What's new

How Hindutva agents have shattered their own dreams

Land Grabbing?

Munnar: Spiritual tourism on government land?
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...nar-spiritual-tourism-on-government-land.html

C96XdhEV0AAt-3I.jpg
One illegal encroachment cleared yesterday ,2000 acre land cleared from religion of love ( http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ar-munnar-demolished/articleshow/58284932.cms )

[B][U][COLOR=#ff0000]@Robinhood Pandey[/COLOR][/U][/B] for instance. A resident Indian from UP. A sanghi, but a sweet one.

From this on page 2 to . . .

Guys like robinhood and ranjeet are going to be swept away.

This one page 34 within a span of less than 50 hours.

:lol::lol::lol:

why ? because I used my FOE and did not agree to his POV.

@ranjeet @Nilgiri @Roybot @Bitter Melon and specially you @baajey

and just for the record . .sanghis are intolerant . .hai na ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Civil war is coming :rofl::rofl: government has banned beef because without beef the non-natives will grow weak and won't be able to think straight :cheesy::cheesy::bunny::bunny:

Sitting in a first world country chest thumping glorifying Hindutva India assuming RSS rule is the solution to all the problems of India. The NRI Sanghis, the worst of the kind, who also funds extremism while enjoying the secular first world countries who hosts them.

17990221_10155253763719140_2068239037741685426_o.jpg

Largely true about NRI Islamists as well across the border.

I see it coming.

And its not going to be on religious lines at all ....

Its going to be the French Revolution. A class war.

Guys like bitter and vishwa are going to be ripping each other's throats out. Guys like nilgiri and roybot are going to be watching aghast from a million miles away. Guys like robinhood and ranjeet are going to be swept away.

Wishful thinking.

Why can't you simply defeat us "sanghis" at the ballot. Why not discuss that, how to defeat BJP in the next elections! I know why, simply because you guys don't really have any model, any vision for the country. Nor do you guys have any leadership, why the fook should any person with a double digit IQ vote for a retarded person like Rahul Gandhi to be the PM of 1.2 Billion people? And if not Rahul Gandhi then you are left with a bunch of opportunistic, pseudo secular, corrupt hyenas, as alternative who sucked the country dry in the 50 years they were in power.

When Sanghis were out of power for a decade, they patiently waited for their turn and worked their way up and won the elections. There was no calls for civil wars, no wanking off over dooms day scenarios, nothing, and the you lot have the gall to call the Sanghis intolerant!

From this on page 2 to . . .

This one page 34 within a span of less than 50 hours.

:lol::lol::lol:

why ? because I used my FOE and did not agree to his POV.

@ranjeet @Nilgiri @Roybot @Bitter Melon and specially you @baajey

and just for the record . .sanghis are intolerant . .hai na ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know POV. What's the FOE anagram?

Respect needs to be earned Pandey ji. Woh kisi ki bapauti nahin hoti.

Samajh gaye na?

Wishful thinking.

Why can't you simply defeat us "sanghis" at the ballot. Why not discuss that, how to defeat BJP in the next elections! I know why, simply because you guys don't really have any model, and vision for the country. Nor do you guys have leadership. Just a bunch of opportunistic, pseudo secular, corrupt hyenas, who sucked the country dry in the 50 years they were in power.

When Sanghis were out of power, they patiently waited for their turn and worked their way up. There was no calls for civil wars, no wanking off over dooms day scenarios, nothing, and the you lot have the gall to call the Sanghis intolerant!

After CONgress screwed the country left, right and center in UPA-2 they still wanted them and even now probably. Their love for their religion and freebies far exceed their love for the country

Just a question, why don't you contribute in other threads apart vs Christian threads? though it's funny, one guy posted a grave yard pic with compound wall and graves on both sides... without a clue he said dalit Christians and Christians separate graves... you count banners, rally conducted by Christian... Isn't it funny? I have seen such rally in Russia conducted by Iskon and other org... I never ever think wrong about it.. I only opposed blaming entire religion because of some random people who taking advantage of Religion be it pastors or missionaries... blame such particular person not entire religion.. on other side you are saying i hate Hinduism, Hinduism got nothing to do with vigilante groups... I talk about particular person or org...I don't know, why you don't understand it...

Wishful thinking.

Why can't you simply defeat us "sanghis" at the ballot. Why not discuss that, how to defeat BJP in the next elections! I know why, simply because you guys don't really have any model, any vision for the country. Nor do you guys have any leadership, why the fook should any person with a double digit IQ vote for a retarded person like Rahul Gandhi to be the PM of 1.2 Billion people? And if not Rahul Gandhi then you are left with a bunch of opportunistic, pseudo secular, corrupt hyenas, as alternative who sucked the country dry in the 50 years they were in power.

When Sanghis were out of power for a decade, they patiently waited for their turn and worked their way up and won the elections. There was no calls for civil wars, no wanking off over dooms day scenarios, nothing, and the you lot have the gall to call the Sanghis intolerant!

Aap to rahne do.

Melbourne ki hawa khao.

Aa raha hun main June July mein.

Last edited:
After CONgress screwed the country left, right and center in UPA-2 they still wanted them and even now probably. Their love for their religion and freebies far exceed their love for the country

Before 2004 bjp had chance, then Congress and now BJP...i admit your assumption capability..

Aap to rahne do.

Melbourne ki hawa khao.

As raha hun main June July mein.

See once again, you have nothing to say, and am not surprised.!

Are things really that bad that we are calling for civil wars? Fact is there has always been more communal riots with the so called secular parties in power , compared to when sanghis are in power.

There are only two options for the people who are feeling alienated by the current government. Win the next elections (only possible once you have a capable leader, not some retard like Rahul Gandhi, and have a vision for the country), if not then join the BJP. Once you are part of the BJP and have made peace with their ideology, work from the inside and make them accountable for their wrong ideas and motives.

There is no third option, Civil war, forget about it. Any violent movement against an elected government will be put down with prejudice.

You know @Roybot

I need to add something here. Please allow me on a slightly personal level.

You joined in 2010.

From what I have seen of that batch of Indians, compared to the general trend of the later ones from 2012-13 through to 2015 (2016 on were of course mostly reruns), you are somewhat of an outlier.

Not saying good or bad.

Just .... different.

I'm surprised you do not see the way things are moving. Even sitting there.

regarding BJP and its tailwaging practices to its grandfather RSS (sorry jansangh died prematurely), i need not insult your intellect or my time by providing any sort of explanation.
regarding bengal, my relatives stay there. talked with them about the "killing fields".
hooliganism, threats, corruption et all.... yes. but "killing fields" is a bit too far to legitimize brandishing swords.
I wonder why are paramillitary forces are for? either the center is not worried about the situation at all or it has decided to "offload" the work to its "sword brandishing" lackeys.
take your pick.
btw, bengal was not the point of discussion; the rise of india under proper guidance was.

You brought bengal into the picture when you spoke of sword brandishing march. They are done because such an action is required to bring confidence into the masses that there is somebody who is willing to fight for them.

Paramilitary is a central force, the bengal police is subservient to TMC and give a freed hand to their goons, including making bombs. Political killings, religious killings etc are a daily reality in states where people have to brandish swords and march. You cannot pick and choose at convenience.

Similarly Hindu Yuva Vahini was a necessity in UP, the alternative was getting killed.

For now India is rising under proper guidance and you are yet to provide any evidence that its not under the bjp or RSS.

The point of discussion for some time now has been the rising Hindu radicalisation of India.

Of India slowly (but surely) moving towards becoming a fascist state. From the world's largest secular democracy.

The rise of intolerance and the narrowing if the space for public discourse and contrarian views.

It is a far from rosy picture compared to what the average sanghi (domestic and NRI) tries to convince the world about.

Yet here you are going around abusing the current govt. without any apparent repercussion thus proving your very premise wrong and prejudiced.

yesterday I was watching a documentary on north korea. uncanny similarity.

oops ....... Godwin's Law.

What further proof is required that you yourself know you are lying ?

godwindef.jpg

Back
Top Bottom