What's new

How CIA is being teased by Russia-Japan….

Reaction score
Country
India
First get acquainted with the background. Russia and Japan are using India’s name as an alias for its endeavors in science and technology. Russia and Japan are orchestrating all of India’s S&T programmes like nuclear technology, space, military missiles, Science Nobel, chess etc and letting India take the credit. This is because since West is jealous of Russia and Japan, they may try to sabotage their institutions. Hence they came up with a solution to ward off the prying eyes of the West and deflect the West’s ire. Russia and Japan are ghostwriting the magnificent scripts attributed to India. That means they are driving the innovations which are publicly believed to have been done by India. Behind the scene, they are the ones doing the work of scientific discoveries and development of technologies claimed to have been done in India. The reason, as stated above is to prevent the negative attention of the racist West who would start meddling even in such civilian activities.

Now enough of introduction because you get the background.

Coming to the topic…

Now that Russia and Japan have meticulously created such a façade, CIA is having a hard time figuring out just who actually runs India’s S&T programmes. Russia and Japan have done such a fabulous job of confusing the West that all efforts by CIA to find the truth have been frustratingly inconsequential. And it seems they will never solve this who-done-it mystery.

CIA staff has been trying hard since a year. Thinking and breaking their heads over this question – Is India capable or is there an unseen foreign hand doing all the work in India? Sometimes it seems, “Yes, the country has produced Nobel winners, chess players etc. So it might be possible that India’s S&T is indigenous.” Sometimes it seems, “Nah! It’s a crap country that imports all technologies and produces world’s crappiest software codes. Regarding Nobel Prize and chess games, the organizers can be bribed.” It’s like the minds of CIA staff is oscillating between two alternatives.

There’s another question. If India itself has created this façade of magnificence, why is she doing so? There’s a plausible explanation – to show that the deterrence to nuclear threat is credible. If so, the message she wants to send is, “Since we are capable of making civilian rockets, we are also capable of making effective and functioning nukes. So beware and refrain from using your nukes.”

Hoping to find the answer, CIA peeped into past. But then, the past Nobel prizes and celebrities could be misleading too. Because the West has this weird habit of glorifying the mediocre and degrading the genuine great.
Example 1: For no rhyme or reason, US president Obama was awarded Nobel prize in 2009.
Example 2: Albert Einstein was awarded Nobel for photo-electric effect but not for theory of relativity!
Example 3: Chinese food is rated above Pakistani food.

CIA staff decided to compare the scientific achievements of Russia-Japan and India during various modern periods. They went back in time. They found during the period when Russia-Japan made some scientific breakthroughs, India too had some to it’s credit. But any news of pre-1947 era can be misleading as explained above. Fast forward to 1960s, 1970s and 1980s. Russians were piling up a number of firsts in space race. India had a nuclear test and Nobel prize to it’s credit but Nobel can be staged event because India had sensed nuclear threat from USA and hence the need for show of deterrence way back in 1960s. Fast forward to 2007. India’s rocket technology apparently takes great strides. But simultaneously, Russia too develops ‘Father Of All Bombs’.

Then the CIA staff decided to examine whether there was a security related need for India or Russia or Japan to create a façade on such a massive scale. Russia faced cold war threat from USA. But then India too faced the threat of colonization from USA. Remember top RAW officer claimed that Khalistan terrorism was encouraged by CIA. Russia had to deal with insurgency backed by USA in Afghanistan. But then India too had to deal with insurgency backed by USA in Kashmir. India began to excel in chess in late 1980s. But then, Russia too excelled in chess since the time USSR was formed. In Japan’s case, the need for secrecy mechanism and an alias was even more acute. USA had nuked Japan in World War 2, dismantled it’s intelligence agency and created an illegitimate permanent military base there.

The situation is in this metaphorical/allegorical video. Translation below.

First guy: Do you know I won today?

Second guy: What a co-accident! I too won today.

First guy: I won yesterday too.

Second guy: What a co-accident! I too won yesterday.

First guy: At least a day-before-yesterday, you mustn’t have won?

Second guy: What a co-accident! I did.

First guy: Oh! I am feeling dizzy.

Second guy: What a co-accident…

In order for the Russians to be able to use India as an alias, Russians would have to move to India in massive numbers. And that’s happening not only in India (remember how Goa and other Indian places has seen massive Russian immigration?) but also in neighboring countries like Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc.

Last edited:
The situation is in this metaphorical/allegorical video. Translation below.

First guy: Do you know I won today?

Second guy: What a co-accident! I too won today.

First guy: I won yesterday too.

Second guy: What a co-accident! I too won yesterday.

First guy: At least a day-before-yesterday, you mustn’t have won?

Second guy: What a co-accident! I did.

First guy: Oh! I am feeling dizzy.

Second guy: What a co-accident…

In order for the Russians to be able to use India as an alias, Russians would have to move to India in massive numbers. And that’s happening not only in India (remember how Goa and other Indian places has seen massive Russian immigration?) but also in neighboring countries like Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc.
They were similarly perplexed way back in 1994:

Back
Top Bottom