What's new

How Islam civilised Hindu india

Muslim civilization??? Heard it first time. 🤣🤣
You pakistanis must read the ancient history of the land where you are born. How rich and civilized it was and compare it with today's Pakistan.
According to your logic, Pakistan must be the most civilized country in the world as it practice Islam seriously.? Nah?

ignorance is a bliss.

Instead of depicting your ignorance read the research work and then talk

to educate you Islam has Zakat charity.. hindus have nothing in equivalance. Charity is considered a universal element of human development.

there is plenty more

And failed to civilise a Muslim Pakistan to quite an extent, ironic. :what:

Muslim civilization??? Heard it first time. 🤣🤣
You pakistanis must read the ancient history of the land where you are born. How rich and civilized it was and compare it with today's Pakistan.
According to your logic, Pakistan must be the most civilized country in the world as it practice Islam seriously.? Nah?
the civilisation of modern Pakistan was and is distinct from Ganga basin dwellers be it from our food tehzeeb or the way of life when the ancient Vedic people moved gradually to Ganga they wrote of the ruthlessness of ancient western Pakistanis.

They literally composed that we ate cows and meat hunted for fun and drank magic potions which made us intoxicated and disrespected brahmins I mean it does not get more segregated than that.

Last edited:
..... and Pulao, Biryani, Tikka, Hareesa, Haleem ..... :lol:
Hareesa and Haleem sadly remain quite rare, you have to go to a Muslim area, or to someone's house.. that stuff is hardcore Muslim food, not generally restaurant food.

If I'm not wrong, Iranians bought Pilaf/Biriyani.. Mughals did these decadent heart arrest inducing quormas and gravies.

Go to a Durga puju pandal/mela/fest and the food stalls doing the best business are by joints bearing the names Karim's, Quereshi's, Salim's etc...

1664778419611.png

we are voracious meat consumers, just not too much beef/buff.

Nah, bro. Not talking about that either. I am specifically referring to the one of things muslims brought to india that are being discussed today. All-halal sausage. Most recently, I read about it where some VHP bros were not letting muslims into that festival, I think it's called the Garba, you know? so they don't lure your women with the mighty sausage. The not-so secret weapon with which indian muslims are fighting and ostensibly winning love zihad.
I don't know what went down there.. there's about a million of these things happening in India atm

Are the converted ones in Pakistan civilized yet? :laughcry:
Civilized you mean by donning a red saffron chadi with a zebra crossing pattern printed across the forehead and a laser dot for good luck lastly stinking of shite then, fortunately, we are not civilized on the Sanghi level

Back
Top Bottom