What's new

How Hindutva agents have shattered their own dreams

Seeing his childish posts, his emotional stability seems to be compromised. Its like watching a kid throw a tantrum. :lol:

Which is why I said he has never been within a sniffing distance of an armed forces camp. He is an out and outright Christian bigot with extreme hatred of Hindus of India having a say in governing this country. His only agenda is Christianity.

@danger007

Its great that dalits can now actually use the internet and converse in English and feel confident enough to bandy words with non dalit Indians.

My reservation, pardon the pun, is about the fact that the rest of non Hindu India had to subsidize the rise of Hindus. Oppressed by Hindus.

Why? What is this nonsense?

I never oppressed any dalit man. My maid girl, she makes my coffee. I drink it without any hesitation. I take it from her hands direct. Again, zero hesitation.

She drinks water from the family matka.

She eats the same food we eat.

So what oppression have we done that we are paying in terms of reservation for them?

You might be on bright side, you have yet to witness dark side.. From village to even cities Dalits are living under very very disturbing condition.. you never see higher caste guy doing carcass work, sewage cleaning... youcan see Dalit colonies far from villages/ towns... 25% + SC/ST population is there in India with 22.5% reservation.. because of their social/ economical backwardness they might get some exceptions... but competition among them is same as in general category... It just you are reserving 22.5% jobs to them, now a days people bringing Economical background, or the Muslim reservation in TG... the idea of reservation is to lift Socially oppressed people, whose life's being ended at far corner of villages, who are not allowed to drink water from same well/ glass, who are not allowed to wear chappals or shirts when they walk across higher caste street... We don't give up our higher- lower caste differences, we will kill our daughter/ son if they marry another caste boy/girl, yet we cry on reservation..

[
] [Una Dalit Atrocity : Video shows dalits beaten up with POLICE baton - Tv9 Gujarati - YouTube]

people night Don't like my answer, whenever i respond tgey will bring Vatican or missionaries or call me padr... that shows their level of degraded mentality... even if we are talking about specific radical persons/ groups, they will start bringing religious crap... itger side they openly, insult, cry on entire religions... narrow minded people...

Real Class :tup: ....... your parents must be so pround.

Now Spare a few for your crocodile tears for Dalit Christians too :cry:

FOR THE first time in its history, the Indian Catholic Church has officially accepted that Dalit Christians face untouchability and discrimination, and that “their participation in the level of leadership… at the higher levels is almost nil”.

_49024451_wall_466.jpg

Image of separate graveyard for Dalit Christians.

Seeing his childish posts, his emotional stability seems to be compromised. Its like watching a kid throw a tantrum. :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: when the grave yard full , they will purcase land or extend graveyard beyond wall... what are you trying to prove with lunatic points..

You might be on bright side, you have yet to witness dark side.. From village to even cities Dalits are living under very very disturbing condition.. you never see higher caste guy doing carcass work, sewage cleaning... youcan see Dalit colonies far from villages/ towns... 25% + SC/ST population is there in India with 22.5% reservation.. because of their social/ economical backwardness they might get some exceptions... but competition among them is same as in general category... It just you are reserving 22.5% jobs to them, now a days people bringing Economical background, or the Muslim reservation in TG... the idea of reservation is to lift Socially oppressed people, whose life's being ended at far corner of villages, who are not allowed to drink water from same well/ glass, who are not allowed to wear chappals or shirts when they walk across higher caste street... We don't give up our higher- lower caste differences, we will kill our daughter/ son if they marry another caste boy/girl, yet we cry on reservation..

[
] [Una Dalit Atrocity : Video shows dalits beaten up with POLICE baton - Tv9 Gujarati - YouTube]

people night Don't like my answer, whenever i respond tgey will bring Vatican or missionaries or call me padr... that shows their level of degraded mentality... even if we are talking about specific radical persons/ groups, they will start bringing religious crap... itger side they openly, insult, cry on entire religions... narrow minded people...

