What's new

How China deals with terrorists trying to mess up with her

ephone

Reaction score
Country
China
Well, we all know that Uighur terrorists have initiated several animal attacks on civilians in Xinjiang recently.

How does China deal with those terrorists trying to mess up with her?

First, we killed them at that spot if they refused to surrender.

For those captured, we will interrogate them and get more information from them. Of course, we will not keep them alive either. If they cooperate, they will get a few days. If not, they can go to heaven to see their virgins right away.

Of course, there are some who have fled without being captured at the first place. So the policemen are giving rewards for any information that leads to their capture.

However, that does not mean we want them alive. When I read our Chinese news websites. There is an interested sentence showing up: 就地正法。 Well, it means when we find them, we have no interest to get them alive and just execute them at the spot. Actually, two terrorists fled earlier but was shot dead at night when policemen surrounded them. I bet there should be many bullet holes in their dead bodies. U.S. has actually done a good job to keep OBL's body identifiable without many bullet holes. I hope prompt justice can at least make those victim families feel better. If I were the government, I will feed their bodies to the dogs afterwards.

In XinJiang, it seems nothing other than General Wang Zhen's iron hand works so far in dealing with Uighur's terrorists/separatists issue.

In addition, many sources have verified that those uighur terrorists indeed have trained in camps within Pakistan. I think China need work more diligently with Pakistan to rid of those terrorists once for all.

too early to say if it works on a majority population.....
also the unrest at Xinjiang is not organized from outside but internal collision of belives , so it became more ebrupt if supressed forcefully...

only solution is that people need to learn togeather....live and let live , you won't have to die to see the heaven ..

too early to say if it works on a majority population.....
also the unrest at Xinjiang is not organized from outside but internal collision of belives , so it became more ebrupt if supressed forcefully...

only solution is that people need to learn togeather....live and let live , you won't have to die to see the heaven ..

How many terrorist activities have you heard in XinJiang from 1950 to the earlier 80s???

Not effective??? You must be joking.

It was very effective until some idiots in central government think we can educate those uighur separatists/terrorists so as to coexist with them peacefully.

Can we?

Just like OBL and Al-Qaeda, there are some westerners who naively think they can coexist with them peacefully. Can they?

Remember the ending of natural born killers by oliver stone?

Back
Top Bottom