What's new

How much money do you spend on yourself

Raja420

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Every month? :azn: not including your house bills or groceries etc... just the money spent on yourself?

Hardly 5 to 7k a month on myself that also includes my own travel to office and home..... Maybe 10 to 12 once in 6 months if I have to buy myself some clothes or other things...... I do spend a lot on me than above mentioned amounts but that happens only if I'm on family vacation and travelling......

This is only about my personal expenses..... Apart from this I share a big amount as a contribution with my brother to ensure smooth functioning of our household expenses.....

Upvote 0
hardly anything

1655580844435.png

Upvote 0
I don't have a certain amount that I spend on myself! I am a businessman, and as a businessman, I have a financial plan for myself. A financial plan will help not to be left without money at the most responsible moment. The main task in drawing up a personal budget is not just to reduce debt and credit but to distribute expenses so that you don't have to borrow or go hungry in the last week before the paycheck. As a businessman, I'm familiar with the concept of liquid wealth. It helps me navigate with money not only in my work but also in life! If you realize that you are spending more than you need to, you urgently need to make a financial plan to save time and money!

Upvote 0
Every month? :azn: not including your house bills or groceries etc... just the money spent on yourself?
Pkr 20000 or so... Sometimes more or less.
I don't smoke drink or take any extracurricular stuff... I eat ice cream and that's my bad.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom