What's new

How North Korea maintain such a large military without going bankrupt?

Kaleem.61

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The North Korean military's service period is 10 years, and the North Korean military is practically nation's labor force for free.

North Korean soldiers are mobilized for agriculture, construction, and mining as conscripted personnel, and according to defectors, actual combat training is only a quarter of their service period. the North Korean soldiers' rations are so scarce that they get food from recruits' things or by stealing at nearby farmhouses.

1636952884539.png

damn he looks so weak and short to the point where he is struggling with handling goats,
food must be an issue if we compare them to SK people

Why don't they just sober up and realize they were wrong and start over? Why be so adamant?

The Kim Jong whatevers are supporting the same oppressive system that communism meant to destroy. They have made a false religion of their stupid dynasty.

Why be so adamant?
they have no incentive to start over unless and until they go bankrupt, and China can't let that happen for whatever reasons, I guess.

I think I know of another country that may get itself in an identical position....

They don’t have any external debt, let their people starve, that’s how.

Back
Top Bottom