What's new

How Hindutva agents have shattered their own dreams

But arent you Hindu ? So why do you worry. It is party time for being a hindu in India now
Braman girls have jungle fever. But Braman men arent so accepting.

I will be off for 2 months. Then I will return.

Makes sense that this modi person is their man. He will do what he is told.

Do you remeber he went to his R-SS overlords to report on his schemes and progress as sitting indian pm?

Validates your thinking again!

The real masterminds don't dirty their hands. Do they?

Thank you for clarifying the NRIs and their true colours. Now this piece of the puzzle also falls into place.

Colonisers. Parasitical elite. Heartless exploitation. Hindutva.

My sense is that this financial fascism/demonitarisation by this modi person was executed for 2 objectives.

1- Depossessing further those who are already depossessed.

The subsistance farmers will become more vulnerable. Their lands can be bought by local oligarchs and MNCs which need major landholdings for GMO proudction.

It also does create further dependence on the State / System by the poor.

By occasionally providing relief, during election cycles, good for votes. Democracy indian way.

Also solves the problem of minorities as they are in the poor/untouchable section of the society. Killing without murder. Just take away their future. Keep them forever poor.

If your Dark coloured brethren are subsidising the white indians.... then why would the elite want to stop the gravy train? Blind nationalism can keep people stupid and they keep subsidising the elite.

2- Alignment with big indian corporate houses and their international partners.

This move also solves bad corporate loans for your banks. Now their liquidity problem will be solved. Who is printing the new notes? And where? Who owns the banks?

Digital payment for the middle class. Chaslessness for 70%. indian Development.
E-commerce will boom and small business will suffer.

International retailers and big chain stores will cater to the vanities of apathetic indian middle class. And the chauvinists can start bragging about development. Fastest growng economy for less than 30%. The rest can chew on dust. IMF patting indians on the back, good boy.

How can a country like india become chasless society overnight? Quo bono.

You must dig deeper and you will find some NRIs behind this grand scheme.

So what do these brahmin elite really want? Bigger empire? More slaves?

How do the Black Indians (no offence intended here!) plan to get equal rights and opportunities from white indians?

I must admit that the picture is more complex than I initially thought.

First of all only 5% of Bramans are light skinned. Most of Bramans look effeminate.

Like I said rest if us are ignorant of our plight. I have to clarify something I am from the lower castes. I am dark brown. I have seen Bramans darker than me.

I will be away for 2 months or so. Bye.

View attachment 391962
Gau rakshak are not small issues, they are lynching people and beating in tge name of Cow protection.

http://m.hindustantimes.com/columns...-new-normal/story-Se6IiRfZ64r7IHxByD7SQK.html

coming to anti romeo squads, target those who harass girls, not those whose with girls. what is this moral policing, getting inside home sneak into bed room, beat you for what you are doing...

Are they bigger issue that a dozen IS operative being arrested? or dozen getting lynched in Kerala, Bengal and else where. Where is the outrage when a fellow gets stabbed for supporting Sonu Nigam now imagine if it would have been two Hindus stabbing a minority. You along with whole media would be kicking up a storm on how Modi is responsible and by now US government would have condemned India and what not all. About romeo squads hasn't the said government made it's stand very clear who are they after

you are same guy who insulted Church, because of some persons wrong doing.. target them no issues with it.

less than 3% Population doing invasion over 80%, good try.. Church like temples, you don't even think a second to say like that.. But if i say against some groups, you are calling hatred on Hinduism... nice comfort..

meanwhile i condemn such incidents like this...

I am just stating what the Church does, or you deny it supports candidates/parties covertly and overtly and also supports terror outfits in NE? What has religion which is a very personal thing had to do with politics. Do you condemn such action by the Church (assuming that you are a Christian)? 3% :lol: 5 states in India are on verge of being Christian majority. I live in a suburb of Mumbai and there isn't even an area where these missionaries do not operate especially slums and poor localities. I have been approached multiple times in trains, roads, in my house stating how Jesus is the only savior etc. Although I don't mind being approached but when it becomes only my way is the divine way and abusing of others faith it becomes a problem. Add to that miracles of paralysis, cancer getting cured by fraud pastors, never seen Christian community condemning such acts and if that is not a problem then why kick up a storm on Ghar wapsi, double standards, ain't it?

What "nonsense" has RSS been doing ? or BJP for that matter ?

Bengal is a killing field, so sword branding is more like the need of the hour and you know that its true. Latest news being that two bongs were stabbed by two muslims for supporting Sonu Nigam's post.
regarding BJP and its tailwaging practices to its grandfather RSS (sorry jansangh died prematurely), i need not insult your intellect or my time by providing any sort of explanation.
regarding bengal, my relatives stay there. talked with them about the "killing fields".
hooliganism, threats, corruption et all.... yes. but "killing fields" is a bit too far to legitimize brandishing swords.
I wonder why are paramillitary forces are for? either the center is not worried about the situation at all or it has decided to "offload" the work to its "sword brandishing" lackeys.
take your pick.
btw, bengal was not the point of discussion; the rise of india under proper guidance was.

The point of discussion for some time now has been the rising Hindu radicalisation of India.

Of India slowly (but surely) moving towards becoming a fascist state. From the world's largest secular democracy.

The rise of intolerance and the narrowing if the space for public discourse and contrarian views.

It is a far from rosy picture compared to what the average sanghi (domestic and NRI) tries to convince the world about.

It is a far from rosy picture compared to what the average sanghi (domestic and NRI) tries to convince the world about.
yesterday I was watching a documentary on north korea. uncanny similarity.

View attachment 391962
Gau rakshak are not small issues, they are lynching people and beating in tge name of Cow protection.

http://m.hindustantimes.com/columns...-new-normal/story-Se6IiRfZ64r7IHxByD7SQK.html

coming to anti romeo squads, target those who harass girls, not those whose with girls. what is this moral policing, getting inside home sneak into bed room, beat you for what you are doing...

--For some people (I believe like you) anybody who calls spade a spade and points out shortcomings and wrong-doings of say Christianity or Islam automatically becomes a sanghi, chaddi, bhakt, Hindu fanatic or even Hindu terrorist and what not all. ""-----
Isn't RSS religious body and BJP is branch of RSS... what would you call?
you are same guy who insulted Church, because of some persons wrong doing.. target them no issues with it.View attachment 391963

less than 3% Population doing invasion over 80%, good try.. Church like temples, you don't even think a second to say like that.. But if i say against some groups, you are calling hatred on Hinduism... nice comfort..
View attachment 391964

meanwhile i condemn such incidents like this...

Nice try x'ian ,but we know how church interfere and influence in politics in N.E states ( http://www.oneindia.com/2013/02/07/how-churches-control-election-voting-in-nagaland-1144775.html ) ,(http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-on-sunday-politics-in-mizoram-mingles-with-spirituality-1920604 ) and in kerala (http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...-tame-congress-in-kerala/1/350091.html)..from pastoral letters to threatening your x'ians have their own method of influencing elections

yesterday I was watching a documentary on north korea. uncanny similarity.

All fascists states start like this bro.

A dear leader.

An adoring populace.

The enemy within who is not quite nationalistic enough, not quite in love with nation and dear leader.

Historical revisionism.

Boy scout gangs of youth, trained for "fitness" and "discipline"

Unquestioning adherence to symbols of cultural and national "oneness"

Imposition of punitive force for deviating the norm and path laid out

Imposition of a oneness in society which has no place for outliers

Historical victim mentality. The shroud of the wronged

I could go on ....

I am a dalit and I can bet more Dalits/SCs/STs will point their guns at you than at Vishwabalas.

Great post sir,one big slap on evangelist x'ian morons in this thread who are desperately trying to create rift among Hindus on caste and regional lines ...

All fascists states start like this bro.

A dear leader.

An adoring populace.

The enemy within who is not quite nationalistic enough, not quite in love with nation and dear leader.

Historical revisionism.

Boy scout gangs of youth, trained for "fitness" and "discipline"

Unquestioning adherence to symbols of cultural and national "oneness"

Imposition of punitive force for deviating the norm and path laid out

Imposition of a oneness in society which has no place for outliers

Historical victim mentality. The shroud of the wronged

I could go on ....
spot on.
I fear india is going to witness a massive civil war like situation.
Well, if America needed a civil war on the question or equality , why cant we?

spot on.
I fear india is going to witness a massive civil war like situation.
Well, if America needed a civil war on the question or equality , why cant we?

I see it coming.

And its not going to be on religious lines at all ....

Its going to be the French Revolution. A class war.

