What's new

How do we make PDF better?

Q: How do we make PDF better?
A: By bringing @Butters Back.

:P

Aren't the updates already in place?

If not.Then there was a facility back then to click on the number of replies of a particular thread and then get the number of post of each member who had posted in a thread you have clicked upon(Named as: "Who posted").It saved a lot of time in scanning things out.Now you can follow a member and then keep yourself up to date regarding the post of a member, but that too is limited to the recent posts.
Next option is to search out a post by visiting the profile of a member,still cumbersome.
If the facility is still there, then probably i don't know who it actually works now,so a help is required for that.Thanks!

Last edited:
Stop banning people. Let anyone post whatever they want. Get rid of the 'report' button. Reporting people is for pussies.

Webbie bahi indian mod nahi kabhi nahi. KABHI BHI NAHIIIII. Or jamahir tau kabhi BHI nahi.

Aisa may kabhi nahi honay doon gee ,iskay leay apko meray pdf account ki laash kay ooper say guzarna hoga (plz mat guzarna :-( , mujhay nahi jana yahan say ).

Indian forums kay leay hamaray Pakistani male mods say ziada acha koi nahi. They are sane dudes. I mean only Pakistanis cuz unhain indians kee auqat aur harkaton ka pata hota hai.so they can handle well. Baaqi indians ko complaint karnay aur ronay ki adatain hain.

Acha sunain plz can we tell ppl across the entire board that plz share news source links, some do total chappa but news link isnt there. I have checked thoroughly throughout some original posts(tho with devil souls posts itwas my fault i cudnt spot links) and links arent there. quite annoying.

i may have a suggestion which may be hilarious as it is innovative but i have a feeling it might just work .... If a member is banned for trolling or abusive language , then introduce a statistic against his name ....no. of times banned( reprimanded) : 4 ...something like that and make sure its visible to all posters ....this way earnest and sensible posters know whom to avoid and whom to engage .....also another gem of an idea is to introduce a probationary period of 3 months for all new joinees during which their posting is carefully evaluated. They may get permanent membership at a time when they are approved at the managements discretion....this will dramatically improve the quality of discussions ☺ my thoughts ☺

also another gem of an idea is to introduce a probationary period of 3 months for all new joinees during which their posting is carefully evaluated.

i can show many old members whose posts are utter nationalistic or religious garbage.

Get rid of the obvious false flaggers. They are responsible for stirring atleast 90% of the shit up on this forum.

Gosh!!
That whooshed over your head!!!
I meant most of the trolls here create a female ID and Alexa.com confirms it. Lolzz
:mad:

:hitwall::hitwall:

why the half-reply... pray do tell why not...

i also recommended levina, jbgt90 and joe shearer.
you will ban all those who will speak against Gaddafi :cheesy:
You haven't spend enuff time here to know the people :agree:
Who knows you might leave tomorrow :partay:

Levina would be a good choice though :angel:
@WebMaster change some of the think tanks and give moderation power to Indians
you have known people long enough to decide who can use those powers effectively without bias...you can try it for a month at least and see the results...

Censor some religious words which will have to go through moderation b4 getting posted...

no, why would i... many of my friends here like showstopper and levina are not really fans of gaddafi, nor are some others from other nationalities.

i joined almost 10 months ago.

am here until they kick me out. :enjoy:

:tup:

@WebMaster

don't show partiality... Lots of Pakistanis Abuse indians now and then and don't get ban while repling for them Indians get ban.

Stop banning people. Let anyone post whatever they want. Get rid of the 'report' button. Reporting people is for pussies.
cant do that
otherwise it will look like down town Baghdad.
to keep peace and order we need power

Amen to your Avatar. because it keeps the a-holes out and thats what our mutual aim should be. if not sure what I am on about then look up the last motivational speech in team America.

why the half-reply... pray do tell why not...

i also recommended levina, jbgt90 and joe shearer.
:mad:

:hitwall::hitwall:

@WebMaster change some of the think tanks and give moderation power to Indians
you have known people long enough to decide who can use those powers effectively without bias...you can try it for a month at least and see the results...

Censor some religious words which will have to go through moderation b4 getting posted...
We dont need more mods!
We need better members and we need better threads, so that we can 've better discussions.
Not so long back the science and technology, political section of this forum had excellent threads, and used to get updated regularly; defence sections had more sane discussions (where ppl were not trying to score a point).
Some original threads(not the copy pasted ones), like those posted by @AUSTERLITZ and @jhungary, made this forum worth coming back to.

We dont need more mods!
We need better members and we need better threads, so that we can 've better discussions.
Not so long back the science and technology, political section of this forum had excellent threads, and used to get updated regularly; defence sections had more sane discussions (where ppl were not trying to score a point).
Some original threads(not the copy pasted ones), like those posted by @AUSTERLITZ and @jhungary, made this forum worth coming back to.

I'll agree with this sentiment (on the original content), and to be true I've been slacking since I've largely noticed people don't tend to view anything I post (so I stick mostly in the members section now). We need more mods, we need more civil discussions, we need more original content.

A few questions though:

Who'd you recommend for mod-status and why?

And who makes the best threads (It's me right:lol:)?

And have you been here recently?

Micro stories - small news bits too small to have their own thread | Page 15

Nothing but science, tech and social news there. No trolling, not hatred, nothing that isn't of high quality and informative... not to toot my own horn or anything:partay:.

Nothing but science, tech and social news there. No trolling, not hatred, nothing that isn't of high quality and informative... not to toot my own horn or anything:partay:.

no offense but you also post pictures of the unspeakable creature and that disqualifies you in my opinion.

SvenSvensonov said:
And who makes the best threads (It's me right:lol:)?
The thread that brought tears to my eyes was this one...
Donut Dollies – Another Prespective of Vietnam War

This was among the first threads I read on pdf, and since then i've been a regular on this forum. :-)
To me Jhungary is the best-est, when it comes to posting original threads, his defence related threads 're mind blowing, he can get somebody as dilettante as me interested in military stuff.
Austerlitz is 2nd best and you're 3rd on my list. :)
A few questions though:

Who'd you recommend for mod-status and why?
Svenny boy, you're too smart. Arent you??? Lol

Penguin, Vostok, Niho, U, Austerlitz, Joeshearer, Scorpionx, Gabriel92 (edited!!) 're all good candidates. But unfortunately most of 'em 're not regular on this forum.

There's another Russian member who is very sane, but I'm unable to recall his name right now. :(

And have you been here recently?

Micro stories - small news bits too small to have their own thread | Page 15

hehehe
Its a great thread!!! :tup::tup::tup:

Did i forget to mention @Gabriel92 ???

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom