What's new

How can Pakistan counter India’s ABM system?

That is very much clear, MIRV tech can counter ABM tech.
But to me issue is how Pakistan can counter enemy missiles as we do not have ABM Tech yet.

We can hit and we are ready to be hit.

the s400s and s300s could not intercept subsonic cruise missiles in Syria. the super duper thaad couldn't intercept north Korean missiles streaking through Japanese airspace.

india's abm ain't gonna posse a problem. don't worry.

Indians have mastered the art of Farting without Fighting.

who wants to fight when farting is enough :)

On a serious note I don't think any sane person like me wants a war. i want development of our people, our country, people out of poverty. I want my children to have the best education and grow more than me and become good citizens and human beings.

i would think even average pakistani also wants the same. The countries should reach a compromise on Kashmir and focus on development.

all people should understand that if 4 wars have not solved anything for Pakistani's, 5th one will also not solve any issue.

On a serious note I don't think any sane person like me wants a war. i want development of our people, our country, people out of poverty. I want my children to have the best education and grow more than me and become good citizens and human beings.

i would think even average pakistani also wants the same. The countries should reach a compromise on Kashmir and focus on development.

all people should understand that if 4 wars have not solved anything for Pakistani's, 5th one will also not solve any issue.
and what does the average Indian feels about the said compromise? how should the matter be decided?

and what does the average Indian feels about the said compromise? how should the matter be decided?

Yes I think many Indian's will be ok with some kind of compromise solution. but Pakistani establishment has to tone down it's confrontational attitude. The same is true for the Indian media and some right wing people as well, they have to look at Pakistan as a neighbour and not as a enemy.

the s400s and s300s could not intercept subsonic cruise missiles in Syria. the super duper thaad couldn't intercept north Korean missiles streaking through Japanese airspace.

india's abm ain't gonna posse a problem. don't worry.

Japanese did not intercept the missile because it was flying way over japan and into the ocean. Ballistic missile at 300km+ height is difficult to intercept. Anti Ballistic missiles are point defense system.

Cruise missiles were not intercepted because USA had pre warned Russia of the missile and hence they ignored.

If there is one type of missile which is the easiest to intercept, it is subsonic cruise missile. They are damn slow and any SAM can intercept it with great accuracy. Interception of planes is easier.

You see, we don't need useless people who call themselves educated but do nothing good. If you are educated and are not involved in defence manufacturing, then for me you are a waste body who is wasting the resource of everyone else.

There are pretty much 3 choice -
1. Fight on my side against my enemy
2. Fight on my enemy's side against me
3. Fight against both me and my enemy by being enemies with both.

You will not be permitted to use the resources of the society and then backstab by acting in selfish manner as if only you and your family matter. You consume food, clothing and goods made by the society and you must pay back. If you don't stand for something, then your life is waste and it is better for everyone that you don't live at all. If you want your children's safety, you better destroy one side completely. You can only choose the side and not whether you want war or not.

The four wars were limited wars and not full scale war. So, don't draw unnecessary conclusions.

Japanese did not intercept the missile because it was flying way over japan and into the ocean. Ballistic missile at 300km+ height is difficult to intercept. Anti Ballistic missiles are point defense system.

Cruise missiles were not intercepted because USA had pre warned Russia of the missile and hence they ignored.

If there is one type of missile which is the easiest to intercept, it is subsonic cruise missile. They are damn slow and any SAM can intercept it with great accuracy. Interception of planes is easier.

You see, we don't need useless people who call themselves educated but do nothing good. If you are educated and are not involved in defence manufacturing, then for me you are a waste body who is wasting the resource of everyone else.

There are pretty much 3 choice -
1. Fight on my side against my enemy
2. Fight on my enemy's side against me
3. Fight against both me and my enemy by being enemies with both.

You will not be permitted to use the resources of the society and then backstab by acting in selfish manner as if only you and your family matter. You consume food, clothing and goods made by the society and you must pay back. If you don't stand for something, then your life is waste and it is better for everyone that you don't live at all. If you want your children's safety, you better destroy one side completely. You can only choose the side and not whether you want war or not.

