What's new

How long will it take for India to realise it's not a great country?

I strongly suggest you do not go by what Wikipedia says regarding details of hinduism or Buddhism.
I am not going to debate this with you since its pointless. But this is the truth.
Why don't you just claim buddha was a chinese and end this farce. As a hindu, I really don't give a $Hit.
This is the problem with Indians, no INTEGRITY.
I really thought you were going to STOP forcing your idea of India Stronk India Great down others throat.

Why not the Buddha is an East Asian ?
The majority of Buddhist are East Asians and I strongly believe the Buddha and his people are East Asians who got massacred and had to escape to the Himalayas and Burma.

As a Hindu, stick your views to your gao rakshak Hinduism and refrain from shamelessly claim credit for the religion of others.
Do according to what you said, "I really don't give a $Hit", and others may respect you more and leave you alone.
Do you know how despicable and offending it is to claim credit for the religion of others and all based on hearsay and bullshit of Indians with no verifiable proof for centuries ?
Indians got this despicable habit of claiming credit everywhere and everything where none is due.
Another good example is that OIT bullshit, Out of India Theory genetics.

If you want to continue this, I can advance the theory of the origin of Shiva in Tibet.
I am agnostic, no religion, but would prefer not to offend Hinduism.

This is the problem with Indians, no INTEGRITY.
I really thought you were going to STOP forcing your idea of India Stronk India Great down others throat.

Why not the Buddha is an East Asian ?
The majority of Buddhist are East Asians and I strongly believe the Buddha and his people are East Asians who got massacred and had to escape to the Himalayas and Burma.

As a Hindu, stick your views to your gao rakshak Hinduism and refrain from shamelessly claim credit for the religion of others.
Do according to what you said, "I really don't give a $Hit", and others may respect you more and leave you alone.
Do you know how despicable and offending it is to claim credit for the religion of others and all based on hearsay and bullshit of Indians with no verifiable proof for centuries ?
Indians got this despicable habit of claiming credit everywhere and everything where none is due.
Another good example is that OIT bullshit, Out of India Theory genetics.

If you want to continue this, I can advance the theory of the origin of Shiva in Tibet.
I am agnostic, no religion, but would prefer not to offend Hinduism.

Integrity is a big word for a chinese false flagger.

If you want to spin a fantasy about south asian buddha do so by all means :lol:

What proof do you want ? That buddha himself claimed he is from the Gautama Gotra ? read the Mahapadana Sutta. That Buddha was from Kapila-vastu ? read the same.

That buddha claimed he was from a kshatriya varna ? refer to the same sutta.

Read the muluposatha Sutta to hear Buddha speak of the Hindu cosmology and concept of time.

This is the 16 great republics he spoke of in the same sutta. Angas, Maghadans, Kasis, Kosalans, Vajjians, Mallas, Cetis, Vansans, Kurus, Pancalas, Macchas, Surasenas, Assakas, Avantis, Gandharans, and Kambojans. ALL of which are in India and are well known in Indian history.

He refers to the 33 Hindu gods in the same sutta.

I can go on an on about the proofs hidden in Buddhas teaching, but the real problem is not the truth. ITs your inability to handle the truth.

Which is why I did not want to waste my time educating you.

Last edited:
Simple never becoz they are in mental block state since it's existanse that it owns everything

To become a great country like china, India must make all people its slaves by
- removing their voting rights
- making Doordarshan, that too a heavily censored one, as the only source of medium
- ban Google
- crush people with Tanks
- build ghost cities in the name of communist philosophies
- execute 2000 people every year in the name of communism
- should have killed at least 25% of its population at some point of history.
- if the above are done then the current ones like @beijingwalker will automatically bow its head and work like a obedient bot. Then the country will become great.

Yes, to be a great country, you need to do brutal actions, sometimes against your own people. All great countries which ever existed in the world from beginning of history, did these. It is sad, but it is true.

Weaker countries and states cannot do revolution and make dramatic change, therefore, they will be stuck and left behind.

After you become a great country, then re-write history and delete bad memories.

Integrity is a big word for a chinese false flagger.

If you want to spin a fantasy about south asian buddha do so by all means :lol:

What proof do you want ? That buddha himself claimed he is from the Gautama Gotra ? read the Mahapadana Sutta. That Buddha was from Kapila-vastu ? read the same.

That buddha claimed he was from a kshatriya varna ? refer to the same sutta.

Read the muluposatha Sutta to hear Buddha speak of the Hindu cosmology and concept of time.

This is the 16 great republics he spoke of in the same sutta. Angas, Maghadans, Kasis, Kosalans, Vajjians, Mallas, Cetis, Vansans, Kurus, Pancalas, Macchas, Surasenas, Assakas, Avantis, Gandharans, and Kambojans. ALL of which are in India and are well known in Indian history.

