What's new

How do we make PDF better?

Question for old members.

Right now (I hope this is the correct place to post this) having a conversation with another member on a thread where he is putting up photos. However, when I try to do the same, it is giving me only option of pasting a url from the web. The photos I want to put up are my own, on my computer and phone. How to do that please?

1st option : Click on the Picture Icon which is next to the Smiley Icon & Insert the Image Url.

13710722_990475247739859_3175447814115761959_o.jpg

Or, click on "Upload File to upload pictures from your system.

I meant when trolls started tagging 40-50 members, admin decided to curb the trend by allowing just 6-7 tags per post. :)

It seems to be more if you manually enter them (I think) because when I did that the first time (to create the list) everyone seemed to get tagged....had to be at least 30 or so ppl.

I will try Parikrama's way once i clarify with him a bit more what he does.

1st option : Click on the Picture Icon which is next to the Smiley Icon & Insert the Image Url.

View attachment 321301

Or, click on "Upload File to upload pictures from your system.

Parul, I am not getting the middle button "upload file" Only the ones on either side "Post reply" and "More Options"

And more options does not have upload file.

Parul, I am not getting the middle button "upload file" Only the ones on either side "Post reply" and "More Options"

And more options does not have upload file.

It might be because of number of posts. Apparently, @WebMaster shall be able to answer this...

Why don't you upload your pictures on Facebook, copy the Image URL & share the pictures?

It might be because of number of posts. Apparently, @WebMaster shall be able to answer this...

Why don't you upload your pictures on Facebook, copy the Image URL & share the pictures?

Can also use imgur:

http://imgur.com/

Simple drag and drop interface. Remember to get the jpg link so the posting code recognises it as an image.

If you are taking from another document (say pdf), you will have to screenshot it and save it as jpg or similar before uploading to imgur...

Ok. I'll wait for him/her then.

I am happily not on Facebook anymore. Nor do I put my photos on picasa or any such public forums. I'll wait if I need to post more. No worries.

Ok. I'll wait for him/her then.

I am happily not on Facebook anymore. Nor do I put my photos on picasa or any such public forums. I'll wait if I need to post more. No worries.

Bro are these jpeg/png pictures?

Hmm I am wondering if it is a copy/paste glitch.

@PARIKRAMA when you tag multiple people do you copy paste from another document with the names or something else?
By the way, since I'm new here, Might as well get acquainted to you Nilgiri.. Where are you from?

By the way, since I'm new here, Might as well get acquainted to you Nilgiri.. Where are you from?

Originally hail from Coimbatore, TN. Now live in Canada, though I have been out in parts of Asia for most of this year so far for work.

What about you?

One of my cousins was a huge fan of Iverson :P

Create a section specifically to share graphical news, imagery or raw videos straight from the warfighter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom