What's new

How do we make PDF better?

No it is not---. I want it clarified---is this site for financial gains now---as nationalism has taken the back seat.
I think a mod(or some higher power) mentioned more than once that they consider pdf a pakistan centric multinational forum. Am not sure if webby wants to promote nationalism.

Why surprisingly each time the multi national and international nonsense argument is presented by indians and only indians?

No it is not---. I want it clarified---is this site for financial gains now---as nationalism has taken the back seat.
Or maybe pakistanis should decide to quit. Cuz too many sick indians and they ruin evry thread, abhi bhi aik acha khaasa thread kharab ho raha hai.
And they are so shameless they write eveywhere hum tau timepass, karna, masala kay leay yahan aatay hain.
So has this forum gone down to BS bollywoods level?

and then these loser indians have the face to tell us on our forum 'to get out of this forum'.

or khud baiting kartay hain phir jab bolo they start crying wailing calling mods, so and so attacked my religion ,attacked my country. such liars and dramabaz and only sick pervs. And I repeat so sick pervs and liars.

This way only good pak posters will stop coming here. And those of us who come here for their intelligent input should also leave slowly.

Then the forum can do all ego stroking of indians, tho already its an indian forum but then u can name it that too.
Isi tarah in manhoos logon nay 71 may bangladesh tora tha.
and then at the end for this forum its not respect for islam and pakistan that matters, but perhaps some ********-brought reeveeenuees that count. Boo!!!

Har roz i get to hear such nasty taunts on our army,on 65 war, 71 tau indians ki zindagi ka maqsad and sole achievement hai. No site would allow such shit towards its home nation magar yahan sab propaganda chal raha hota hai. like 65 ,71 nonsense and in such harsh words is repeated everyday 100s of times. and irony is, this is the defence forum owned by a pakistani.

U go and write this crap on indian defence , bharat chak chak , see how they treat u. Heck even here like here on our forum all the trolls attack at once and make personal jibes.

They can celebrate chopper crash on this forum, they can celebrate safoora masaccre.
No wonder with gujrat riots behind it and same butcher as their head of state,just shows how much theylove blood.

Good going keep these indians around. kaheen yeh qoum pakistanion ki jaan nahi chorti. Kaheen nahi,

Mera forum hota tau woh haal karna tha kay!!!!!

I had grown a good sense of attachment with this forum cuz there are some very cool pakistanis here, but much of the charm is gone now.
Wasay bhi last thing wanted t hear on this forum was cheering for innocent kasmiris deaths by indians. 'kudo to crf for killing militants'.

What blood thirsty ppl. Do u even know he was a militant. Heck they were even justifying killing of 16 year boy shot at point blank range in srinagar.

But maybe this is what is called intl forum./sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom