What's new

How PAF Prevented an Israeli Attack on Pakistan's Nuclear Assets

How do you know swat operation for a fact ? Apparently thats a rumour ...

Intelligence sharing is something else which was being done even between soviet union and us ...
Yes only intelligence sharing … off course....

Isreal's F16 can only attach 1 or 2 Pak nuclear base, not all.
nothing to worry about.

Kargill was another issue Indian approach USA for help and since we are in US camp so they referred India to Israel to modify Mirage 2000 to carry out precision laser guided strikes and they only modified 5 Mirages with limited no of ammunition which causes no much damages.

During SWAT operation MOSSAD help us on behest of US to de-root terrorism....It is a proven fact...Sir.

Hi,

It is very difficult for many a people to understand that part---.

As per my knowledge, CIA bought from Israel, the Egyptian armaments they had captured in the Arab Israel war, and delivered to their beloved Taliban through Pakistan. Pakistan or ISI never directly worked with Israel or Mossad.

During Afghan war against USSR CIA, MOSSAD and ISI worked together...Israel on behest of CIA provided Pakistan USSR made weapons (AKs and RPGs) in large numbers..they came so close even discuss Israel / Pakistani relations and come to conclusion that our nuclear weapons exclusively for Indian adventures not for Israel hence both stop working each other especially Israeli MOSSAD hence they abort any plan to attack or sabotage Pakistani nuclear installations.

They may have done so under the guise of the CIA.

During SWAT operation MOSSAD help us on behest of US to de-root terrorism....It is a proven fact...Sir.

Old thread, but an interesting one. I recall reading my dad's logbook.....it was called Operation Thunderbolt, somewhere in 1984 when entire PAF was awake in 7-10 mins once the news reached of that the IDF/AF were on their way...

I think you have truly lost your marbles!
Nope, Mossad thought US had lost their marbles when they were asked to do so on their behalf....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom