What's new

“How dare you invite an Islamophobe to my peaceful country”: UAE princess lashes out at organiser for inviting Sudhir Chaudhary to her country

shame on the Arabs for inviting someone who insulted the prophet pbuh .
Takes a woman to call out the hate filled bigot attending and bringing it to the attention of Arab public .

and what Indian diplomat might have abused the Islamic faith ?

Genocidewatch.com, Dec24, 2020 -
"The Hindu nationalist policies of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) have worsened anti-Muslim violence and caste oppression in India."

I couldn't in good faith say that you're talking rubbish, but I can say with some conviction that fears of a "fascist" takeover are greatly overblown.
political trajectory is showing great potential for majoritarian fascism (christians vs jews in germany), gagging media, punishing ppl who ask questions et al.
Indian society is at no risk of collapse afaics
the more complex the compound is, less likely for it to be stable. yeah i know not a very good example, but that will do in general pov.
but then, i hope you are right n i m wrong.
but bigotry flows both ways when it comes to our Hindu/Muslim thing here in India, and that religion + politics is a shit game is true.

keep your eye on the ball, even if one is a samarthak of Raul and co.
exactly. as i said the muck runs both ways. we just need to choose which is the least harmful.

nice talking to u, sir.
regards,
bhaskar.

Unfortunately, entire UAE is being hijacked by Muslim /Islam hater Indians. They are using same tactic that was used by British on the mughals of subcontinent.

political trajectory is showing great potential for majoritarian fascism (christians vs jews in germany), gagging media, punishing ppl who ask questions et al.
Have to disagree on this one, and ffs stop the comparisons with 1930s Germany already, that is just ridiculous.

Your flags say aap to yahin rehte ho.. so what is a good way to tell if society as a whole might be descending into something nasty ? .. baat karo logon se, paanwaala, uber driver, family, friends, colleagues at work, business associates, whatever it may be.. do you feel that people are becoming more fascist/anti muslim now ?

or

that some people who have always held a somewhat -ve view of Islam are still continuing on that path ?

this particular hindu muslim divide is not something new, what is new is social media and for people to be faceless and talk all manner of bs

it could be the case that extremist groups on both sides now feel a bit empowered but they are still a tiny, albeit quite loud minority.

basically, the whole idea ki slowly slowly frog boil situation chal ri hai.. next thing you know we'll be herding the muslims to the ovens and nobody will care... total BS

take these retarded wedge issues.. Ram Temple... totally fair to make it, no argument could stand against that... but demolishing a mosque ? totally unfair.. land allocation to make a new one, that one is fair but in a sense it'll never truly heal that extremist incident.. we shouldn't gloat about it, justice served but no reason to celebrate in a mean way. I trolled about it back when but it was bad form... not done

time to move on.

the more complex the compound is, less likely for it to be stable. yeah i know not a very good example, but that will do in general pov.
but then, i hope you are right n i m wrong.
the more complex the compound is, also makes it difficult for the fascist virus to infect everyone because there is no one formula/strategy

I'm pretty sure of being right (no pun intended)

Local politicians talk crap to get votes, that's about it.. no mass murder of muslims or anyone else happening here.. at least I don't see it.

exactly. as i said the muck runs both ways. we just need to choose which is the least harmful.

nice talking to u, sir.
regards,
bhaskar.
i'm reminded again and again of this quote that is attributed to Gandhi.. "there is only one corner of the universe you can change...."

lastly, may I request that you don't ever refer to me as 'sir' ? :P

“How dare you invite an Islamophobe to my peaceful country”: UAE princess lashes out at organiser for inviting Sudhir Chaudhary to her country, calls Zee News anchor ‘terrorist’

UAE princess Hend bint Faisal Al Qasim has lashed out at an organiser for inviting Zee News anchor Sudhir Chaudhary to her country despite the latter’s role in promoting Islamophobia through his TV broadcasts. Addressing Chaudhary as a ‘terrorist,’ the UAE princess reminded the organiser how the controversial TV anchor had been routinely defaming Islam and its followers.

View attachment 796494

She wrote, “How dare you invite an Islamophobe to my peaceful country?”

In her subsequent social media post, she tweeted, “In 2019 & 2020, Sudhir Chaudhry ran shows on Zee News where he spewed venom against Muslims for leading anti-citizenship protests. He ran fake stories, targeting Muslim students and women for leading the citizenship protest in Shaheen Bagh, New Delhi & other parts of the country.”

She asked the organiser, the Indian Charter Accountants Association’s Abu Dhabi chapter, why they were ‘bringing an Islamophobe and hater to my peaceful country?’

She wrote, “Sudhir Chaudhary is a Hindu rightwing anchor known for his deeply Islamophobic shows that target India’s 200 million Muslims. Many of his prime time shows have directly contributed to real world violence against Muslims across the country.”

She tagged Institute of Chartered Accountants of India to ask, “Why are you bringing an intolerant terrorist to the UAE?!”

Chaudhary has been at the forefront of Indian TV anchors, often referred to as lapdogs or TV criminals, in fuelling hatred against Muslims in India. He had led a campaign to defame Indian Muslims by blaming them for spreading coronavirus in 2020. Several Indian high courts later concluded that blaming the members of the Tablighi Jamaat for the spread of the virus was part of propaganda.

Chaudhary recently visited Dubai for the coverage of Expo 2020 prompting many to ask the UAE rulers to ban his entry. But, the UAE rulers turned a blind eye to the call for his ban in the Arab kingdom.

Why is it always a Arab princess commenting on these issues ?

Your flags say aap to yahin rehte ho.. so what is a good way to tell if society as a whole might be descending into something nasty ? .. baat karo logon se, paanwaala, uber driver, family, friends, colleagues at work, business associates, whatever it may be.. do you feel that people are becoming more fascist/anti muslim now ?
at least they are more vocal about it. this initiates the exponential curvature of degradation.
that some people who have always held a somewhat -ve view of Islam are still continuing on that path ?

this particular hindu muslim divide is not something new, what is new is social media and for people to be faceless and talk all manner of bs

it could be the case that extremist groups on both sides now feel a bit empowered but they are still a tiny, albeit quite loud minority.

basically, the whole idea ki slowly slowly frog boil situation chal ri hai.
agreed. i believed this line of thought way before our independence.....i mean 2014 :bounce::bounce::bounce:
next thing you know we'll be herding the muslims to the ovens and nobody will care... total BS
then also there will be lot of ppl like us and very little but a quite loud extremist minority... not fully BS, eh?
take these retarded wedge issues.. Ram Temple... totally fair to make it, no argument could stand against that... but demolishing a mosque ? totally unfair.. land allocation to make a new one, that one is fair but in a sense it'll never truly heal that extremist incident.. we shouldn't gloat about it, justice served but no reason to celebrate in a mean way. I trolled about it back when but it was bad form... not done

time to move on.
agreed.
the more complex the compound is, also makes it difficult for the fascist virus to infect everyone because there is no one formula/strategy

I'm pretty sure of being right (no pun intended)
and i hope u r right.
i'm reminded again and again of this quote that is attributed to Gandhi.. "there is only one corner of the universe you can change...."
apart from his shrewdness (and of course his contribution to our freedom struggle), i dont like to put him in a very high pedestal. this guy changed his thoughts n philosophies like ppl change their underwear. interestingly, he used to preach his "mantras" as if they are not going to change; next day he takes the whole idea into a rollercoaster.
maybe i have exaggerated a little, but his quotes were not matched by his actions.
lastly, may I request that you don't ever refer to me as 'sir' ? :P
ok, but then which virus do i choose to refer you ?:what:

at least they are more vocal about it. this initiates the exponential curvature of degradation.
a lot of it is just social media and mainstream media noise, not truly reflective of the situation on the ground

then also there will be lot of ppl like us and very little but a quite loud extremist minority... not fully BS, eh?
arey kuch nahi hona, boss .. relax kar

apart from his shrewdness (and of course his contribution to our freedom struggle), i dont like to put him in a very high pedestal. this guy changed his thoughts n philosophies like ppl change their underwear. interestingly, he used to preach his "mantras" as if they are not going to change; next day he takes the whole idea into a rollercoaster.
maybe i have exaggerated a little, but his quotes were not matched by his actions.
big discussion, that .. hamare gandhi ji lol

but that's a good quote, can't take that away from him

“How dare you invite an Islamophobe to my peaceful country”: UAE princess lashes out at organiser for inviting Sudhir Chaudhary to her country, calls Zee News anchor ‘terrorist’

UAE princess Hend bint Faisal Al Qasim has lashed out at an organiser for inviting Zee News anchor Sudhir Chaudhary to her country despite the latter’s role in promoting Islamophobia through his TV broadcasts. Addressing Chaudhary as a ‘terrorist,’ the UAE princess reminded the organiser how the controversial TV anchor had been routinely defaming Islam and its followers.

View attachment 796494

She wrote, “How dare you invite an Islamophobe to my peaceful country?”

In her subsequent social media post, she tweeted, “In 2019 & 2020, Sudhir Chaudhry ran shows on Zee News where he spewed venom against Muslims for leading anti-citizenship protests. He ran fake stories, targeting Muslim students and women for leading the citizenship protest in Shaheen Bagh, New Delhi & other parts of the country.”

She asked the organiser, the Indian Charter Accountants Association’s Abu Dhabi chapter, why they were ‘bringing an Islamophobe and hater to my peaceful country?’

She wrote, “Sudhir Chaudhary is a Hindu rightwing anchor known for his deeply Islamophobic shows that target India’s 200 million Muslims. Many of his prime time shows have directly contributed to real world violence against Muslims across the country.”

She tagged Institute of Chartered Accountants of India to ask, “Why are you bringing an intolerant terrorist to the UAE?!”

Chaudhary has been at the forefront of Indian TV anchors, often referred to as lapdogs or TV criminals, in fuelling hatred against Muslims in India. He had led a campaign to defame Indian Muslims by blaming them for spreading coronavirus in 2020. Several Indian high courts later concluded that blaming the members of the Tablighi Jamaat for the spread of the virus was part of propaganda.

Chaudhary recently visited Dubai for the coverage of Expo 2020 prompting many to ask the UAE rulers to ban his entry. But, the UAE rulers turned a blind eye to the call for his ban in the Arab kingdom.
So a lowly minion in the hindutva anti muslim pogrom is not ok, but the anti-muslim head honcho of India is bestowed with national awards by UAE...the rank hypocrisy of these emaratis bediuons is unbearable.

Also, no one can be more beghairat than these hindutva warriors of India, despise Muslims to no end but have no problem traveling to a Muslim country to reap some benefits...

How long before Indians completely take over the UAE and kick out the locals starting with the royals...I'd love to see that day...

Don't think it will have any impact on the calculus vis-a-vis Pakistani interest as UAE is already wtoo heavily influenced by Indians but would be fitting end to the insidious treachery of emarati royals.

Why can’t she ask her father to punish the people that invited the bigot?
On checking, it seems she just likes the media attention and being a chief guest.
There is a video on youtube of her visiting a temple and doing a hawan.
EW19aKKUcAAoI6n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom