What's new

How Pakistan's A.Q. Khan, Father of the 'Muslim Bomb,' Escaped Mossad Assassination

Israel is indeed trouble makers, they are lucky that the land they are currently occupying is holy to Islam, or else 1 nuke and the land is gone for thousands of years along with its inhabitants. They have tried their dirty tricks with Pakistan over and over again, but they often forget that even flying the outdated Russian Fighters they blast these Israeli's out of the sky. but, for as long as America is on their back they will jump like this, take out America's support and they are nothing.

I could be wrong but maybe you are referring to the following because the father of Lt. Gen. Nigar Johar was an ISI officer when he died in a car accident:

Lt Gen Nigar Johar’s father Colonel Qadir also served in the ISI. He and his wife were killed in a road accident about 30 years ago.

Nigar-Johar-with-father-and-brother.jpg

Yaar I dont think this is the person. The accident I am referring to happened in a period earlier. I'll get the info, give me a few days.

If DR A. Q. Khan proliferated, then US scientists like Edward Teller and others Jews associated with the American nuclear program were even more directly involved with helping the Israelis in their day. They took sabbaths from their jobs inside the US government labs and institutes and actively worked with their Jewish brethren during the early times when the the Israelis were developing their own atomic weapons.
Such people should clean their own house first.

Pakistan was part of SEATO and CENTO at that time. Israel going against Pakistan does not arise.
Israel planned to Bomb Kahuta, but india backe off from the joint plan. Reason was simple, a short message by Pakistan to both. You attack our nuclear facility we will destroy yours. And india atleast know that Pakistan never jokes.

@The SC, can you link to the post you had made about an Egyptian woman physicist who in the 1960s ( ? ) had possibly found a way to use copper to initiate nuclear reaction ? She was the one who was a researcher in USA and was killed in a mysterious road accident there.

It is time Pakistan starts arming Israel's enemies. Give arms to Hamas and other anti Israeli groups.

Why to mullah Hamas which drives Gazans to suicide and to general misery ? Why not to Syria which for the last ten years is not only facing invasion by tens of thousands of transnational NATO-created criminals but also attacks by Israel ?

Wishful thinking and desires.

AQ Khan had a very public life, he could have easily been targeted. Thing is, Pakistan is not a tin pot middle east fiefdom or Iran. Consequences for Israel, its own security related personals and their assassinations by Pakistan would be matter of not if but when afterwards. And that is where the deterrence came.

AQ Khan had a very public life, he could have easily been targeted. Thing is, Pakistan is not a tin pot middle east fiefdom or Iran. Consequences for Israel, its own security related personals and their assassinations by Pakistan would be matter of not if but when afterwards. And that is where the deterrence came.

Not really, India through it's proxies TTP, BLA and MQM managed to kill 100K Pakistanis in the last 20 years and Pakistan didn't do jack sh!+ about it...

Not really, India through it's proxies TTP, BLA and MQM managed to kill 100K Pakistanis in the last 20 years and Pakistan didn't do jack sh!+ about it...

I am talking about high level assassination, not proxy wars that you are confusing with.

To an extent it is correct but keep in mind that AQ Khan being taken out after the 90s would not have had any impact on technical progress and at most managerial impact. People who are generally targeted or compromised are mid-senior level project managers.

Plus the fact that he was a metallurgist, so his utility to the program beyond the centrifuge designs he stole from Holland as well as managing the network to smuggle other critical parts for the program was and remains big unknown. At best he was an excellent project manager along the lines of Oppenheimer, who even though a brilliant physicist in his own right, was not on the level of Fermi, Teller, Bohr, Lawrence, or even Szilard.

To an extent it is correct but keep in mind that AQ Khan being taken out after the 90s would not have had any impact on technical progress and at most managerial impact. People who are generally targeted or compromised are mid-senior level project managers.

Sometimes these assassination are symbolic, like in the case of Fakhrizadeh who btw was a low key yet top dog of Iranian nuclear program. How much impact it had on Iranian programme, not much by the looks of it. Yet Israel went ahead with assassination, knowing Iran cant do much in return.

I remember listening to the man in my DP, where he admitted his organization did operations against Mossad. And by going with recent revelations where ISI cleaned up CIA operatives in the region, taking out Mossad or any Israeli high up is not really an issue. It all boils down to consequences.

pakistan should research suppressed technology and start them programs. plus make list of Israeli scientist and monitor them then take them out. pak should pass the hit list on to iran since their scientist got assassinated by mossad.

Why to mullah Hamas which drives Gazans to suicide and to general misery ? Why not to Syria which for the last ten years is not only facing invasion by tens of thousands of transnational NATO-created criminals but also attacks by Israel ?
I cleary stated "anti Israeli groups". So Syria is included considering that it is a enemy of Israel. Pakistan should arm their enemies like Syria, Hamas and Hezbollah. Mullah Hamas? Are you serious? Hamas is protects Gaza and its people. They gave Israel a good lesson a couple of months ago.

Back
Top Bottom