What's new

How can Pakistan counter India’s ABM system?

our ABM will take care of any nuclear threats in the region besides once when there missile launches are seen by our satellites then we will respond back also so in reality they will launch there missiles, they're missile are intercepted, and very quickly we use our massive, credible and very capable second strike. so in the end you can see who would come out on the bottom because of stupid decision to use nukes.

our ABM will take care of any nuclear threats in the region besides once when there missile launches are seen by our satellites then we will respond back also so in reality they will launch there missiles, they're missile are intercepted, and very quickly we use our massive, credible and very capable second strike. so in the end you can see who would come out on the bottom because of stupid decision to use nukes.

Oh my Goodness, i offer the nation of India heartiest congratulations from the bottom of my heart for achieving something that even the US could not achieve :lol:. I must say, Indians are definitely a martian breed as they were able to accomplish something that America with all her infinite resources could not do.

Oh my Goodness, i offer the nation of India heartiest congratulations from the bottom of my heart for achieving something that even the US could not achieve :lol:. I must say, Indians are definitely a martian breed as they were able to accomplish something that America with all her infinite resources could not do.

America has built ABM's i'm sure you would know if you weren't such an ignorant troll Israel America China Russia and we have developed ABM's the Americans only have not been able to achieve credible defense against ICBM's but India does not face an ICBM threat from you guys we only need missiles to engage the 3,000km class of ballistic missiles which our AD and PDV missiles are capable of our AAD and PAD are already capable of doing that as well.

and yes sit there and troll but we are not the ones with our hands down strategically

Why can't Indians or for that matter any one achieve what US have not yet achieved ??...... Is me or are Pakistanis are really panoroid about US in particular.... and worship them for their Infinite resources ??

Actually i would respectfully disagree with you on this point.

I would say the attitude on the Indian side has been extremely snobby, some of your senior officers have made some very irresponsible statements. Your AVM on record stated that IAF has 5000 targets earmarked inside Pakistan, your former COAS on record stated that India can fight war on two fronts simultaneously. Even an amateur knows of the fact that India at present does not possess the muscle to simultaneously conduct war on two fronts especially against the likes of Pakistan and a giant like China. Thus, i will conclude by saying that India is definitely overestimating its capabilities and underestimating its adversaries.

Why can't 5000 targets marked inside Pakistan..... The Chinese never had any problems marking 1500 targets in Taiwan which is hardly as big as 2 Pakistani districts combined... And what's the issue with fighting a two front war.... what would Pakistan do if attacked from India and Afghanistan both ??.....Will your Generals advocate to fight Afghanistan only and Surrender to India ??.... We did fight a two front war successfully in 71...... and expect my Generals to do the same if situation arises.... It need not remind you that we are the 4th strongest and 3rd largest military power and the top most strongest are our allies.

Yes,it is limited....but blind or not blind,it works...
Unless the ABM has a very high explosive warhead or a nuclear warhead,it cannot damage the Ballistic missile.The Patriot SAM didn't damage the incoming Scud at 600m.

It is Blind since you can't have microwave or IR detectors functioning on your RV due to high temperature.... which won't let it see the ABM hence Blind.
ABM usually have HE warheads which gimbals its explosion to the direction nearest to RV..... patriot could not shoot Scud.... since the scud disintegrated into many parts and Presented a clutter image on Radars making it hard for the SAM to choose the correct warhead.... and gimbaled warhead for SAM was absent.

It is Blind since you can't have microwave or IR detectors functioning on your RV due to high temperature.... which won't let it see the ABM hence Blind.
ABM usually have HE warheads which gimbals its explosion to the direction nearest to RV..... patriot could not shoot Scud.... since the scud disintegrated into many parts and Presented a clutter image on Radars making it hard for the SAM to choose the correct warhead.... and gimbaled warhead for SAM was absent.
Yes it is blind...but it works to some extent...

Again,gimballed or not gimballed...the seeker still has to figure out which warhead is real...

Why can't Indians or for that matter any one achieve what US have not yet achieved ??...... Is me or are Pakistanis are really panoroid about US in particular.... and worship them for their Infinite resources ??

You've gotta look at it again...US DoD and Pentagon had and possibly still have almost unlimited budget for R&D...the result is the most sophisticated weapons technology in almost every field of weapons...
US has been working on ABMs since the 1960s...and each system they developed,went obsolete almost immediately...

While India just started in 1995...I fully understand the capability of DRDO,but still I can't take their word for everything...

Indian ABM shield hasn't been deployed (as of now),and I will be convinced when it is pitched against the Agni series...

You've gotta look at it again...US DoD and Pentagon had and possibly still have almost unlimited budget for R&D...the result is the most sophisticated weapons technology in almost every field of weapons...
US has been working on ABMs since the 1960s...and each system they developed,went obsolete almost immediately...

While India just started in 1995...I fully understand the capability of DRDO,but still I can't take their word for everything...

Indian ABM shield hasn't been deployed (as of now),and I will be convinced when it is pitched against the Agni series...

ok dude i don't know what your talking about but the U.S has had capable ABM's since the nike zeus missile they are only struggling in defense against ICBM's which is nearly impossible to intercept do not compare U.S strategic needs with India's as they are very different the U.S faces missile threats from Russia which has thousands of ICBM's that no system on earth can intercept like the Topol-M

India like Israel,Russia, and the U.S has already developed ABM's to defend against MRBM's and IRBM's to intercept Pakistani ballistic missiles we need to develop ABM's to intercept the 3,000km range class of ballistic missiles currently our PAD/AAD have reached that capability

read up on ABM technology before posting

Yes it is blind...but it works to some extent...

Again,gimballed or not gimballed...the seeker still has to figure out which warhead is real...

yes It does...

Yes and Patriots did figure out how to deal with such situation... and Scuds became less successful.

launch all missiles in a single go rhis will konfuse the ABM computer to decided which to shoot down and which not to shoot down.In the konfusion it wont shoot even a single ABM missile:D

You can have unlimited budget and infinite resources.... but what you need is the right approach.
They started in 60s and could not make it due to the changing requirements..... don't go by the words of western media which actually has been an instrument for pumping more and more tax money in their defense projects.... one always wants a better weapon irrespective of what the other has..... science has got no ends and the greed to become better is always there.
Do you even know about direct energy weapons developed by US and USSR.... they were and continue to be the pioneers our situation is completely different as of now.

Don't take the words of DRDO however If you see it's systems being adopted by the Defense forces then it has to be world class.

The Deployment would start by 2013.... once the production hits full swing by 2012..... the Current system is good enough to take care of BM upto the range of 1500-2000 km.... for longer ranges the testings would start next year.

well mate trolling is nice ,but sometimes it backfires .So troll but do it wisely dont make a laughing stock of urself .
REGARDS

Back
Top Bottom