Guys like bitter and vishwa are going to be ripping each other's throats out. Guys like nilgiri and roybot are going to be watching aghast from a million miles away. Guys like robinhood and ranjeet are going to be swept away.

Are they bigger issue that a dozen IS operative being arrested? or dozen getting lynched in Kerala, Bengal and else where. Where is the outrage when a fellow gets stabbed for supporting Sonu Nigam now imagine if it would have been two Hindus stabbing a minority. You along with whole media would be kicking up a storm on how Modi is responsible and by now US government would have condemned India and what not all. About romeo squads hasn't the said government made it's stand very clear who are they after

I am just stating what the Church does, or you deny it supports candidates/parties covertly and overtly and also supports terror outfits in NE? What has religion which is a very personal thing had to do with politics. Do you condemn such action by the Church (assuming that you are a Christian)? 3% :lol: 5 states in India are on verge of being Christian majority. I live in a suburb of Mumbai and there isn't even an area where these missionaries do not operate especially slums and poor localities. I have been approached multiple times in trains, roads, in my house stating how Jesus is the only savior etc. Although I don't mind being approached but when it becomes only my way is the divine way and abusing of others faith it becomes a problem. Add to that miracles of paralysis, cancer getting cured by fraud pastors, never seen Christian community condemning such acts and if that is not a problem then why kick up a storm on Ghar wapsi, double standards, ain't it?

haha you will notice what you don't want notice... Just count how many such attack happened... people being thrashed, beaten, killed in the name of cow, religious slur... no one stopping you when yiu conduct such activities abroad... Why you are silent on RSS controlled govt? compare the population in north east... Is it bad if Christian percentage increased...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_in_Russia

nno one stopping you in many countries... lol welcome to my new list..

:rofl:
Nice try x'ian ,but we know how church interfere and influence in politics in N.E states ( http://www.oneindia.com/2013/02/07/how-churches-control-election-voting-in-nagaland-1144775.html ) ,(http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-on-sunday-politics-in-mizoram-mingles-with-spirituality-1920604 ) and in kerala (http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...-tame-congress-in-kerala/1/350091.html)..from pastoral letters to threatening your x'ians have their own method of influencing elections

:rofl::rofl::rofl: bhakt, :rofl:.. obviously

http://m.economictimes.com/news/pol...-to-address-recruits/articleshow/52580375.cms

http://m.ndtv.com/india-news/modi-governments-performance-to-be-reviewed-in-rss-bjp-meet-1211690

Land Grabbing?

Munnar: Spiritual tourism on government land?
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...nar-spiritual-tourism-on-government-land.html

C96XdhEV0AAt-3I.jpg

Sitting in a first world country chest thumping glorifying Hindutva India assuming RSS rule is the solution to all the problems of India. The NRI Sanghis, the worst of the kind, who also funds extremism while enjoying the secular first world countries who hosts them.

17990221_10155253763719140_2068239037741685426_o.jpg

haha you will notice what you don't want notice... Just count how many such attack happened... people being thrashed, beaten, killed in the name of cow, religious slur... no one stopping you when yiu conduct such activities abroad... Why you are silent on RSS controlled govt? compare the population in north east... Is it bad if Christian percentage increased...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_in_Russia

nno one stopping you in many countries... lol welcome to my new list..

:rofl:

So for you Gau-rakshaks are a bigger threat than IS? :rofl: How many such attacks happened, 3-4? There have been full blown riots that happened in Bengal but that won't push your buttons. Oh so now conversion is game, so I hope you don't have any problem with Ghar wapsi then? Or me abusing your religion although I am pretty sure they don't do the same in Russia. Also the government is democratically elected RSS controlled or not, you can have all the problem with the same but it doesn't change the fact that people of India has chosen the said government with a thumping majority

Also you conveniently (not surprisingly) ignored the questions I asked, Church interfering in politics? Conversion through fraud means of miracle etc? Preaching of how only my religion is true? Surely these things are not very great for secularism now, isn't it?

Last edited:
I see it coming.

And its not going to be on religious lines at all ....

Its going to be the French Revolution. A class war.

Guys like bitter and vishwa are going to be ripping each other's throats out. Guys like nilgiri and roybot are going to be watching aghast from a million miles away. Guys like robinhood and ranjeet are going to be swept away.
It may start as a class war but will end up being a civil war between religions.

Back
Top Bottom