The four wars were limited wars and not full scale war. So, don't draw unnecessary conclusions.

Mr Yechury. I don't know what qualifies you to lecture me this. As a person i am free and have right to my opinions.

For your information, My family background demonstrates illustrious service to nation. My father was part of India airforce (joined in 1960 at age of 17) and has fought three wars from frontline airbases in Jaisalmer. My uncle who retired as a colonel was part of the expeditionary force which captured siachin in the 1980s. I myself was qualified for SSB. If there is a real needed nobody is saying that they will no support the war effort.

My opinion is simply that we have build enough deterrence, and strong economy to support a strong nation. Just because you keyboard warriors want to go to far, feel free to do it on internet :)

Mr Yechury. I don't know what qualifies you to lecture me this. As a person i am free and have right to my opinions.

For your information, My family background demonstrates illustrious service to nation. My father was part of India airforce (joined in 1960 at age of 17) and has fought three wars from frontline airbases like Bhuj,Jaisalmer and Jammu. My uncle who retired as a colonel was part of the expeditionary force which captured siachin in the 1980s. I myself was qualified for SSB. If there is a real needed nobody is saying that they will no support the war effort.

My opinion is simply that we have build enough deterrence, and strong economy to support a strong nation. Just because you keyboard warriors want to go to far, feel free to do it on internet :)

i think we need bigger bombs

Ss 28 sermat (Satan 2) ... 40 mega tonnes in single missile enough to destroy France in a single hit
Russian answere to ABM... u just have to miss one...

I agree ... bigger bombs are one answer

For your information, My family background demonstrates illustrious service to nation. My father was part of India airforce (joined in 1960 at age of 17) and has fought three wars from frontline airbases in Jaisalmer. My uncle who retired as a colonel was part of the expeditionary force which captured siachin in the 1980s. I myself was qualified for SSB. If there is a real needed nobody is saying that they will no support the war effort.

As I told you, economy and education are for applying in real life. Your illustrious background is actually retarded one. You did not fight for a cause but for money.

As I told you, economy and education are for applying in real life. Your illustrious background is actually retarded one. You did not fight for a cause but for money.

I don't know what is your point, but i will leave it at that.....

This thread should be closed now. Pakistan has already made Indian ABM irrelevant with Ababeel.

C35ovlRWMAA9C8E.jpg
there is no functioning ABM anyway with India
unless it buys THAAD there is no counter measures
ababeel has even negated that

there is no functioning ABM anyway with India
unless it buys THAAD there is no counter measures
ababeel has even negated that

Making BMD involves decades of development and advanced radar, seekers etc. India will be capable of making them by 2025. India has completed phase 1 of BMD system and is now in phase 2. Phase 2 will be the real BMD system capable of intercepting most short range missiles and some medium range missiles. Ababeel can also be intercepted. The longer range ones are generally faster and hence difficult to intercept but not impossible.

Nevertheless, the babur missile has become a waste with the SAM systems like Akash, QRSAM, Barak-8 (which will soon get indigenous seeker and hence be completely indian).

The ABABEEL launch is easily detected by surveillance as it is a big missile.

Making BMD involves decades of development and advanced radar, seekers etc. India will be capable of making them by 2025. India has completed phase 1 of BMD system and is now in phase 2. Phase 2 will be the real BMD system capable of intercepting most short range missiles and some medium range missiles. Ababeel can also be intercepted. The longer range ones are generally faster and hence difficult to intercept but not impossible.

Nevertheless, the babur missile has become a waste with the SAM systems like Akash, QRSAM, Barak-8 (which will soon get indigenous seeker and hence be completely indian).

The ABABEEL launch is easily detected by surveillance as it is a big missile.
it shows you dont even have fundamental understanding of blastic missles
please see some youtube videos on MRV
everyone can see a launch thats not the point intercepting it is

it shows you dont even have fundamental understanding of blastic missles
please see some youtube videos on MRV
everyone can see a launch thats not the point intercepting it is

I never said that detection is same as interception. I just said that launching bog missiles will involve big preparation which can be seen by drones, satellite surveillance before it is launched.

Back
Top Bottom