What's new

Featured How Hindutva Hatred is Jeopardising India’s Gulf Ties

So relationship is determined by a few trolls in Twitter and flaming of such issues by few Pakistanis masquerading as Gulf trolls? Gulf leadership is sensible enough to not to fall for ananymous tweets from anyone.
On the other hand I strongly condemn anyone abusing the place or its people or the country people live in. This amplifications of hate tweets sadly won't bring about any change. Propaganda is one thing Pakistanis have perfected over the years and people are still welcome to try it.

some trolls made fake account of omani princess and started tweeting against india .

These GCC countries and RSS scoundrels deserve each other. We couldn't care less. Let them be shocked. The writing was on the wall. RSS has an open hate relation with Islam and Muslims. GCC countries cannot escape this reality. Tablighis are obviously GCC funded and it hurts the Arabs when RSS mongrels abuse their children. The RSS rats have limitations as they are finding out the hard way. From flexing muscles and openly abusing Islam to apologising and pretending that everything is a fake Pakistani conspiracy LOL

Last edited:
Well reposted. Now find some courage and post this on the the UAE princess' feed. You don't have to convince us how evil Islam, Tablighis and Muslims are. Posting this on PDF won't earn you any points. If you want to be heard as a good pious RSS member, post such crap on the relevant platforms.

Is she the same one who tried to Escape to India ?

only to be hauled back to UAE on her fathers order.

Is she the same one who tried to Escape to India ?

only to be hauled back to UAE on her fathers order.

When are you going to share these tweets with prominent Arabs and GCC elites who are the custodians of Islam? Arguing on PDF is just venting your anti-Islam frustration with little effect. Let me give you a little hint. You would be more productive by sharing all such lovely content with influential Arabs who invaded Hindustan and indoctrinated Islam, right?

When are you going to share these tweets with prominent Arabs and GCC elites who are the custodians of Islam? Arguing on PDF is just venting your anti-Islam frustration with little effect. Let me give you a little hint. You would be more productive by sharing all such lovely content with influential Arabs who invaded Hindustan and indoctrinated Islam, right?

What if I just share these tweets ?

I am sure you care more about pakistanis than Indians. or am I wrong ?

What if I just share these tweets ?

I am sure you care more about pakistanis than Indians. or am I wrong ?

When are you going to demand justice for RSS Hindus being slaughtered and killed by Muslim Tablighis from GCC elites? Your begging and pleading on PDF is irrelevant and ineffective. You are half the RSS tiger as you pretend to be. You blame Muslims and Islam all day long on various irrelevant platforms, but don't show the courage to confront the people who fund the ideology. What kind of a cowardice is this? Now you are changing topics too.

When are you going to demand justice for RSS Hindus being slaughtered and killed by Muslim Tablighis from GCC elites? Your begging and pleading on PDF is irrelevant and ineffective.

Your concern is duly noted.

Don't call me, wait for my call.

Your concern is duly noted.

Don't call me, wait for my call.

Show some spine and put money where mouth is. Don't spam this forum. You got issues with Islam, Muslims and Tablighis. Take your concerns to the GCC custodians. The Arabs should listen to your grievances and address them appropriately. I bet you don't have the courage to do so.

Show some spine and put money where mouth is. Don't spam this forum. You got issues with Islam, Muslims and Tablighis. Take your concerns to the GCC custodians. The Arabs should listen to your grievances and address them appropriately. I bet you don't have the courage to do so.

You got me. I admit I am not a mard a momin but a cowardly kafir.

You got me. I admit I am not a mard a momin but a cowardly kafir.

Worse. You are a slumdog who barks at the wrong place. A slumdog should bark and complain at UAE and Saudi consulate. Instead the slumdog comes to PDF to vent his anti-Islam frustration.

Worse. You are a slumdog who barks at the wrong place. A slumdog should bark and complain at UAE and Saudi consulate. Instead the slumdog comes to PDF to vent his anti-Islam frustration.

:lol: ............... :lol: ................. :lol:

You have my sympathies.

:lol: ............... :lol: ................. :lol:

You have my sympathies.

LOL That is all he could muster the slumdog. Sympathies won't buy anything. Pay heed to advice fool. Return with proof. Show me the tweets you have reposted on Twitter accounts of Arab influentials. Or else I just consider you to be a fake part-time Islam-hater.

very sad , minorities face this there .

Also very sad that Hindus in India are being spat on by Tablighis. When is Corona Jihad going to end in Hindustan?

Back
Top Bottom