But I am not a Hindu.

While I empathize with their plight, it is not because of me.

Why should I pay?

Let Hindus pay. I have problems of my own. And I never got any reservation.

Which is why I said he has never been within a sniffing distance of an armed forces camp. He is an out and outright Christian bigot with extreme hatred of Hindus of India having a say in governing this country. His only agenda is Christianity.

Army guys have massive egos. They do not like to be shamed OR proved wrong. Both of which happened to him.

FYI, In an earlier post he was just arguing with somebody else that Christians have unfair advantage in educational institutions. #356 , # 364

But I am not a Hindu.

Why should I pay?

Let Hindus pay. I have problems of my own. And I never got an reservation.

So you are an christian ? .... in the interest of fair disclosure (since you are talking about religion)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: when the grave yard full , they will purcase land or extend graveyard beyond wall... what are you trying
to prove with lunatic points..

LOL...... does that somehow make it ok to have separate graveyard for Dalit Christians ? :cheesy:

Amazing.

But I am not a Hindu.

Why should I pay?

Let Hindus pay. I have problems of my own. And I never got an reservation.

They are Indians not aliens... they don't get many seats but according to their reservation... do you think getting into high profile colleges is easy as you think...

Who shunned them there- Don't say Sanghis were ruling this country for centuries-
sanghi's forefathers.....

You are looking at it all wrong.

Consider the Christian a Global MNC, the 2-3 % Indians are only their Indian franchises like McDonalds.

PS: BTW Indians love McDonalds even if what they serve is really really bad for you. :P

An attack on a nondescript church makes it to the Media Headlines, while an attack on a 350 year old temple does not even make it to the Media (happened yesterday). Ever wonder WHY ?

Ever wonder why a Hindu India is not allowed to Make Nuclear bombs ?

Even today, we are not part of the Designated Nuclear power state. This is despite having an impeccable record, while the US turned a blind eye on Pakistani bomb and non proliferation and Chinese help.

Indians WERE shunned by the global community and we were under Global sanctions for daring to stand up on our own feet. Just review the visa rules of any western nations between 1947 till 1998. You will see the blatant discrimination against Indians.

Even in the Middle East, what kind of social standing does an Indian have Compared to a Arab or a European ?

Osho Rajneesh was poisoned by the CIA and was forced to come back to India. Swami Prakashanand Saraswati was put to trial and sentenced to imprisonment on a absurd charge and a shamelessly biased trial that shocked even the Americans.

Consider the attack on Hindu gurus in India, Swami Dayanand Saraswati, Swami Nityananda, Sri Ravi Shankar, Satguru Vasudev, Swami lakshmanananda, Assaram bapu.........EVERYONE of them have been attacked and slandered. Every wonder WHY ?

If you go to any christian run School, College, Hospitals in India you will always find a majority of Christians employed there. The christian students gets first preference, the hindu students gets last preference. A second class citizen in his own country.
yes.
western world did put india in this place and they would make sure that we remain so. its in their interest.
so we need to wake up from slumbers and regain our rightful place in the world.
all agreed.
Govt's initiatives are welcome.
but these goodies should not be accompanied by divisive politics.
remember united we stand?
we just need to avoid the contrary.
thats all i ask. no compromises on all what i said.

FYI, In an earlier post he was just arguing with somebody else that Christians have unfair advantage in educational institutions. #356 , # 364

Just a cover up. I still think he is Spectre who was a Dalit convert to Christianity. He used Dalit quota his entire life faking his religion in every institution he was in.

Nothing he has said ever has made me slot him as an army guy. There is an army guy now making waves, Major Arya. There was already Gen. Bakshi, both extremely pro-Hindutva. The only keedas in army who have otherwise inclinations are like Lt Gen Panag who is being derided by every other army officer.

sanghi's forefathers.....

