What's new

How Pakistani-Americans are entering interfaith and interracial marriages — and making them work

Just keep giving anyone who is doing wrong the gentle reminders of the right.

And keep away from bad company, create distance. Shun any bad influence.

Don't mock if you can't give gentle reminders. Just move on.

Simple as that.

In the end it all comes down to the individual.

Yes and most of it would be his contribution towards common goal set by Islam for many.

We are in the end responsible for social justice as we see fit in our society. Everything pertaining to Gods duty and will, that is to be left to him.

Sidd .......... if you read verses about battle of Badar you would know how ALLAH said that you were not killing them it was us killing them, you were not raising your swords it was us raising those swords, you were not firing those arrows it was us firing those arrows. Similarly when Messenger (Peace be upon) was reaffirming that famous Rizwan oath under Shajre Rizwan, ALLAH calls it, it wasn't your hand but our hand.

In this Amar HE gets his orders done by humans and in that Amar HE is all HIMSELF.

it is simple debate between huqooq ul ibad vs huqooq Allah. For us petty humans the dangerous bit is Huqooq ul Ibad because God is forgiving but Humans are not.

The famous tradition about Huqooq ALLAH turns out to be all about Huqooq ul Ibad. Islam wants humans to prosper and attain mental maturity by thinking researching and getting educated.

Yes and most of it would be his contribution towards common goal set by Islam for many.

Sidd .......... if you read verses about battle of Badar you would know how ALLAH said that you were not killing them it was us killing them, you were not raising your swords it was us raising those swords, you were not firing those arrows it was us firing those arrows. Similarly when Messenger (Peace be upon) was reaffirming that famous Rizwan oath under Shajre Rizwan, ALLAH calls it, it wasn't your hand but our hand.

In this Amar HE gets his orders done by humans and in that Amar HE is all HIMSELF.

Al Anfaal?

[
I am not interested in the debate that is happening in this thread (and don't know how it is even related to inter faith or inter race marriages) ............ but what you said above is not what Islam said .............. you read some story in some book that was written by a man. Islam has only one final unchangeable book that is Quran ............. and this cat story is not mentioned in that book.

My mistake , it was a thirsty dog not a cat , it's a hadith of prophet saww .
A thirsty dog was dying due to thirst that a prostitute saw it and gave it water so Allah forgave her for that .
I think you're a quranist, but I and majority of muslims also believe in hadiths amd sahi bukhari.
Your opposition won't change the fact that all judgement belongs to Allah .

The famous tradition about Huqooq ALLAH turns out to be all about Huqooq ul Ibad. Islam wants humans to prosper and attain mental maturity by thinking researching and getting educated.

I mostly agree.

But we should in the end be content that He is the planner and He is the executioner.

Regarding the interpretation it can be interpreted in many ways both linguistic in nature and metaphorical in nature.

The Amar or lets just say His Will or His command is programmed in our DNA from the earnest and we all live out our lives on the big canvas of His desires.

[

My mistake , it was a thirsty dog not a cat , it's a hadith of prophet saww .
A thirsty dog was dying due to thirst that a prostitute saw it and gave it water so Allah forgave her for that .

And yet another tradition forbids you from keeping dogs. Just saying.

I think you're a quranist, but I and majority of muslims also believe in hadiths amd sahi bukhari.

Okay Quranist? What does this term Quranist mean? So Muslims are not Quranist?

Well companions of Messenger (Peace be upon him) didn't have to believe in a tradition book called sahi Bukhari so don't know.

Your opposition won't change the fact that all judgement belongs to Allah .

I am not opposing anything. Just removing the ambiguity.

The Amar or lets just say His Will or His command is programmed in our DNA from the earnest and we all live out our lives on the big canvas of His desires.

Sidd Humans were not interfered with ......... if by DNA you are referring to fitrat .......... humans don't have any born fitrat and hence reason for sending guidance from time to time.

Well companions of Messenger (Peace be upon him) didn't have to believe in a tradition book called sahi Bukhari so don't know.

Sidd Humans were not interfered with ......... if by DNA you are referring to fitrat .......... humans don't have any born fitrat and hence reason for sending guidance from time to time.
Meh, I like Quranists more than I like Salafists anyways!
:high5:

All the best to them, but I feel it must be said that it is forbidden by Muslim law to marry outside your faith for a woman, and for man is it is allowed but not be encouraged i.e. the people of the book.

wait ..are you saying it is allowed for men while forbidden for women and that is people of the book ?

bravo .. people of the book :)

Why do people say men can marry people of the book but women can't?

Just a couple of quick points.

1) The companions didn't need a book of hadith because they themselves were living hadith just like they only felt the need to compile Quran due to loss of many companions to war and travel. The simple criteria for the Hadith is that it should withstand the test of time just like Quran has and they can be considered a useful interpretation of the Quran.

2) DNA is a complex code which basically per-determines the course of action one would/might take. Now this is just my conjuncture based on whatever the research i have gone through. The basic building blocks of the DNA moreover can be loosely explained as to Qadr as well.

Seconded. It's a f*cked up statement.

Just like the 2 women witness to 1 male witness? Just curiously asking

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom