What's new

“How dare you invite an Islamophobe to my peaceful country”: UAE princess lashes out at organiser for inviting Sudhir Chaudhary to her country

On checking, it seems she just likes the media attention and being a chief guest.
There is a video on youtube of her visiting a temple and doing a hawan.
View attachment 797544

So because she is tolerant of other faiths and people means she cannot have strong "negative" opinions towards bigots and public figures who advocate hate and violence against Muslims and Islam ?

The Indian Hindu extremists should invite and bathe Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan in the Ganges. It will be a big win win.

So because she is tolerant of other faiths and people means she cannot have strong "negative" opinions towards bigots and public figures who advocate hate and violence against Muslims and Islam ?

Are you out of your mind man? Since when Muslims are allowed to go into temples and do their rituals? Tolerance of other faiths is not the same as going into temples and taking part in their rituals.

Also, these this are mostly for public consumption, I don't think your royals are genuine. UAE gave some high civilian award to Modi who was behind the mass killing of Muslims in Gujrat and he is the current leader of those hidutva bigots. And where a princess or sheikha my foot condemining a lowly minion, like we Muslims are so dumb who don't understand anything.

Are you out of your mind man? Since when Muslims are allowed to go into temples and do their rituals? Tolerance of other faiths is not the same as going into temples and taking part in their rituals.

Also, these this are mostly for public consumption, I don't think your royals are genuine. UAE gave some high civilian award to Modi who was behind the mass killing of Muslims in Gujrat and he is the current leader of those hidutva bigots. And where a princess or sheikha my foot condemining a lowly minion, like we Muslims are so dumb who don't understand anything.

She is a political figure. So she might find herself going the extra mile of showing tolerance. Does not mean she is not muslim anymore or that she cannot share opinions of people who "happen" to adopt the religion she has shown tolerance towards.

Why doesn't she have any strong negative opinions towards the biggest bigots and public figures who advocate hate and violence against Muslims and Islam in India?

She should arrange a campaign against Modi this way. I fully support her :enjoy:

I guess spooning with Israelis is not anything islamophobic or anti islamic. Not according to this RIGHTEOUS MUSLIM princess and her scam of a family.

I guess spooning with Israelis is not anything islamophobic or anti islamic. Not according to this RIGHTEOUS MUSLIM princess and her scam of a family.

You are trash.. Besides Israel may be fighting Hezbollah and Hamas but they ain't spewing Islamophobia they don't care what they believe in they view them as an enemy nor do Hezbollah and Hamas decredit what the jews believe in but view them as an enemy.. It is like I don't care what you believe in nor do i take interest in it but the Indians talk unnecessary about ideologies while eating cow dung

She is a political figure. So she might find herself going the extra mile of showing tolerance. Does not mean she is not muslim anymore or that she cannot share opinions of people who "happen" to adopt the religion she has shown tolerance towards.

Going the "extra mile" is not allowed for even Muslim politicians and it's not required to do that to show tolerance.

Also, your government giving a high civilian award to Modi and you princess condemning this guy, how do we reconcile between them? It's hypocrisy, no?

You are trash.. Besides Israel may be fighting Hezbollah and Hamas but they ain't spewing Islamophobia they don't care what they believe in they view them as an enemy nor do Hezbollah and Hamas decredit what the jews believe in but view them as an enemy.. It is like I don't care what you believe in nor do i take interest in it but the Indians talk unnecessary about ideologies while eating cow dung
(ohh bad boy, why have u called me trash?) Oh, I beg to differ. I am not the trash, I believe YOU are the trash. :lol::lol::lol: Trash and Zionists love each other. :rofl::rofl::rofl:...

Look at wat the Undercover MOSSAD agent says, "You are trash.. Besides Israel may be fighting Hezbollah and Hamas but they ain't spewing Islamophobia". No wonder this Undercover mossad agent promotes Yankee and Saudi narratives always. After all they are allies of his beloved Israel. If I am TRASH, then u are a Bought and Paid for Mossad agent, Naftali AKA @Titanium100

Why doesn't she have any strong negative opinions towards the biggest bigots and public figures who advocate hate and violence against Muslims and Islam in India?

how do you know she doesn't ? I don't but that's because I don't even follow her. Have you followed her career and public talks ?
Going the "extra mile" is not allowed for even Muslim politicians and it's not required to do that to show tolerance.

Also, your government giving a high civilian award to Modi and you princess condemning this guy, how do we reconcile between them? It's hypocrisy, no?

she has the freedom to voice her opinion ? that's most probably the reason

Back
Top Bottom