What's new

How CIA is tracking Pakistan Nuke Site Locations

First Pakistan is a shit hole debt ridden disease not worth being called a country. It is China's whore.
Second, I am from EU - working in US with the Indians and I appreciate their courage. Hence I am pro India.
Pakistan is largely mislead by its shitty good for nothing armed force that cannot accept the truth. Don't pray for war, because if you do you will end up in a coffin for sure.

My line of work as a defence strategist in the def supply chain has given me enough information to believe India can kick you ***. The f-16s you are proud of have a clause of No Use against US allies. I dare your eunuch Imran khan to use an F16, against India and see how their big daddy whoop their ***.

The US wanted the exact co-ordinates of the location and not the gossip. You seriously think the US is so gullible.
You're gangu with severe inferiority complex who is too ashamed of his own country.
@waz please show him the doors

Not only am I very proud of my motherland I am also proud of the country that is paying me my salary which is India. You on the other hand should not even be proud of the disease called pakistan. There is nothing to be proud of with pakistan since other than eating and speaking shit they do nothing. Bloody liars and leeches living of chinese money, selling your mothers to china and you donkey fathers too.
I totally understand from where insults like "selling mothers and fathers" are coming from.
As I said before, you're a hindutva right wing incel who is too ashamed to own his country.
As far as your rest of the comment is concerned, I won't dignify that incoherent rumble with a response.

Suffice to say the US with it's myriad of high resolution satellites knows where the majority of our stuff is. They tried to neutralize it before but to no avail. Other than a direct attack on Pakistan (or indirectly through India), there is nothing the US can do anything about it.

Actually, the US knows exactly where Pakistan's nukes -- fixed and mobile -- are. They just can't do anything about it.
If the US does, then I wonder how Modi, Netanyahu and Trump sleep peacefully at night. Go decipher this.

Rest assured, when SHTF happens, Pakistani nukes won't just be flying out of Pakistan towards their intended targets.

PAKISTAN has an excellent missile and nuclear program. CIA May have inroads into SPD, PAEC and PMO and other strategic organisations for HUMINT but mainly at lower levels. Thanks to information compartmentalization most mobile site locations for Pakistan nuclear missile launch sites remain classified.

BUT there is one clear and present danger that may have been ignored by SPD and that could reveal all combinations of the sensitive locations chess board of hot missile locations.

Few years back, all SPD missile site managers and techs used to travel by road to nearly 150 Strategic missile locations country wide to do quality checks and to keep these sites operationally ready. Such road trips were always hard to track through regular intel channels used by foreign agencies. Hence there was a huge question mark on the locations of these sites and how frequently they are shuffled.

Than came the BELL 412 HELICOPTERS supplied to SPD by the Americans. Most of you may have seen these helicopters (brown with golden lining) at various places. The deal was done directly with SPD by the Bell Company and even the local long time Bell agent was kept out of the procurement loop. A total of 30 helicopters were supplied at very low prices.

These helicopters are regularly used by SPD and others now to shuffle the same site management teams to and fro. Surely it saves a lot of time that was previously used to be spent on road trips made for the same purpose.

What the planners may or may not know that CIA has a tracking system installed in each helicopter that draws a line at some screen in Langley every time the helicopter takes off from its base to the nuke site. Over a period of time a complete comprehensive picture emerges of the strategic placement and timing of shuffling of sites based on the tracking algorithms used to draw a picture. Since mathematically speaking there are limited number of combinations SPD can have to shuffle the sites, these helicopter that have been in use since the 2010 may have revealed the full deployment map of Pakistan deterrence to US intelligence.

Once I did point the same out many years ago while the helicopter procurement process was going on at SPD of this threat, but seemingly it fell on deaf ears.

I am not aware of what the situation is at SPD regarding this gaffe but every time I see the brown Bell 412 flying I am reminded of this threat.

Wanted to share this here after a long time so that ears and eyes that be are awakened and the matter looked into albeit much late.

https://dsca.mil/major-arms-sales/pakistan-bell-412ep-helicopters

Not to forget the lax general attitude of using smart watches..I would not name the person or the incident but a smart watch was involved in a very high level location leakage incident

Not to forget the lax general attitude of using smart watches..I would not name the person or the incident but a smart watch was involved in a very high level location leakage incident
Even children know that smartwatch can be used to reveal location, officials should knew that

You know that's a classy observation bro/Sir , but I wonder if Pakistan's SPD's actually used them to travel between Sites to check on, I mean it could be well studied that transports are easily bugged , even we saw that in movies which has spying stuff, so I wonder if Pakistan Nuclear and Strategic command forces and Intelligence Agencies will let it go under the rug ?

I was thinking why they don't just post quality check team in all facilities to do the job, instead of moving them around wasting time, gas and risky of tracking.

One of the reasons paf didn't directly use f16 in Feb 19 raid on Indian hq was the fact USA could track em via their GPS system and inform Indians prior

Btw I think SPD knows about such trackers if installed using bug detectors checking EMF radiation

And GPS signal can be jammed or spoofed too

I was thinking why they don't just post quality check team in all facilities to do the job, instead of moving them around wasting time, gas and risky of tracking.

There is a classified hierarchy for Quality Control and Weapons Check Technicians at SPD. Most of them are civilians and based in major cities. You cannot have technical civilians residing at remote sites as they are limited in number. Hence the Quality Teams use the helicopters frequently to fly back and forth from hot sites to do quarterly checks on system reliability and/ or repairs or parts replacement. The only people residing on these sites are Army personnel from Army Strategic Forces who are trained to operate and assemble the full system in case of deployment & the security detail protecting the perimeter of the remote site.

Back
Top Bottom