What's new

How do indian muslims see pakistan.

Well I was facinated by the view of how Indian Muslims are doing in India so I did a bit of my own research on social network , and certainly I found quite a bit video posts

• Communal violence
  • People beating up Random muslims in villages on bikes , why becasue they were from other town
  • People beating up Muslim Youths , becasue they were visiting Hindu festivals, all is needed are some rumors a fake story , and mob ends up beating or even killing Muslim youths caught in wrong areas of town

Things are getting out of control in India in their village areas or not so urbanized areas, however even their large Metro areas have extremist scums like Shiv Sena etc

Not long ago when many Indian Actors spoke against Rising Anti Muslim Sentiment in local society , such prominent actors were threatened openly in publically aired shows, threatened that some harm would come to their lives for their comments

India is slowly becoming a culture influence by its Mafia movies it makes , just like the Mafia mind the first thing that comes to any debats is "Threatening the other with action against their life"

Obviously then the more I researched the more stuff came up

• Sikh abuse , killing or actions
  • Dalit , anti social abuse , racial segregation
  • Problems against the Christians etc list goes on
Countless other problems

Then recently someone posted an article 80,000 Muslims are rotting in Indian jail and the person was boasting how they are smart Hindus as they have put every one in Jail etc

The evidence that I have seen things over there are quite bad

The biggest items that shocked me perhaps were the Population Seggregation efforts taking place in their society , where Muslism can't get a housing in neighbourhoods etc , this was along the lines of Apartheid state

Last edited:
Yes, a secular constitution guarantee , but ground reality is different ...isn't it. If you read Manmohan Singh report, where Muslim condition addressed worst then Dalits.

The plight of poor Muslims in India is as bad as the plight of poor Hindus in India. So I-cultural phenomenon may slightly alleviate or worsen this plight

I am not sure of which statistics you are referring to , but when dealing with statistics it is prudent to remember the following

1) to view things in toto

2) to not generalize

3) to not fail to attach socio-cultural Connotations and regional demographics to the statistics

lol The picture that Indians are painting of the country is not accurate at all. Everybody hates people of other religions, most people are selfish. Somebody mentioned Hindu dying for Muslim, forget that people don't care for their parents. All the castes hate each other too. Pretty much every state has some caste or religious agitation. These people are trying to pull wool over Pakistani eyes brothers, just read and laugh. Bewkoof samjha hai kya.

Most Indians dont share your vitriolic view about everything Indian .
It is funny how someone from outside instructs the people of India about how they are .
Keep in mind , the exceptions are not the rule . Social media is as it is pretty much rife with magnifation of 1 in a million occurrences and portraying it as generalisation

Last edited:
Yes, a secular constitution guarantee , but ground reality is different ...isn't it. If you read Manmohan Singh report, where Muslim condition addressed worst then Dalits.
Please point out "where Muslims are ignored??".. Our Constitution gives special rights to Muslims & dalits.. Muslims are classified under OBC.. That is other backward class.. They get special reservation in education & job fields.. If you are illustrious, it is no matter in India what is your religion..
Even in most developed Western nations Muslims now gets ill treatment.. What about your all weather friend China?? How many Muslims are killed by them?? Millions..

Mr Kalam was president by BJP only...This shows the amount of respect for love for Muslims who adore the Indianess to their way of life...

Exactly ...I remember the huge uproar this created , when he was not asked to do a second term .he was obviously the number one choice

Please point out "where Muslims are ignored??".. Our Constitution gives special rights to Muslims & dalits.. Muslims are classified under OBC.. That is other backward class.. They get special reservation in education & job fields.. If you are illustrious, it is no matter in India what is your religion..
Even in most developed Western nations Muslims now gets ill treatment.. What about your all weather friend China?? How many Muslims are killed by them?? Millions..

Well if the media is hyped and everything there is a propaganda, what are your sources? You're sounding like Trump supporters - "the media is full of fake news, just trust me".
Look my Khalistani friend, tusi na India de ho sake, na kadi Pakistan de ho sakna, so it's better that you leave and fight for the 2020 referendum instead. Stop selling your imaan and love your janmbhumi. If not then stay out. One thing we know for sure is you and your likes are never coming to Khalistani even if it is formed. So stop playing with the Indian Sikh youth who can have very bright futures in their own country that is India instead of having to do gadha-majdoori in the 'la la land' called Khalistan.

Sorry for being off topic, guys. Had to say this...

Look my Khalistani friend, tusi na India de ho sake, na kadi Pakistan de ho sakna, so it's better that you leave and fight for the 2020 referendum instead. Stop selling your imaan and love your janmbhumi. If not then stay out. One thing we know for sure is you and your likes are never coming to Khalistani even if it is formed. So stop playing with the Indian Sikh youth who can have very bright futures in their own country that is India instead of having to do gadha-majdoori in the 'la la land' called Khalistan.

