidavit = Jail & fine or both.

Deal with it.
We will deal with it in our own wY meanwhile if you are in such a hurry Why don't you step up and show us how ? After all you are the one complaining and your own politicians are shall we say amusing to say the least. :lol:

Subramaniam Swamy drives the Congress CRAZY

He gets under their skin ; MORE POWER to him

May God him The Best of Health and Wisdom so that he can
keep harasssing the Congress

He has got Z category ; He is well protected

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...cross-india/story-IFEpkobuL3xeRx5g7Hc4MK.html
Met him in the Supreme Court during the current BCCI case proceedings. Very humble man who is not averse to signing autographs for his admirers.
Have seen many Justices remark him for his Writ Petitions even when he is not present in the court room.

Rajya Sabha, one who ill talked of Atal Bihari Bajpayee calling him womanizer
Wrong again.

Supreme court said tell names of defaulters, RBI said NO.

RBI is an Independent Statutory body with responsibility towards its mandate.

RBI said disclosing the names in public would hamper the companies health if they are in genuine difficulty and ‘may accentuate the failure of business rather than nursing it back to health.

Since Falsification of information on election affidavit is a crime, why is Sonia Gandhi not in Jail ?

He supports Kejriwal.
Lying & scooting is their expertise. Nothing new.....

We have all seen the drama enacted by Kejru baba to protect Sonia from Augusta by trying to divert attention to something trivial non-existent things.

Nobody likes swamy, I doubt BJP leaders got any love for him... they just keep him humored so that he does not turn against BJP(which he will, one day)

Politics does not work that way.

Dr. Swamy is useful because he BRINGS Political Capital to the BJP, not the other way around. UP elections are coming up and it is useful to have a man who is unashamed of asking for the Ram Mandir loudly and boldly.

No. Swamy is a cannon I get this. if he Speaks of the Ram Mandir, Its the BJP that acts as loudspeaker and amplifier. Mutually beneficial relationship as long as BJP and Swamy are in need of another that. BJPs Political capital is the platform.

Politically Speaking Swamy is as relevant in UP as Varun Gandhi in Tamil Nadu speaking on Issues like the plight Tamils of Sri Lanka.

BJP has no shortage of Ammo due to the amount of Scams the congress has done, only it does not know how to fire that ammo. All BJP does is shoot itself with all that ammo.

It takes a Dr. Swamy to fire that ammo at the right enemy. [/QUOTE]

Yep Exactly My point.

In any case Dr. Swamy is 76 and after his Rajya Sabha term, he will be 82. Are you saying that BJP will dump him ones he is 82 years old ? Advani was dumped when he was 85, but he had become irrelevant long before that.

Advani was the founder of BJP and this fate befell him... no Such case for Swamy he will be usefull as long as he is relevantly firing at the enemy, which he will for a long time. if he keeps doing that till he is 100 he will be in the party till he is hundred. :)

No, You don't get it. With Dr. Swamy speaking for the Ram Mandir, the BJP DOES NOT have to speak for the Ram Mandir.

The BJP can now talk about Governance and development.

Dr. Swamy is a Brahmin and that identity is recognized in UP which has a Brahmin population of 9.2%. So he is far more relevant than any Varun Gandhi will ever be.

More Importantly after Dr. Singhals death, Dr. Swamy was seriously considered for the post of Head of VHP and it was a toss up between him and Togadia. The entire VHP solidly supports Dr. Swamy and with him in RS now, the VHP will throw its weight behind BJP. The RSS is solidly behind Dr. Swamy and their cadres love him.

You think Varun Gandhi has that kind of support ? it was quite disingenuous to compare Dr. Swamy to Varun gandhi.

Dr Swamy is in BJP, so if he speaks, BJP will have to speak it. People don't give Jack about corruption, development and governance, That should be the lesson learnt from Bihar Fiasco. But the thing that one needs to act is on feed back. Hindus are not Monoliths that is their biggest problem, but when confronted with an exe3ntitial problem they act as monoliths.

The way forward is how they can play the quagmire. Ram Mandir will become an election issue point is who sets the Agenda. Nitish won because he didn't get caught in the Agenda setting narrative of BJP and created his own agenda. that is how it works. For the Social calculations that work had to done and the analysis applied. Not as simple.

Winning Elections is all about creating a narrative and tackling your opponent in it, like its done in case of Interviews. But if the Opponent is agile and both are setting own agenda then its all about perception. As long as Mayawati is the face of proposed UP CM, and BJP will lose because they don't have a counter face who is strong and connects with the masses as she does so you get the point.

Currently its 50:50, what and how Swamy can impact it remains to be seen.

Are you Indian or Indian expatriate buddy ????
Supreme Court said name & shame the defaulters.
Modi government said no.

Deal with it.

Gopinath Munde died despite getting the protection. Right?
I know he had Y security and not Z, but isnt that something to cogitate??
That is precisely my concern too... We saw what happened to our Nuclear Scientists.
When i was describing all this to my Mother,she said All these people better be careful as they might get killed.
Modi - won't be as he is PM.
But! Subramaniyam Swamy,Manohar Parrikar and others against UPA, should take care.
My mother,she said it normally as a word of caution, but when she says things it normally happens.
We all want the good for our nation,it is ultimately who wins in this battle Good VS Bad. In some Good loses and Bad wins, In some Good Wins and Bad loses.( It is upto to us to take it Neutrally as Both Good and Bad, don't matter in the end).:-)

Err...What does this even mean?
Have AAPtards gone full senile?!!!

If the Drama Queen Kejru has proof against Ambanis and Adanis, why doesn't the drama queen take the 370 page proofs to courts?!!

Full nautanki, zero delivery - Sab mile hue hai jee..

Back
Top Bottom