Can you name any such Sanghi's forefather ?

yes.
western world did put india in this place and they would make sure that we remain so. its in their interest.
so we need to wake up from slumbers and regain our rightful place in the world.
all agreed.
Govt's initiatives are welcome.
but these goodies should not be accompanied by divisive politics.
remember united we stand?
we just need to avoid the contrary.
thats all i ask. no compromises on all what i said.

Unity comes when there is mutual respect. Not when there is underhand attempt to widen the fracture in society to gain an additional foot hold and collaborate with west for a bag of rice.

India has seen the result of such collaborations far too many times in History and it has never ended well for India.

from page 1 to last some specific members target either Christianity/ Islam yet they accuse others... if we post something against them, they say hatred on Hinduism... hypocrisy..

:lol: Somebody opens an anti-Hindu thread, abusing and ranting on the first 10-15 pages, then some members state some ugly facts, boy does the victim card come out fast or what?

from page 1 to last some specific members target either Christianity/ Islam yet they accuse others... if we post something against them, they say hatred on Hinduism... hypocrisy..

Here is a Malayalam Christian website dedicated to "Praising" Hindus.

ManavaOnline_ChristianPropaganda.png

Here I’m quoting few passages from that site which abuses Hindu Devatas:

“അരവണപ്പായസം രുചിയോടെ ഭുജിക്കുന്നവര്‍ സാത്താന്റെ അമേദ്യം ഭക്ഷിക്കുന്നു!”

Here he calls Aravana Payasam (the sweet prasada from the temple) as "waste" of Satan!

“ശാസ്താവിന് ചാത്തനെന്നും സാത്താനെന്നും അര്‍ത്ഥമുണ്ടെങ്കില്‍, ഈ ശാസ്താവിന്റെ മാതാപിതാക്കളും സാത്താന്മാരാണെന്നു സമ്മതിക്കേണ്ടിവരും.”

Here the shameless author calls Shiva and Vishnu, the main Hindu Gods as satans, including Ayyappa/Shasta.

“യേഹ്ശുവായെ രക്ഷകനും നാഥനുമായി ഗ്രീക്കുകാര്‍ സ്വീകരിച്ചപ്പോള്‍ അനാഥരായ പൈശാചിക മൂര്‍ത്തികളെ ഹിന്ദുക്കള്‍ ഏറ്റെടുത്തുവെന്നതാണു യാഥാര്‍ത്ഥ്യം!”

He further says Hindu Itihasas i.e Mahabharata and Ramayana were copied from Greeks, and Hindus copied their ‘demonic’ deities after the Greeks themselves abandoned them (in reality fanatical Christians waged their crusade against original Greek Pagans).

Now visit the website and non malayalees can use google translate to see the real face of Indian Christians missionaries and rice bag converts.

They are Indians not aliens... they don't get many seats but according to their reservation... do you think getting into high profile colleges is easy as you think...

Sorry bro. Not with you on this at all.

Being dalit is a Hindu thing. Don't lump its social responsibility on non Hindus.

Either you give them reservation from whatever the Hindus earn via fair and equal competition

Or

Keep reservation on economic basis regardless of religion or Hindu centric divisions.

Look at it this way. The vast majority of non Hindus are converts from Hinduism. They left Hinduism for a reason.

Is it fair to now ask them to pay for exactly the same thing they left because?

That's what people in the West call a double whammy!

Before arrival of these brahman devils from Central Asia, aboriginals of India were practising animism which had no caste system. Brahmin invaders infilritated our religion and created a caste system which placed them at top for eterniy. The original inhabitants of these land were subjugated and enslaved. Its really unfortunate that we kicked out the British colonizer but Brahmans colonizer still remain.

Hinduism/Hindutva=Brahmanvad/Brahminism

The brahman God is a hateful one.

Brahmans are trying to falsify aryan invasion incident in public. But behind closed doors they accept and consider them to be white aryans from Europe. They want to officialy enslave people like me by amending constitution and making India a Hindu/Brahman Rashtra like ancient times of Manu the Indian hitler.