Look my dipshit friend, I ain't going nowhere. Ker le jo kerna hai :lol:

Muslims are not ignored in India except maybe rare cases which is due to the existence of myriad castes and religions in the country. That is unavoidable phenomenon in a diverse country like India.
However, on your post- No, Muslims do not have any special rights under the constitution like Dalits. Muslims are not classified as OBC's. OBC is a state subject.Every state has its own list of OBC's which is also modified from time to time. In a few states, certain sects which also happen to be muslims (for example fishermen) are classified as OBC's but this varied from state to state and forms a small percentage of the overall muslim population.

@waz @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Horus

Mods, is it alright for this asswipe to target me with personal attacks? I don't want to reply in kind and ruin the quality of the forum but I can.

You seem to be the one making personal attacks here , calling others dipshit,asswipe and all ....your first message itself in this thread has all the smatterings of a rabble-rousing post

Aren't you people tired?
Most Indian Sikhs have shown middle finger to your chaps.On 2017 Khalistan is more dead than zero..

And there we go again.. I'm not a Khalistani Mr, you'll have to find a Khalistani to ask that question

You seem to be the one making personal attacks here , calling others dipshit,asswipe and all ....your first message itself in this thread has all the smatterings of a rabble-rousing post

I'm just stating my opinion, don't get your panties in a twist because you don't agree with it. I never attacked anybody and even said I respect Indians and Pakistanis. I'm not even a Khalistani and this jerk had to call me one without any reason.

Well I was facinated by the view of how Indian Muslims are doing in India so I did a bit of my own research on social network , and certainly I found quite a bit video posts

• Communal violence
  • People beating up Random muslims in villages on bikes , why becasue they were from other town
  • People beating up Muslim Youths , becasue they were visiting Hindu festivals, all is needed are some rumors a fake story , and mob ends up beating or even killing Muslim youths caught in wrong areas of town

Things are getting out of control in India in their village areas or not so urbanized areas, however even their large Metro areas have extremist scums like Shiv Sena etc

Not long ago when many Indian Actors spoke against Rising Anti Muslim Sentiment in local society , such prominent actors were threatened openly in publically aired shows, threatened that some harm would come to their lives for their comments

India is slowly becoming a culture influence by its Mafia movies it makes , just like the Mafia mind the first thing that comes to any debats is "Threatening the other with action against their life"

Obviously then the more I researched the more stuff came up

• Sikh abuse , killing or actions
  • Dalit , anti social abuse , racial segregation
  • Problems against the Christians etc list goes on
Countless other problems

Then recently someone posted an article 80,000 Muslims are rotting in Indian jail and the person was boasting how they are smart Hindus as they have put every one in Jail etc

The evidence that I have seen things over there are quite bad

The biggest items that shocked me perhaps were the Population Seggregation efforts taking place in their society , where Muslism can't get a housing in neighbourhoods etc , this was along the lines of Apartheid state
Half of these are bs itself..Wonder that half of your minorities are dying by bomb blast everyday & still you care enough to write up such made up theory about us.Most of those are exaggerated for political purpose & happens when elections are mainly near by..Normal mass is well aware about these tactics.
Nobody kills Sikhs or Christians.But yea Dalit feels racial aggression but mostly in hardcore rural areas & education is eradicating rest of it..It's very rare & coming from a scheduled caste person itself...
Well you are free to assume anything..

I'm just stating my opinion, don't get your panties in a twist because you don't agree with it. I never attacked anybody and even said I respect Indians and Pakistanis. I'm not even a Khalistani and this jerk had to call me one without any reason.

Then tell him you are not one , problem solved then and there .there are hundreds of ways to have civil conversation even when replying to an apparently uncivil post .no need to get all riled up and go on a crusade . You need to calm your tits

As for your 'opinion' , " Yeh dusroon ok ulloo bana rahen hain " is more rabble rousing than an opined conversation

And there we go again.. I'm not a Khalistani Mr, you'll have to find a Khalistani to ask that question

I don't need to or at least intend to..I have enough Sikh friends at my workplace & discussed these to dead.
But yea sorry for my previous comment then..

problem solved then and there

Yeah but at that point, I'm going to assert my right to free speech and invite him to do his worst even if I was a Khalistani. It's not a crime internationally to be a Khalistani as long as you don't do something illegal.

As for your 'opinion' , " Yeh dusroon ok ulloo bana rahen hain " is more rabble rousing than an opined conversation

There is an ignore button, I recommend you use it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom