What's new

How China's Growing Nationalism Changes Views of the West

One paragraph and so many insults. But I cannot get angry or upset :enjoy:. I try, but I can't.

I just find it kawai.
My friend, its not insults. its the hard facts. the fact is PLA suck, idiot. they have No better tactic than Human wave attack (show me a better PLA tactic if u can. pls note that the Last big war for PLA is 1979 VN-CN war and Human wave attack failed, PLA had to withdraw. In 2014 conflict, PLA dare not fight cos stupid Human wave attack no longer work )

Last edited:
One paragraph and so many insults. But I cannot get angry or upset :enjoy:. I try, but I can't.

I just find it kawai.
Seriously, you get upset over this IQ82 OPEN DEFECATING INDIAN pretending to be AGENT ORANGE BRAIN DAMAGED Vietnamese?
These dirty Indians lie all the time, just laugh at his CLOWNISH ways.
Nobody takes him seriously.
We all just laugh at him.
Cheers.

Seriously, you get upset over this IQ82 OPEN DEFECATING INDIAN pretending to be AGENT ORANGE BRAIN DAMAGED Vietnamese?
These dirty Indians lie all the time, just laugh at his CLOWNISH ways.
Nobody takes him seriously.
We all just laugh at him.
Cheers.

Exactly. I do not take it as a Vietnamese opinion. Because, apart from few territorial disputes, every other indicator tells me that China-Vietnam relations (people to people, government to government, business to business) are good and growing.

Here, I value opinion from @AViet.

Exactly. I do not take it as a Vietnamese opinion. Because, apart from few territorial disputes, every other indicator tells me that China-Vietnam relations (people to people, government to government, business to business) are good and growing.

Here, I value opinion from @AViet.
I just feel sick when CN keep lying days and nights how "stronk" they r in this section.

CN is the loser of 1979 war, 2014 conflict, loser in SCS( east VN sea) when only control 10-12% .

My suggestion: if u wanna be really strong in real life, then lets fight again and try to win. If u r so coward and dare not fight like in 2014 cos your daddy US-JP didnt support CN ,then pls keep quiet.

Back
Top Bottom