What's new

How did the Houthis get such long range missiles? Comparable to that of Iran and Pakistan

Now Saudia will get this missile shield for free.
Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 19.24.34.png

they will be milked as usual ;)

The houthis are pretty recent, and they have the ability to test their missiles with the current events going on early on. How long they can maintain is indeed the real question. Will the Taliban be able to maintain US weapons?
Houthis are "recent"? What does that mean? The Houthi tribe has existed in North Yemen forever and the Houthi political movement has been around since the 1990s.

Houthis are "recent"? What does that mean? The Houthi tribe has existed in North Yemen forever and the Houthi political movement has been around since the 1990s.

The equipment is what I was referring to. How long will they be able to maintain them, is the question.

Last edited:
For example you can not compare houthis to Iranian armed forces or pakistan armed forces.
I don't know man, if you look at the military parade they had in Sanna, they looked quite professional. In just a few years they've totally changed their organization and structure from militia to military. Sure they don't have great equipment, but time will likely change that.

There equipment is what I was referring to. How long will they be able to maintain them, is the question.
If they are given know-how, they are capable. Iranians have given them everything they need, including know-how. Their is deep trust for them.

P
HZ is literally a state within state in Lebanon.It started 2006 Israel-HZ war which literally destroyed Lebanon civil infrastructure and left 1000+ innocent people dead and 1 million people displaced from their homes.
(The counts are only rough estimates,there would have been more casualties)
These irresponsible non-state actors only increase death toll of non-combatant civillians.And should not be supported.
Pakistan supported Syrians in their war with Israel in 1967.
Our pilots went there.That was a state to state war fought with War Principles.
Palestine is a state or not? if yes, why aren't we supporting them. with Baktar shikan and anza

So what's the latest on it ? just an attention seeking statement by Houthis as they failed to land a single missile on Cannaian land as of today

So what's the latest on it ? just an attention seeking statement by Houthis as they failed to land a single missile on Cannaian land as of today
You expect Israel to admit if Houthi missiles actually launched in Eilat, despite Saudis and Jordan acting as their missile shield? :lol:

Look at the state of it. Fucking Fisher Price Prince.
I don't understand how Saudis watched another head of state humiliate their crown prince like that on live TV and didn't feel embarrassed. That made me embarrassed and I am not even Saudi.

I don't understand how Saudis watched another head of state humiliate their crown prince like that on live TV and didn't feel embarrassed. That made me embarrassed and I am not even Saudi.
It’s truly tragic. Remember these are the people who claim to be “custodians of the holy mosques.”.

🙄

8721324C-E931-45EF-B517-C625040D6278.jpeg

That awkward smile you give when you want to say something but fear you’ll lose your job. 😂

Great Houthi scientists create strong missile and sophisticated drones!

View attachment 967210

well the fact that in the Red Sea we have

2 x CSG
1 x ARG
12 x Areligh Burkes with AEGIS/BMD
4 x Saar4/5 with Barak 8
and no less than 4 x Patriot III High altitude air defence systems in Saudi and Jordan

and also add Israels down air defence made up of

advanced version of the Patriot III
Arrow
Davids Sling
and finally Iron Dome

and yet STILL Yemeni drones and missiles are hitting Eilat yes I agree tells alot

while you were celebrating the lack of capability of the Russian S400 against swarms of stealth cruise missiles like Storm-shadow fired from fast fighter jets

you own systems failed to even less capable missiles

this is why Russia is winning against 63 NATO boys or lady boys

and yet STILL Yemeni drones and missiles are hitting Eilat yes I agree tells alot
First of all Eilat is way down,it's the southernmost part of Israel. Second...when did they hit and what did they hit? Has it been confirmed?

while you were celebrating the lack of capability of the Russian S400 against swarms of stealth cruise missiles like Storm-shadow fired from fast fighter jets

you own systems failed to even less capable missiles

this is why Russia is winning against 63 NATO boys or lady boys
Why are you saying "you own systems" and "while you were celebrating" ? You're in the UK,your country is the one gave Storm Shadow missiles to Ukraine. And your country is one of the main NATO powers. Britain is the one that insisted on going to war with Russia.

Duh?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom