What's new

How Pakistanis see India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong question asked at wrong place from wrong people.Instead of searching answer in news columns and on internet boards better visit pakistan to know the answer first hand from its people all over the landmass.

well said and i wonder why such silly questions are asked in the first place

No thanks. I want to live. Not die in suicide attack or get kidnap. maybe when Pakistan peaceful then can visit.

in india a white lady is not safe, can you speak on this topic please??? better to get kidnapped then getting rapped..

@ajtr: Ok. they maybe you move to Baghdad/Qandahar and wait for your 'time to die' :lol:

Maybe you can jump from building because if it is not ur time to die, you will not die even if you jump :lol:

FANOOS BANKE JISKI HIFAZAT KHUDA KARE, WO SHAMMA KYA BUJHE JISE ROSHAN KHUDA KARE.

Ya. Pashtun men like to sleep and dance with with young boys. "Bacha bazi" is a ancient Pashtun tradition. Very integral part of Pashtun culture.

YouTube - Bacha bazi

:P you can find this in the world elsewhere too but sharing of one wife by two brothers is only found in India an integral part of your Indian culture :azn:

do you want me to post and also the Haryana incest legacy ??

:P you can find this in the world elsewhere too but sharing of one wife by two brothers is only found in India an integral part of your Indian culture :azn:

do you want me to post and also the Haryana incest legacy ??

a dog is getting rapped by indian men nowadays

Wrong question asked at wrong place from wrong people.Instead of searching answer in news columns and on internet boards better visit pakistan to know the answer first hand from its people all over the landmass.

well said and i wonder why such silly questions are asked in the first place

Wow! Do you people even bother to read the article or just glance at the title, see the word India and start the bashing?

The author's name is Kamila Shamsie, a Pakistani journalist based in London and Karachi.

@ajtr: Ok. they maybe you move to Baghdad/Qandahar and wait for your 'time to die' :lol:

Maybe you can jump from building because if it is not ur time to die, you will not die even if you jump :lol:
Jako raakhe saiyan maar sake na koye ,baal na banka kar sake chahe jag bairi hoye.

Wow! Do you people even bother to read the article or just glance at the title, see the word India and start the bashing?

The author's name is Kamila Shamsie, a Pakistani journalist based in London and Karachi.
yes from beginning to last.

Individually myself.
I like India as a productive, growing and nationalist.
Indians are hard working, intelligent and sensible person.
Why i don't like is their attitude towards their neighbour, proudiness and self proclaimation.
India is just another country for me, as any other country.
Problem is 1947, and it will carry some decades too.
Only the economy and interdependence amongst the two countries will change the fact, otherwise lots of problems are waiting ahead.

When I look at the nation, 80% of the population seems give damn to it, whether US, china or India.

5% ruling class and policy makers including civil servants portraits what it right for the country either making india good or bad.

The question arises for the 15% of the middle class which they think India is bad when it comes to the nation and religion and when they need india for movies, destination, products, dramas, cultures, history, e.t.c, they loved India as much as the loved themselves.
Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom