What's new

How many U.S military bases in Islamic World?

U.S was kicked out of shamsi base two years ago if I remember correctly, so they don't have any bases in Pakistan any more.

Who needs bases in Pakistan when drones can be launched from a neighboring country or an A/C carrier and violate Pakistani airspace do their mission and leave un-touched again and again and again.

Very surprised US has such a big power in Middle East. Why GCC arabs support US so much to depress other muslims.

Hmm, never expected that much. I've been one of these bases but most of the new installitions are to keep US presence and cover the USAF installitions. Also react against any attack. I heard that there are 40,000-50,000 US Marines up there as Rapid Deployable Forces. Middle East? What a peaceful place to live huh? :)

What about Saudi Arabia?

How many "Muslim Countries" have U.S military bases in them?

UAE, Qatar, Turkey, Bahrain,.....and? Saudi Arabia? Some central asian republics? Can I get a list

(Afghanistan and Iraq aren't included...)

No idea about bases in KSA.

But considering that the map got the bases in Pakistan wrong, I would not be taking this map very much seriously.

A pathetic thread meant to start a flame war for sure.

America has been THE SUPERPOWER in the world since the end of WWII.

It has bases wherever it wants to. And 99% of the time local people/countries comply. And the ones who do not comply, either suffer economically or strategically or both. There is a huge profit to be made by complying to the USA needs and there is terrible price to pay for non-compliance.

The bases in Europe like Germany, Italy, UK etc. are now part and parcel of local way of life. So are the bases in Asia. Think South Korea and all its development in electronics, the peace and prosperity, and the credit goes to the South Korean people and their allies stationed in American base there.

Thus picking up this illogical name like "Islamic world" (as if Muslims live on another planet and deserve to have their own world), the bases are no different than European, Asia, African, Australian bases.

I remember vividly when US wanted to invade Afghanistan in 2001, and thus needed access through Pakistan.

Indians at that time were jumping up and down like little kids shouting "Pick me, Pick me, Pick me, why do you want Pakistani bases, we will give you everything, pick me pick me"..

And USA would have gone with India if it was not for geographical constraints.

Even now Indians jump up and down with joy everytime there is joint exercise of US and Indian militaries and American soldiers come visit military installations in India.

So it is rather foolish to point one Muslim country or the other when the same thing is so desirable by so many non-Muslim countries as well.

peace

p.s. I don't want to start India-Pakistan flame war on this (like so many other threads that turn into such flame wars). This is just to clarify the whole concept of American bases through out the world and not just in Pakistan or India etc.

So please do not turn this thread into Pak-India flame war. Thank you.

A pathetic thread meant to start a flame war for sure.

America has been THE SUPERPOWER in the world since the end of WWII.

It has bases wherever it wants to. And 99% of the time local people/countries comply. And the ones who do not comply, either suffer economically or strategically or both. There is a huge profit to be made by complying to the USA needs and there is terrible price to pay for non-compliance.

The bases in Europe like Germany, Italy, UK etc. are now part and parcel of local way of life. So are the bases in Asia. Think South Korea and all its development in electronics, the peace and prosperity, and the credit goes to the South Korean people and their allies stationed in American base there.

Thus picking up this illogical name like "Islamic world" (as if Muslims live on another planet and deserve to have their own world), the bases are no different than European, Asia, African, Australian bases.

I remember vividly when US wanted to invade Afghanistan in 2001, and thus needed access through Pakistan.

Indians at that time were jumping up and down like little kids shouting "Pick me, Pick me, Pick me, why do you want Pakistani bases, we will give you everything, pick me pick me"..

And USA would have gone with India if it was not for geographical constraints.

Even now Indians jump up and down with joy everytime there is joint exercise of US and Indian militaries and American soldiers come visit military installations in India.

So it is rather foolish to point one Muslim country or the other when the same thing is so desirable by so many non-Muslim countries as well.

peace

p.s. I don't want to start India-Pakistan flame war on this (like so many other threads that turn into such flame wars). This is just to clarify the whole concept of American bases through out the world and not just in Pakistan or India etc.

So please do not turn this thread into Pak-India flame war. Thank you.

You should have thought that even US planes had to fly over Pakistan from Indian bases.

It was just a ploy to push Pakistan, nothing else. Even the die hard American-haters, Communists, in India understood this and there were no uproar like nuke deal. Just common sense..

Should think that even we did not allow American AF plane to refuel in India by opposition. In a democracy, its a hot topic.

Peace..

Ok , how many military bases does the U.S military operates in the Islamic World? There are much propaganda on the internet--so I just wanted to clarity this issue. So @Mosamania , @BLACKEAGLE and other middle-eastern guys...are these maps true?

These show U.S military bases in Saudi Arabia..

us-military-bases-in-the-middle-east-the-number-has-exploded-over-the-past-decade.jpg

Is this picture true?

What is the status of US military presence in the Islamic World and vice versa (means how many soldiers from say Pakistan are deployed in USA for embassy protection or just military attaches etc..

I need some credible information..

So can you senior folks help me out here

@Aeronaut , @nuclearpak , @ANTIBODY
Just 1 in Turkey;Incirlik airbase(used by both countries)

Last edited by a moderator:
reframe: How many Muslims working in USA...........those all are Islamic bases in USA.

Note:-Its always dangerous to see things out of context.

The forum is getting flooded with these sock-puppet accounts, especially after India and Pakistan had that fallout over the border which led to calls for war. Now that it has calmed down they might stop flooding the forum, but that is being too hopeful.

这才是真正的! Too many false flags....

Ok , how many military bases does the U.S military operates in the Islamic World? There are much propaganda on the internet--so I just wanted to clarity this issue. So @Mosamania , @BLACKEAGLE and other middle-eastern guys...are these maps true?

These show U.S military bases in Saudi Arabia..

us-military-bases-in-the-middle-east-the-number-has-exploded-over-the-past-decade.jpg

Is this picture true?

What is the status of US military presence in the Islamic World and vice versa (means how many soldiers from say Pakistan are deployed in USA for embassy protection or just military attaches etc..

I need some credible information..

So can you senior folks help me out here

@Aeronaut , @nuclearpak , @ANTIBODY

Well jacobabad n pasni is now under PAF control and PAF is operationg these bases....now no US base left in pak...:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom