What's new

How IAF is gonna deal with PLAAF's huge 4.5/5 gen fleet?

The point is to tell you not to mess with China when you are damn weak.

OK, then just say that, instead of starting a new thread every time you want to say that. It is just one trite sentence you want to say, not really worthy of discussion or elucidation, so don't make up a fake thread pretending that you are looking for a proper discussion, when your only intention is to say that sentence.

I have right to post here, this is a public forum. You try to kick me out when you don't like it. Any idea to deal with PLAAF instead of whining here.

delusion...China's fighters are crap, that's your anwser? live like a ostrich is not gonna solve the problem you face.

give me an example where china has pitched its fighter jets against any force and won ... all remains of chinese airforce is Photoshopped cockpits. china is nothing but an inflated kitty against the lion called India which has won its every war ioncluding 1962 where a fraction of our ill equipped men butchered you cold not to forget longewala where our 100 men massacred an entire fleet of pakistan army equipped with latest american tech.

I think your description is for MIG21 of IAF...

mig 21 is not the primary fighter of IAF ..open your eyes.

You already posted the exact same thing a few days back, and got 177 replies. What more are you looking for?

I'll save everyone the trouble. Just tell me what you want to hear, and I'll type it out. Do you want to hear that IAF will not be a match for PLAAF and India is doomed, and China will reign supreme? There, I said it. Are you happy now?

Not majority India could get it as you do. So i need to carry on. I do it in a more nice way than India media.

chinese live in shangri la .... it will take not even a night for IAF to liberate Tibet , Hong Kong , Macau , Aksai Chin and South Tajikistan from the oppressive tyranny of China

give me an example where china has pitched its fighter jets against any force and won ... all remains of chinese airforce is Photoshopped cockpits. china is nothing but an inflated kitty against the lion called India which has won its every war ioncluding 1962 where a fraction of our ill equipped men butchered you cold not to forget longewala where our 100 men massacred an entire fleet of pakistan army equipped with latest american tech.

mig 21 is not the primary fighter of IAF ..open your eyes.

How? time to take mdecine kid. 1962 is the past, you have to get over. If India don't mess up with China, you will be ok for sure.

chinese live in shangri la .... it will take not even a night for IAF to liberate Tibet , Hong Kong , Macau , Aksai Chin and South Tajikistan from the oppressive tyranny of China

Get Pakistan Kirshmir back first.

How? time to take mdecine kid. 1962 is the past, you have to get over. If India don't mess up with China, you will be ok for sure.

trust me same applies to china ..all yur beutiful glassy cities that you have put up for show by opressing your people would be reduced to rubble in no time. we would love to bring down your buildings with Brahmos and Shaurya missiles.

Not majority India could get it as you do. So i need to carry on. I do it in a more nice way than India media.

Another possibility being that you are earning money for obvious troll threads. Please read post #5 in the previous same thread you made:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/278858-how-india-gonna-deal-booming-china-airforce-year-2018-a.html

If this is really about trying to convince Indians about how great China is, I really have to sympathize for you. You really need to get a life. Enjoy the troll fest that is about to follow, because I suspect that it will be the only sort of enjoyment you get in life.

only if you become India president, Premier Singh is gonna visit China soon.

Get Pakistan Kirshmir back first.

it is Kashmir ...hahahahaha...mini brains....India can get whole of Pakistan anytime but we are good people ..we donot want war with anyone...

Another possibility being that you are earning money for obvious troll threads. Please read post #5 in the previous same thread you made:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/278858-how-india-gonna-deal-booming-china-airforce-year-2018-a.html

If this is really about trying to convince Indians about how great China is, I really have to sympathize for you. You really need to get a life. Enjoy the troll fest that is about to follow, because I suspect that it will be the only sort of enjoyment you get in life.

What a profound imagination you've got! ok, i need money:rofl:

it is Kashmir ...hahahahaha...mini brains....India get whole of Pakistan anytime but we are good people ..we donot want war with anyone...
good anwser. I think Pakistan member won't agree with you on the bold part.

What a profound imagination you've got! ok, i need money:rofl:

Well at least it is clear that you lack imagination, since you are starting the same thread over and over for the same purpose. Anyway, enjoy the troll fest. Adieu.

Just take this one as informative thread for your information, what else? At least i post different pictures.

only if you become India president, Premier Singh is gonna visit China soon.

premiere singh is not our leader now... our leader is Modi ...soon he will be our PM ..inshallah...China would be taken care of...our first motive is to bring down china and take all your wealth and make CCP our slave...so as to liberate the oppressed people in China..the tiny eltie of east china would bleed as the peasant and soldier would rise up. china has comitted the gravest mistake by compromising on its Maoist values...it will pay the price soon. communists hate chinese now.

Well at least it is clear that you lack imagination, since you are starting the same thread over and over for the same purpose. Anyway, enjoy the troll fest. Adieu.

Since you are the only one complaining here, i'm ok with it. I think you guys are fragile.

premiere singh is not our leader now... our leader is Modi ...soon he will be our PM ..inshallah...China would be taken care of...our first motive is to bring down china and take all your wealth and make CCP our slave...so as to liberate the oppressed people in China..the tiny eltie of east china would bleed as the peasant and soldier would rise up. china has comitted the gravest mistake by compromising on its Maoist values...it will pay the price soon. communists hate chinese now.
Modi will be very closely connected with China than you, you are pathetic man.

Since you are the only one complaining here, i'm ok with it. I think you guys are fragile.

Modi will be very closely connected with China than you, you are pathetic man.

pathetic is CCP ...the worst thing after Nazi Party...ww3 awaits your annihilation.

Back
Top Bottom