He refers to the 33 Hindu gods in the same sutta.

I can go on an on about the proofs hidden in Buddhas teaching, but the real problem is not the truth. ITs your inability to handle the truth.
Which is why I did not want to waste my time educating you.
Then allow me to educate you instead.
The Buddha is from Lumbini, modern day Nepal.
You cannot keep your lying ways.
Lumbini, the Birthplace of the Lord Buddha
http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/666
The Lord Buddha was born in 623 BC in the sacred area of Lumbini located in the Terai plains of southern Nepal.

It is no surprise that the Buddha is an East Asian as most people look to the mountains for their gods and deities.
That is also the reason why Lord Shiva is from Tibet, and is actually an East Asian, but is depicted as a Hindu through centuries of hearsay and deviations from the original.

Produce verifiable proofs of your contentions, or else no point to argue further as far as religions are concerned.
You first stated that you will stop, but I was wrong as Indians don't know how to stop their machine gun mouth.
Fact is Lord Shiva resides in Mount Kailash, Tibet China, verifiable proof that he is a Chinese.

The Lord Buddha was born in 623 BC in the sacred area of Lumbini located in the Terai plains of southern Nepal.

It is no surprise that the Buddha is an East Asian as most people look to the mountains for their gods and deities.
That is also the reason why Lord Shiva is from Tibet, and is actually an East Asian, but is depicted as a Hindu through centuries of hearsay and deviations from the original.

Produce verifiable proofs of your contentions, or else no point to argue further as far as religions are concerned.
You first stated that you will stop, but I was wrong as Indians don't know how to stop their machine gun mouth.
Fact is Lord Shiva resides in Mount Kailash, Tibet China, verifiable proof that he is a Chinese.

LOL.... do you know WHY Lumbini is "believed" to be the birth place of Buddha ?

Its because there is a pillar of the INDIAN EMPEROR Ashoka in Lumbini that says Buddha was born there :lol: That is the only proof.

The writings put by an Indian emperor on HIS land. Of course, Ashoka lived at least a few hundred yeas AFTER buddha but you get the picture.

The modern kingdom of Nepal was created only in 1773 by a Hindu king who declared it a Hindu kingdom.

BTW "Lord Shiva" is not really a humanoid figure. Shiva just means Auspicious one. The name is Rudra and he is just the embodiment of the conscious forces of creation on planet earth. Kailash was deemed his "place of stay" because that was believed to be the highest point on earth. (before Mt. Everest was declared tallest)

Kailasha literally means the place that sounds and moves. The place where you can here the sound of the Indian subcontinent crush up against the Asian land mass. Since Rudra means the one born rumbling in anger, the place where "he lives" is also known as Kailasa.

So you can claim "shiva" is as much chinese as the "dragon". Both are not real creatures, just embodiment of ideas.

WTF! :omghaha:

India is one of the oldest continuous civilization of almost 6000 years. India is the land that gave the world four major religions : Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism and Jainism that are followed by half the world's population. What more do you need to tell that India is a great country.
@bold it is wrong. according to figures of 2012.... (1) Christianity is 2.2 bln (2) Islam 1.6 bln (3) Hinduism + jainism 1 bln (4) Chinese traditional religion 370 mln.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religious_populations

Don't Bullshit.
Buddhism is not from India, not from its people and not from its geographical area.
The Buddha is from ancient Shakya, located in modern day Nepal.
The people inhabiting the Shakya area in ancient times are not Bharats or Hindus.
The people presently occupying the area of ancient Shakya murdered the Buddha's people.

Wiki written by Indians.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakya

The Shakya (Sakya and Sakiya[1][2][3]) were a clan of the late Vedic period (1000-500 BCE).
The best-known Shakya was Siddhartha Gautama Shakya, who was the founder of Buddhism (c. 6th to 4th centuries BCE) and came to be known as Gautama Buddha

Annexation by Kosala
Virudhaka, as an act of vengeance, he invaded the Shakya territory, massacred them and annexed it.
It is uncertain whether, by the time of Siddhartha's birth, Vedic Brahmanism had been adopted to any significant extent by the Shakyans.
However, the bearers of this tradition, the Brahmins, did not occupy a dominant position in the area in which the Buddha preached his message.

Claimed Descents
According to Hmannan Yazawin, first published in 1823, the legendary king Abhiyaza, who founded the Tagaung Kingdom and the Burmese monarchy belonged to the same Shakya clan of the Buddha.[38] He migrated to the present-day Burma after the annexation of the Shakya kingdom by Kosala.

Buddhism was formed in Bodh Gaya. This is where Siddharth turned into Budda. Bodh Gaya is holiest of all sites for Buddhists and Bodh Gaya is in India.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodh_Gaya

Back
Top Bottom