Personally I feel these brahman fascists will remian in power for atleast 20 years. The west and the east have given their secret approval to these brahman fascists? Why no sanctions against this country?

If so called hinduism remains a majority religion Brahmanism will always stay. Even the fascists were not as cruel as these Brahmins.

Only hope I see is in China if it gives up its one India policy.

My friend,

First, appology for rather long response. The subject matter is grave and demands avoidance of shallowness. Hope you understand.

I also came to the same obvious conclusion of animist / naturist/ shamanic native religion of the natives of the south asia. There might have been different tribes with varrying ethos. However, overall framework of beliefs appears to be 'Nature Worship'.

As you call yourself Black Indian to highlight certain Truth.... it is obvious where these thousands of gods come from in this brahmanism.

Looks like these brahmins superimposed their own beliefs on the native population and thus colonised not only the bodies but the souls as well.

This brahmin class must be quite cunning to keep their mental hold on the natives.

Apart from some symoblic positions, is there proportional share of power by the native people or is it in actual control of the ruling elite?

Why don't these NRIs bring this issue to fore...haven't they been in the West for long and enjoyed the equality and individual freedom?

Apathy breeds injustice.

Why do these NRIs support R-SS and its affliates?

True democracy has not yet come to pass in any place on this Earth. Plato is still valid in his analysis.

So, 20 years. No.

Just look at the narrative of these hinduvta people...from history, genetics to science and mythology....their inventions of these untruths are truly beyond absurd. Yet they will keep claiming and propogating thesse even harder than before.

System Dynamics in india dictate that anyone, from clerk to officer/manager, will have to toe the hindutva nationalistic party lines. Otherwise, advancement in careers won't be possible. At least in government sector. Are you seeing this supercharged brovados coming from your media/celebs?

Who is the biggest jobs provider in india?

It is in the vested interests of ruling elites and their supporting structure to not only keep the System going but also consolidate power. Education, empowerment and social development is antimatter to these people. Dangerous even. Hence, religious chauvnism, communal conflict.

Quo bono?

So you will keep seeing more than 70% indians living in the same way as they have before. Only difference is mobile phone and some cheap TV. Poverty breeds poverty. So the indian rulers will always have free labour in abundance. Development.

Desired to be accepted as White is indeed there. Deep rooted disgust/hate of the natives?

What is the colour of brahmin gods? What facial features they depict?

As I said earlier the world is going through geo-economic, hence geo-political, flux. The countries which matter are engaged in different things to shape their future.

india is at best an asset in these dynamics...not a shaper or a player in the Great Game.
Therefore, none is going to come and save the enslaved.

Frankly, nobody ever does. If they ever do then its because of self interest not because of some morality. Humans are amoral. That is why you see in every religion this constant focus on doing good and being pious.

Is it the same in indian religion?

State is coldest of all monsters. And looking at this hindutva state I guess india is beyond comparison.

State = brahmin+oligarchs

What is really possible is hurbis of this hindutva elite overestimating itself and believing in its own invented narrative.

I do seriously fear that the indian elite wants war. How else can it expand or be taken seriously by the Real Great Powers.

All this development talk is smoke screen for your masses. I also fear great internal violence.

This coming tragedy is difficult to comprehend and even more difficult to stop.

Last thing China wants is war with anyone. PRC has a 100 years planning that the PRC wants to finish. It is all about revival of the Middle Kingdom.

China has a positive and restraining influence on Pak. Hence you see Pak focusing more on economy and change in foreign policy.

No. The 70%+ indians are on their own. No one is coming to save them.

Tragedy. Truth.

Do you have a thesis on how the 70% oppressed and wretched can save themselves from this inhuman indian System?

Regards,

SPF

What losers? :lol::lol: Instead of playing the victim card it will be better if these people reform their respective religions to make them more 'secular'. Preaching secularism to others all the time believing how their's is the 'only' true religion :lol: talk about hypocrisy and double standards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom