What's new

How did the Houthis get such long range missiles? Comparable to that of Iran and Pakistan

Israel was running low on Iron Dome Tamir missiles after the first day of this war (after Hamas fired c. 3000 rockets into Israel) and immediately asked USA for emergency resupplies. Since then the USA has resupplied them in huge numbers at least 3 times

But their numbers are still low - they have withdrawn Iron Dome batteries from settlements like Sderot to conserve interceptors

Hezbollah didn't fire one rocket yet
Americans are starting a production line because of it

Israel will likely hesitate getting in conflict with Yemen. It has Jewish history.
hesitate sure but will that prevent them that’s not guaranteed.

When the Yemeni Jews arrived they kidnapped their children. Netanyahu is facing such a threat from local Jews I doubt he cares about Jews anymore. Just a way to stay in power

So what is the impact?

Latest:

Israel is considering a response against the Houthis after a medium range ballistic missiles (MRBM) and several drones launched from Yemen were intercepted yesterday, Rear Admiral. Daniel Hagari, an IDF spokesman, told reporters Wednesday.

“We are at a very high level of defense readiness,” he said in a press briefing. “We have added more Navy vessels that can provide significant protection in the maritime arena, and which also know how to deliver offensive capabilities.”

“We know how to attack where and when we decide, against any security interest of the State of Israel, wherever it is required,” Hagari added.

Balls shown but there can be consequences.

So what is the impact?

Latest:

I think they would have better chance striking Israeli naval targets in the Red Sea they’re basically signaling the Houthis to attack.

So what is the impact?

Latest:

Israel is considering a response against the Houthis after a medium range ballistic missiles (MRBM) and several drones launched from Yemen were intercepted yesterday, Rear Admiral. Daniel Hagari, an IDF spokesman, told reporters Wednesday.

“We are at a very high level of defense readiness,” he said in a press briefing. “We have added more Navy vessels that can provide significant protection in the maritime arena, and which also know how to deliver offensive capabilities.”

“We know how to attack where and when we decide, against any security interest of the State of Israel, wherever it is required,” Hagari added.

Balls shown but there can be consequences.

I think this will get very ugly in the coming weeks. We are at a point where all local militias want to go at it.

Possibility of wrecking the local GCC economies. The blank check from the US will have costs to pay.

When the Yemeni Jews arrived they kidnapped their children. Netanyahu is facing such a threat from local Jews I doubt he cares about Jews anymore. Just a way to stay in power
Yeah, European Zionists are a different breed, racially, culturally and ideologically. They don't give a damn. Yemen is the country with by far the longest history of a Jewish Kingdom outside Israel, with blood connection going further to the time of Prophet Suleiman.

I believe Isrealis sterilized Eritrean Jews - they might not hesitate to do this on Yemeni Jews as well. These Jews (and Mizrahi Jews as well) are seen as 2nd class compared to European Jews in Isreal.

Oh the irony with all the cries about anti-semitism and racism in the West - then coming back to Isreal only to repeat the same exact behavior....even to their co-religionists, forget Plastenians.

Great Houthi scientists create strong missile and sophisticated drones!

View attachment 967210
Ansar-Allah , Houthis are only part of the coalition and don't forget Yemen Army is also part of Ansar-Allah

To Iranians and other Houthi sympathizers i have a question:
We know these are Iranian supplied Weapons.Why do not you directly fire these missiles from your own country if you care so much for Palestinians ?
well , according to Israeli members here they already sabotaged and destroyed our missile and drone production facilities and launching capabilities . right now we only can build rocks so until our rock launch capabilities reach to the level we become able to launch rocks 1000km away we can't directly participate in war.

Last edited:
The Yemeni Army that is under the Houthis.
the original Yemeni Army the one which is called in Yemen army is south is actually 5-10% of original army + what recruited after KSA and UAE entered the war

the original Yemeni Army the one which is called in Yemen army is south is actually 5-10% of original army + what recruited after KSA and UAE entered the war
It's not just in the south,they biggest part of the country is there. The original ones who were with Saleh,if I'm not mistaken have split after Saleh's assasination and have gone with both sides.

It's not just in the south,they biggest part of the country is there. The original ones who were with Saleh,if I'm not mistaken have split after Saleh's assasination and have gone with both sides.
no saleh tribe split , the army did not .
and don't forget south mat have more land under its control but north have 70-80 % of population

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom